What is a souvenir you never forget to buy?

TakeMeThere81

Original Poster
Just for fun, what is something you never forget to buy as a souvenir from your trips to WDW (DL)?

-I always buy a bucket of popcorn, so here at home we can use them for movie nights. It sort of brings the magic back.

-A new keychain, because in between trips, mine always get pretty beat up.

-All the new pressed pennies I can find.

I know you will all have much more interesting answers than me, so share!

Figment1986

I always get a shotglass. Anything else that catches my eye is a bonus, but I am at heart a shotglass collector. :)

I wish I had a toothpick Holder collection (Even Busch Entertainment calls them toothpick holders!)

I, personally, don't have anything I go for each visit... my mom goes after pins thought.

happymom52003

-A charm for my Disney charm bracelet
-A stuffed animal for each kid
-Christmas ornaments....one for each child and one for our family tree
-t-shirts

wdwCC

For me it's 14K gold jewelery, something like the castle or Mickey, t-shirts, and antenna balls.

Do WDW shopping bags count as souvenirs?

Rinx

A bag of Goofy Taffy that's usually half empty by the time I get home and whatever new attraction pins I can find.

elcodfish

me too

-popcorn bucket
-christmas ornament
-pins
-something for the kitchen, last time I got a minnie style apron, red with white polka dots and lace

EPCOT.nut

Me, too!!!! My favorite is one my friend got me from Vatican City :p!

But anyhoo, I always get a shotglass and a new antenna topper.

WOOT! They have a new shotglass in Germany at the engraver's out by the lagoon that has SSE on it - and it is in color. You would love it. :D

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I always get at least one t-shirt, various pins, and a collectible spoon if there are any new ones from the last time I was there. Also, if a new christmas ornament with the year on it has come out, I will get that too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom