What is your Current Desktop Background?

Uponastar

Wow Connor that is awesome!
I had a heck of a time getting mine on here and it's so small. :lol:
I'm not good at this stuff!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Yours is so cool!
Where's it from!

I don't know. :lookaroun I steal stuff from all over the internet. My mouse pointer is actually a mickey glove... and the My Computer icon is a mickey band leader picture...

disneytati

Uponastar said:
untitled6.JPG

Finally!
I did it.

Really small though! :lol:

WOW!!!! That's beautiful!!! Where did you get that? Sorry... the thread is too long, maybe you've said that before, but... wow!!! Can the calendars be changed?

Uponastar

disneytati said:
WOW!!!! That's beautiful!!! Where did you get that? Sorry... the thread is too long, maybe you've said that before, but... wow!!! Can the calendars be changed?

Thanks, Tati!
It's actually made up of two components.
The Tinkerbell wallpaper is from Disney.com
The calendar is from Active Desktop Calendar. We purchased it over the internet, I guess you could Google it and see what you come up with.
It's great. It allows you to arrange your calendars, notes and tasks in many different ways using different fonts (I chose Disney on the calendars!)

dandaman

Mine's an official one from CP.com. Just came out last week... really liked that shot, but I have a lot of personal others that I like (Millennium Force in the sunlight, aerial views of the skyline, etc.). :)

disneytati

Uponastar said:
Thanks, Tati!
It's actually made up of two components.
The Tinkerbell wallpaper is from Disney.com
The calendar is from Active Desktop Calendar. We purchased it over the internet, I guess you could Google it and see what you come up with.
It's great. It allows you to arrange your calendars, notes and tasks in many different ways using different fonts (I chose Disney on the calendars!)

Cool!!! I'll try it right now!!!

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I usually have something from Tigger's latest adventure, but this is my new favorite picture that I have taken at WDW, and thought I'd make it the desktop for a while.

Everestthroughbridge2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom