What is your all time favorite resort?

Figment632

What is your favorite hotel/resort in WDW and why?

My favorite is and always has been the Contempory because its just so cool. It is just fun to be inside, has my favorite restaurant in WDW Cali Grill. I love the monorail going through, its just great.

What is yours?

Disney_Belle

I haven't stayed at the Polynesian since I was 4 so I remember it vaguely - but from going to meals there - I love it. I would love to stay there again soon :)

But as for a stay I remember - Port Orleans Riverside :) What a beautiful resort :)

Upvote 0

disney1077

Beach Club, I love how close it is to Epcot, Hollywood Studios and the Boardwalk. The rooms are so nice and spacious. And the resort is decorated so nicely.

Upvote 0

Nansafan

POLY!!!!! It was the first on property resort we stayed at and it is the resort we compare all others to. We had driven all night from Chicago and arrived at about 3:30 PM. We were exhausted and a bit loopy at check-in. It wasn't until the next morning that we realized our "garden view" room had been upgraded to a Lagoon View. We could see the fireworks over the castle from our lanai. Going back in June.

Upvote 0

AGentlRose

Polynesian has been my favorite since the late 1980s. I've stayed at almost every Disney resort that opened prior to 2000, but the Poly will always be at the top of my list.
DisneyMarch2009003-2.jpg

Upvote 0

lbrad

I've stayed at Poly (1974), ASSp, AKL, POR, POP, and POFQ in that order.
My FAV was definitly Poly....but I've not a a single bad experience at any of them. They all have their pros & cons.
Wish I could afford Poly (Family of 5 adults)...$$$
I visit Poly often for meals:)
Will be having dinner at O'Hana's this June:sohappy:
Staying at Fort Wilderness Cabins this trip for the first time:wave:

Forgot to put why its my fav...Tropical, pretty, on the beach (romantic),
on the monorail loop (convenient), nice restaurants with great food/lounge.
Love the volcano pool/slide

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

POR!!!! Maybe because it was the first place I stayed at (although back then it was Dixie Landings) With my hubby for our honeymoon and many times after that with our girls , but I love this place !

Upvote 0

pcarathers

We've stayed in CBR, CSR, ASM, and PORS and next month we'll be at All Star Sports.....of those, my favorite was CBR..it was our very first resort but we are soooo looking forward to doing the Contemporary next year for Christmas. It was my grandmother's favorite resort and we visit it each trip we take.....I think of all the resorts, my favorite would be The Contemporary Resort.

Upvote 0

durangojim

Now it's between WL or BC, but 5-10 years ago it was hands down GF back when the service used to be excellent and it was worth the extra money to stay there. Sadly this isn't the case any more IMO:(

Upvote 0

Southern Lady

Have stayed at Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, Contemporary, Swan, Shades of Green, Pop Century; off sites Marriot World Center, Rosen Shinkles, Omni.My favorite, Yacht Club or GF. Best to stay "on property".

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom