What is a souvenir you never forget to buy?

I get pins for the resort I stayed at and the year and any other ones that I just have to have.. The favourite thing my husband and I do is go to the Art of Disney at DTD and each get a hand drawn character from the artists there.. We then have them framed and put them in our office.. We have 6 drawings now but will have 8 come May!!! :sohappy:

jen2009

I always by a christmas ornament and have it personalized with info from that particular trip and a car antenna topper:p

Do WDW shopping bags count as souvenirs?

Of course they do!! My family still has bags laying around somewhere that were yellow and white with each park icon in a angled square when the icon for the now Hollywood Studios was still the water tower. Of course those bags get put to good use, that particular bag holds our winter gloves hats and scarves haha.

But what I go for each year, is always pins, and basically nothing else. Mainly one that has the year on it to represent that trip and any other limited edition pin that I fall in love with =] (which is basically all of them haha) I spend my entire trip budget on those pins oh how i love them.:D

Disneyfanman

We always get a mug, I get a hat, and for the last 5 or 6 years we have printed a new piece of artwork from the Art of Disney. They are hanging all over my lower level. Very cool! Oh and my wife purchases a couple of hundred dollars worth of pins. She saves for that every year. She LOVES pin collecting.

We can't go this year for the first time in 11 or 12 years due to a job change. Sadness. But hopefully next year we can go back to our annual family trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom