What If… Disney Parks Edition Game Thread

Mr. Tux

Animation Courtyard

zw2LLxDQBiUfmpepQmH1573Eig4BsqqyJmvr7YwvCtuczbJl2ybQnJj7Hj8H_91I_KRktDD9xc14sCirdgEnl0jkb6RUL98Tbm-qETNtPfF9rbyTHgMI_GzasWp9F4EQ-Lg4dPjM_TGMDHkIQC1pksY

New story: Animation courtyard is the place where Mickey Mouse and Minnie mouse, and all other animated characters go to actually film their movies. Is a colorful, wild, madcap, film, studio with gags, cartoonish landscape, and opportunities to have a conversation with the real animated stars, like Donald Duck. Think of this land like Toontown, but it’s a film studio.

Attractions:

Mickey's Reel Mayhem:

IMG_5287.jpeg

(imagine the tea cups are film reels)

Mickey’s Reel Mayhem is a tea cup ride (kinda like Mad Tea Party) themed to a classic Mickey short, which is fitting for a land themed to Disney animation. This ride replaces Aladdin’s Magic Carpets as a kid (and adult) friendly “spinner” attraction, it is also meant to increase capacity in this small park.

The premise is that you are helping Mickey Mouse and company provide the finishing touches to an action-packed scene for his upcoming movie, Mickey’s Movie Extravaganza. However, filming goes haywire when his movie reels fly across the set, and he tasks park guests to finish filming the scene for him.

The Ride:

The queue wraps around the attraction, or the “movie set”. It allows guests to see behind the scenes action of the filming process while waiting to get into the set. As guests board their film reels, Mickey explains to guests that the reels have a tendency to go pretty fast, telling them to keep their hands, arms, feet, and legs inside of them at all times. Once everyone’s in, the filming begins. There is onboard audio with commentary from Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, realizing that the reels are behaving oddly once guests spin in them. Heart-pounding action music plays in the background, signifying that this is the movie’s climatic scene. Midway through the ride/filming, yellow fog and flashing lights start to appear, as the 3 Mouseketeers realize that they are filming a great movie. A few seconds later, the ride comes to a stop (filming comes to a close) and Mickey congratulates the riders for successfully filming the scene. One ride lasts for 1 minute and 15 seconds. After getting off, guests exit the ride and are dumped back into the Animation Courtyard midway.

The Great Animation Tour:
Here’s my pitch for the Great Animation Tour, a ride through Disney and Pixar Studios’ hot sets with the real Mickey and Woody.

IMG_2541.jpeg

Overview:

The Great Animation Tour is an immersive theme park ride that takes you on a thrilling adventure through a whimsical cartoonish movie studio. Step into a vibrant world where beloved Disney and Pixar characters come to life as they film their iconic movies. Get ready to embark on a behind-the-scenes journey filled with magical storytelling, cutting-edge technology, and exhilarating motion simulation, creating an unforgettable experience for guests of all ages.

Ride Experience:

1688158261795.jpeg

• Entrance and Pre-Show: Guests enter The Great Animation Tour through a whimsical cartoonish soundstage facade, adorned with oversized paintbrushes, film reels, and colorful props, similar to the one in the photo. The entrance immerses guests in the fantastical world of animation right from the start. Inside, they are welcomed into a lively pre-show area, resembling an artist's workshop, where mischievous animated brushes and paint cans come to life.
1688158406349.jpeg

• Loading Area: Guests proceed to the loading area, which resembles a bustling studio backlot. The walls are adorned with larger-than-life movie posters featuring Disney and Pixar characters. They board a whimsically designed ride vehicle that looks like a cartoonish studio tram, complete with immersive audio and video systems, as well as motion simulation capabilities, ensuring an engaging and dynamic experience.
  • Movie Studio Sets:
IMG_2542.jpeg

• a. Fantasy Kingdom: The ride begins with a visit to the enchanting world of Disney's fairy tales. Guests find themselves amidst vibrant and larger-than-life fantasy sets, where characters like Cinderella, Ariel, and Belle rehearse their scenes. The ride vehicle takes guests on a magical journey through these intricate sets, immersing them in the whimsy and charm of these beloved stories.
IMG_2543.jpeg

• b. Toyland Adventure: Next, guests are transported to the lively and playful world of Pixar's Toy Story franchise. They enter a vibrant and oversized version of Andy's room, where Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and a host of other beloved toys come to life. Woody and Buzz are sharing a chat during a five minute break, while the director yells at Rex for getting stage fright and flubbing his lines.
IMG_2545.jpeg

• c. Superhero Showdown: The journey continues into a larger-than-life superhero universe, where guests witness the exhilarating feats of their favorite characters from movies like The Incredibles and Big Hero 6. The ride vehicle joins forces with the heroes, zooming through an action-packed sequence filled with dynamic visuals, intense battles, and breathtaking moments that capture the essence of these epic adventures. Then, the director yells “Cut!!!” and starts criticizing Underminer, who then proceeds to throw him down a hole he just dug.
1688159026450.jpeg

• d. Jungle Book: In this segment, guests embark on an adventurous exploration of the untamed world of Disney's Jungle Book. The ride vehicle becomes part of the wild landscape, traversing lush jungles and vibrant underwater realms. Guests encounter memorable Bali and Mowgli acting out a scene. Then, Shere Khan tries to eat the guests, but is stopped by set security, using a comically sized sledge hammer.
  • Grand Finale:
1688159087271.jpeg

• a. Orphans Benefit Finale: A gigantic scene that features Mickey and Co., performing on stage, with Donald repeatedly reciting nursery rhymes and getting heckled by the audience, Mickey and Clara Von Cluck at the piano and singing opera respectively, Oswald pulling magic tricks such as cards and a rabbit out of a hat, and Donald getting pelted with eggs at the end, for a gut-bustlingly hilarious finish. Also, a box on the side of the set topples over, causing many props to fall out, like animated shoes and loose cannons, to wreak havoc.
  • b. Guests return to the unload area, where the loose cannons seem to have being the house down, with Mickey thanking the studio tour guests for their presence and understanding as the studio is now closed due to technical difficulties.
c. Gift Shop and Photo Opportunity: After disembarking from the ride vehicle, guests can explore a themed gift shop, designed to resemble an artist's studio, offering exclusive merchandise featuring their favorite Disney and Pixar characters. Additionally, there is a designated photo area where guests can take photos with posters of the Toons’ “new” movies like “Mickey Mouse: The Movie”

Goofy's Toontown Tours:
EXT - TOONTOWN TOURS BUILDING
1688747258143.png

The queue starts in Toontown Tours building where the guests will ride the Toontown Tours buses around Toontown area, there was interactive gags like a hanging anvil and setting TNT to blow up Baby Herman’s Rattle Shop, as they are entering the Toontown Tours entrance. The building has GOOFY shaped hole on the buses’s garage door, there was a small posters shows WANTED: Judge Doom REASON: Dipping Toons, Freeway Planning, The Owner of Toon Patrol Weasels, MISSING: Mickey’s Nephews, etc..

INT. WAITING AREA / TICKET OFFICE

As we are in the waiting room where the TOONS are waiting for their trip a tour around Toontown, even the people from Hollywood are waiting for a ride for a tour around Toontown. Then we see CLARABELLE COW in her ticket office where she’ll gave the Toons tickets to the Toontown Tours Line buses. Near by the ticket office is a large map shows Toontown Tours Line will visit each locations of Mickey’s Toontown such as Mickey’s Neighborhood, Toon River, Duckburg, House of Mouse, Downtown Toontown, Mousetown, Mickey’s Toontown Fair, etc…

CLARABELLE COW

Tickets, please…Oh, hello there. I see you are going to take a tour around Mickey’s Toontown. I’m sure the bus driver will be Donald Duck as he’s busying with his nephews in Duckburg.

CLARABELLE COW

Tickets. Welcome to Toontown Tours. You’ll be lucky day to riding it today. I hope you have a good time. I wonder Horace will take me for a dinner tonight.
CLARABELLE COW

Stupid ticket machine, each Toons can mess their up and–Oh hello there, nice to see you, welcome to Toontown Tours, enjoy the ride folks.
CLARABELLE COW

Smile darn ya smile! Oh, sorry, I’m trying to sing a little better. Anyways, here is your tickets. I hope you have a good time to riding Toontown Tours today.

Next we are entering the hallway where the guests are aheading to the buses, as we’ll entering the offices,
where Toons are working their jobs, as we’ll see Donald Duck’s office which it’s half destroyed by Donald sets off the TNT, as his photos such as Donald and Dapper Duck from Donald’s Double Trouble short are playing dueling pianos at The Ink and Paint Club, Donald got his BIG TOON FISH, as the fish bites his tail and Huey, Louie and Dewey pranking Donald at House of Mouse. Mickey’s office which he has alots of his awards since 1930s, he has a photo of his girlfriend, Minnie Mouse. Next to his desk is his radio playing WACKY Radio Toontown, the newspaper shows Walt and Mickey at Disneyland in 1955.
Next office belongs to Roger Rabbit, which his office was been messed since his microwave was blowed up since its overheating, as we’ll see his photos of his wife, Jessica Rabbit, as the photo shows Roger and RK Maroon at Maroon Studios and the photo shows Eddie and Roger at Gag Factory during the investigating Judge Doom’s foiled plan. The newspaper reads ROGER RABBIT WRECKS THE CARTOON SET AT MAROON CARTOON STUDIOS AGAIN.
Finally we are in Goofy’s office where he’s not here because he’s very busying riding his tour bus to take a guests for a tour around Mickey’s Toontown, as he has a couple photos such as Goofy and his son, Max at the Powerline concert during a trip, Goofy's girlfriend from A Extremely Goofy Movie, Mickey, Donald and Goofy playing golfing near by Walt Disney Studios, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Scrooge McDuck and others are in the filming set of Mickey’s Christmas Carol, and Goofy, Max, PJ, Pete and his family at the picnic which a bigfoot steals the food.
We can see Goofy’s shaped hole in the wall, behind is the fishing rope stucked into the wall which leads to Roger’s office. The newspaper shows Toontown News newspaper from 1943 where Goofy cleared of spying charges with Eddie Valiant and his brother, Teddy Valiant. A reference from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. There’s a couple film reels felling down the floor are Goofy cartoon shorts from 1940s and 1950s, the movie posters shows A Goofy Movie, A Extremely Goofy Movie, and Mickey, Donald and Goofy in the Three Musketeers.

PRESHOW

We are in Pete’s office where he owning Toontown Tours Company, as he was smoking his cigar, he has a nice photo of his family, his wife, Peg, his son and daughter, PJ and Pistol as he walks to the guests as he begins to talk about Toontown Tours Line.

PETE

(calling from Scrooge McDuck)...I know Donald crashed into the Money Bin which the Beagle Boys sneaking in to steal your money, I’m so sorry, Mr. McDuck, BECAUSE HE ALSO CRASHED INTO THE TOONTOWN ORPHANAGE HOUSE! That dirty little duck’ll gets his pay bills or HE’LL BE FIRED! Listen up, Mr. McDuck, I can talk you later because I got the passengers waiting for their trip, okay, good bye, Mr. McDuck. (hangs off) (sees the passengers) Hello there, folks. My name is Pete, the owner of Toontown Tours Line, calm down folks, it’s just a chatting due to Donald Duck’s messed up the company. Before you’ll riding Toontown Tours Line buses, here is the commercial for Toons. Let me pull this stupid projector down okay.

Pete pulls down the projector.

PETE
Roll it, Charlie!

TOON DOG sleeps as he reads TOONTOWN TATTLER newspaper, as Pete uses his hammer to smacking his head.

PETE
Do it again or YOU’RE FIRED!

TOON DOG
Okay, okay. Geez, I’ll start the film already.

The film starts as THE SEVEN DWARFS are walking to Toontown, but it’s miles away from Toontown.

NARRATOR
Hey, are you tired for long walk to Toontown in days?

GRUMPY
Yes. My legs are killing me!

SNEEZY
Yeah. Dopey’s getting tired for carrying the diamonds in the mine carts.

HAPPY
What shall we do now?

Suddenly, a TOON bus drops in no where as the door opens and sees Mr. Toad is driving it.

MR. TOAD
Welcome to Toontown Tours. Come in, folks. We’ll go jolly ride tour to Toontown. (laughs)
NARRATOR
Well, you can take Toontown Tours Line, the best bus in the whole Toontown since 1940, the bus will take you everywhere in Toontown.

The footage shows TOON buses driving around in Downtown Toontown to pick up Toons, some TOON hippos squeezing into the TOON BUS, as Donald’s nephews, Huey, Louie and Dewey drives the bus, as Jafar and Iago is waiting for the bus in the desert, as he using his powers to forcing Toontown Tours bus come faster, it revealing Genie as a bus driver.

NARRATOR
Even it’s not cheat to make the bus even faster sooner, isn’t it?
Jafar and Iago is getting attacked by Genie’s lighting powers.

GENIE
That’s a law to forcing us faster. Don’t use your powers, sir. It’s only twenty dollars to ride a bus. (laughs)

NARRATOR
That’s right, Genie. Only twenty dollars to ride Toontown Tours Line buses,
Like Mickey Mouse says, the money is always rights to Toontown.

Mickey and Minnie riding the Toontown Tours Line down in the road into the Toon Valley, as Dumbo as a bus driver.

MICKEY MOUSE
Gosh. What a ride, me and my gal, Minnie love Toontown Tours, we gave it ten of ten. Toons style. (laughs)

NARRATOR
Toontown Tours Line, the best bus company in Toontown. Come ride to take a tour around Mickey’s Toontown. Please no rabbits screwing it up like this guy.

We’ll see Roger Rabbit driving the bus, as he crashes into the fireworks factory in downtown Toontown, as the fireworks setting off in as they flying everywhere in Toontown.

ROGER RABBIT
Oops. Jeepers!

The commercial ends, The film projector ends, as Pete turns on the lights.

PETE
Very nice commercial huh? Well, let’s do the history of Toontown Tours, shall we? Toontown Tours Line begins start its own service in 1940 in Los Angeles.
Union Station is always busying since Golden Age of Hollywood, the tourists always take a Hollywood tour bus to a trip tour around Hollywood to visit the movie studios, and celebrities homes, so the service started as Toontown Tours Line buses takes the tourists from Hollywood to take them a wild tour ride to Toontown.

Pete turns on the film projector and it shows the tourists riding Hollywood Tours buses around Hollywood to visit the movie studios and celebrities homes, as Walt Disney waves to the tourists,
Then we CUT to the Toontown Tours Line bus takes the tourists and speeding and twists and turns around Toontown.

PETE
Our Toons doing their good jobs to take the tourists to Toontown. Each locations will make good times to visit for touring. Take a simple. You can take a pictures of Mickey’s Movie Barn near by his house while he’s making stupid movies. Oh, I hate that Mickey. Or you can visit Donald’s Boat, as you can make your own boat. One of the trips you can go to Toon River, as Toontown Tours Line buses will go like speeding boats to swimming into the rapids. Downtown Toontown is most busiest city in the history. Much Toons you can spotted them during their comedy route like gags, getting squashed by a falling safes or pianos and–(heards the phone is ringing) What the heck? I was about to talk about Toon drivers next. Hang it there, folks. Time to detour later… Hello? Goofy did…WHAT?!

We CUT to each locations in the map such as Downtown Toontown, Duckburg, Wonderland, Neverland, Fairly Tales Land, Toon River, etc…
As we’ll see the tourists gets off the buses, and sees Mickey Mouse working on his films at his movie barn. Next, we’ll see the tourists are building boats with Donald Duck at Donald’s Boat, as Toontown Tours Line takes the tourists a wild ride in downtown Toontown to see Toons in action.

PETE
Don’t tell me Goofy just crashed into Gag Factory AGAIN?! Okay, calm down, I know the fireworks goes off destroying The Joke Shop again. I’ll tell Goofy later to becareful next time OR HE’S FIRED! Alright, take care yourself, sir. Good bye, have a nice day. (hangs off) Let’s cut to chase folks. We got a BIGGER problem here. You’ll see folks, our Toon driver, Goofy was a dumb driver ever, he crashes everywhere in Toontown. Here is latest Toontown Tattler newspaper and it says Goofy wrecks Toontown Theater last night on his tour bus job. He SHOULD’VE BE FIRED years ago. But no, he is Mickey’s best friend. He’s worst than Roger Rabbit. Well, take a look at this.

The film projector shows Goofy destroying the Little Mermaid filming set in 1989 while driving the tourists at Walt Disney Studios, next is Goofy is spinning around Toontown Tours Line bus as tourists’s heads spinning as crashing into House of Mouse restaurant, as ruining the Jazz Crows from Dumbo, blowing it up Toontown Police Department as the Toon cops chasing after Goofy, and Goofy takes Max and Roxanne on a date to Powerline concert during riding Toontown Tours Line bus with the tourists riding it as crashing into the traffic in the freeway.

PETE
I’ve tried to firing Goofy for months, years, but he’s always stupid to driving the tour bus, he’s NOT my best friend since he ruined my family vacation in the woods. He is a worst driver in Toontown Tours Line Company. Someone needs to replace him. (looks his Toon clock) Oops. Looks at the time, sorry for long time. You are about to ride Toontown Tours Line, here is a safety rules by lovely Minnie Mouse, take it away, babe.

Minnie Mouse cames by as the film projector starts a safety rules, the footage shows Max, PJ, Pistol, Baloo, Daisy, Gummi Bears, Chip N’ Dale, Gadget, Darkwing Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Aladdin, Genie, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit and Bonkers rushes into Toontown Tours Line bus, we’ll see the Seven Dwarfs are moving their different seats by Dumbo, Snow White, Cinderella, and Mickey Mouse, Donald taking pictures as his camera was being destroyed by Maleficent,
Huey, Louie and Dewey putting their candy down away, Greasy starts smoking his cigar as his cigar is been cut by Roger Rabbit.

MINNIE MOUSE
Hi there, everybody, welcome to Toontown Tours Line. Before you’re riding the bus, walk slowly into the vehicle all times.

SCROOGE MCDUCK
Hey, watch it, Buster!

BONKERS
Sorry.

MINNIE MOUSE
Move into the different seats so the tourists will squeezing in.

GRUMPY
Hey, that’s my seat! Move it, stupid.

HAPPY
Learn your lesson pal.

MINNIE MOUSE
No photography or recording during the tour.

DONALD DUCK
Hey, my camera!

MALEFICENT
Tough. (evil laughs)

MINNIE MOUSE
No food or drinking either…

HUEY
All set.

DEWEY
(his tummy rumbles) I’m hungry.

LOUIE
Keep your tummy rumbling, no food or drinking please.

MINNIE MOUSE
And please, no smoking during the ride, yes, I was talking to you dumb weasel.

GREASY
Whatever.

ROGER RABBIT
(looks at the audience) Only you prevent the bus…(laughs)

MINNIE MOUSE
I hope you’ll have a wild ride on the journey trip to Toontown. Hopefully no anvils or safes will fall down during the tour. Thank you. Enjoy your riding Toontown Tours Line.

The falling anvil landed on Minnie Mouse, as the floating stars around her.

MINNIE MOUSE
Nevermind that. My head is hurts. Call a doctor.

The film projector ends as Minnie leaves, as Pete opens the door for the loading area, as the guests walking to the loading area.

PETE
All right everybody. Your bus tourist will be Goofy, don’t let him screwing this up again or he’s fired for good. So move it, punks! I mean enjoy the ride, folks.

The guests walks into the loading area, as we’ll see the posters of locations for Toontown Tours Line such as Mickey’s Toontown Fair, Neverland, Downtown Toontown, Wonderland, Circusland, Mickey’s Neighborhood, Duckburg, etc…

INT - THE GARAGE ROOM

we are in the garage room where we’ll see audio-animatronics Toon Penguins fixing Toontown Tours Line buses, as we’ll see interactive Benny the Cab audio-animatronic like interactive Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story Midway Mania, he’ll tell jokes to the tourists.

INT - THE DEPARTURE ROOM / LOADING AREA

Then you are enter the loading area, there’s a couple TV screens around shows Toontown Tours Line buses speeding around Downtown Toontown, as crashing into things, as Toons getting avoiding from a runaway bus, as we’ll see Toontown Tours Line bus drives back to Toontown Tours Line station as dropping Toons off such as Jiminy Cricket, Simba, Horace Horsecollar, Mr. Smee, Bernard and Bianca, Figment, Tarzan, etc as they are dizzy, falling down into the ground, been squashed, getting blowed up, etc..…as we’ll hear Minnie Mouse’s voiceover.

MINNIE MOUSE
(V.O)
Attention passengers, now arriving is Toontown Tours Line was been arrived. Please aheading to the loading platform now. Thank you.
As the doors opens, as we are exiting of Toontown Tours Line building, as we’ll see Toontown Tours Line bus (simulator) was waiting for the tourists to get in.

INT - TOONTOWN TOURS LINE BUS - RIDE THROUGH
1688747319766.png

We are inside the Toontown Tours Line bus, as we’ll see audio-animatronic Goofy sleeping in his seat, there’s ads around the bus such as The Three Little Pigs Dreaming Building Company, Cafe Daisy, Pluto’s Doghouse, Big Bad Wolf’s Demolishing Company, Baby Herman’s Rattle Shop, WACKY Radio Toontown, El CapiTOON Theater, Toontown Cab Company, Gag Factory, and Mickey’s Movie Barn. We see there’s wraparound the screen around the bus like StormRider (Tokyo DisneySea), the simulator is inspired by Star Tours and StormRider, as there’s garage door front at us, as we’ll hear busting sounds of traffic in Downtown Toontown, as Toons is making fun each other.

PETE
(V.O)
All, right, folks, once again Goofy is your bus driver, so don’t do funny business to him while he’s driving. And now let’s go on the show, I mean road. Ahem, here’s your bus driver, Mr. Goofy. (heards Goofy is sleeping) Goofy? Goofy? GOOFY! WAKE UP YOU STUPIDHEAD! NOW!

Goofy wakes up as he sees the tourist sitting down their seats, as he fells down into the ground.

GOOFY
Oops. Sorry, boss. I was dreaming fishing with my son at the lake again.

PETE
(V.O)
Look around, there’s tourists already sitting down their seats already, take a look at them, and start driving already now!

Goofy sees the tourists waiting for riding.

GOOFY
Oh, right. Anyways, hi ya, tourists, my name is Goofy, and I’ll be your bus driver,
It’ll be a fun ride tour around Mickey’s Toontown, he’s my best pal in the world, he’s very busying doing filming his new films at his movie barn, and I got got hurry and drive this thing already before my boss’ll gonna kill me. So here we GOOOOOOOOOO-WOOAAHHHHHH!

Suddenly Goofy starts to drive it, and the bus goes backwards and it crashes into the back of the wall, as we are in the alley, as we’ll see Toon cat eating his fish.

GOOFY
Oops. Wrong lever, sorry, tourists, we’ll find way to take a tour around Toontown.

As Goofy drives the bus, as speeding into exit of the alley, crashing into the trash cans, as we are in the streets of Toontown, as the bus zooms into the road, as passing by Toon trolley train, and Toon vehicles.

GOOFY
Much better. Welcome to Downtown Toontown, the most busy city in Mickey’s Toontown, over left is the Joke Shop, the most joke gags since 1930 and…

We’ll see Aracuan Bird hijacks the bus, as he controls the wheels as he pushed Goofy away.

GOOFY
Yikes! Get out of my way, you bird brain, gimme my wheel back, I’m driving over here!
Oops. Sorry, guys. This birdbrain replacing me to drive his own thing. LOOK OUT!

Goofy grabs him and throws him out of the window.

GOOFY
There. Sorry, folks. It’s a mess up thing.

A1 - BIG TOP GOOFY

Goofy using his lever, but accidentally jump into the elevated railroad line, as we are in the railroad tracks.

GOOFY
There we go. This is the Toontown Express Line, this way Toons can take their trip ride the…(sees TOON TRAIN) A TRAINNN! YAHOOOIEEEE!

The bus zooms and jumping over the other side of the track, as the train is speeding passed by is, other train is coming towards us, it’s Casey Jr. Circus Train, as the bus jumps off the elevated railroad, and landed on the streets.

GOOFY
Yikes. Not again! Hold on, everyone! (jumps off the tracks) Looks like the circus train’s coming to the town. Anyways, back to the tour, Casey Jr. always on his time. (sees the rope grabs Casey Jr.) Oops.

Goofy was been caughted by Casey Jr. Circus Train, as the bus forced to the fairgrounds, as Goofy bumping everywhere in Toontown, like getting squashed by couple Toon elephants on the box cars, getting attacked by hungry tigers, and playing by monkeys, then Goofy flies into the fairgrounds aka Mickey’s Toontown Fair, as getting crashing into the circus tent as Goofy crashes back to the bus where we’ll see Mickey Mouse as the ringmaster as he leads a singing sealions, as he sees Goofy driving Toontown Tours Line bus.

GOOFY
Phew. I thought I was being as one of the animals’s dinner.
Is everyone is alright?
Am I’m in the circus act now?
(sees Mickey) Hi, Mick. How is your circus performance?

MICKEY MOUSE
Goofy, what are you here? You’re supposed to be part of the show now.

GOOFY
I am now. I’m a bus driver, I have to get back to the tour now before my boss will firing me.

MICKEY MOUSE
Ladies and gentlemen, here is the flying Goofinis!

Goofy gets squashed into the cannon, as the cannon flies out of the skies as we’ll see Dumbo flying passed by us, until crashes into the tents as crashing into Minnie’s fortune teller, Pete’s Silly Sideshow, then blasted off into the roller coaster ride,
As we are go up the lift hill, then the bus goes up and up as we are in outer space, as the Toon Cow jumping over the Toon Moon, as Goofy look down into the Earth.

GOOFY
What a act. (sees the roller coaster) Goin’ up….
(looks down Earth) I’m afraid of the roller coasters! YAHHOOIIEEE!

Goofy holds on the wheel, as the tourists holding on the seats, as the bus goes up and down, twists, loops, corkscrew, as we’ll see Roger Rabbit and Baby Herman riding their coaster car as cameos.

ROGER RABBIT
Jeepers, Goofy, what are you doing here, I was trying to catch Baby Herman.

GOOFY
Talk with ya later, Rog. I gotta go!

The bus speeds off the track, and landed in the valley road, as Goofy driving it to continuing the tour.

GOOFY
Ouch. I hope the tourists are not been hurted.

A2 - OFF TO DUCKBURG

The tour bus speeding into the Toon Highway, as we’ll see various Toon cameos driving the cars such as Benny the Cab, Mr. Toad, Cruella De Vil, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Captain Hook, etc…

GOOFY
We’re aheading for Duckburg for our next stop for tour.
I’m remember I tooked my son, Max on the road trip, as we’re singing this song.

Goofy played the song, as he begins to sing.

GOOFY
Do ya need a break from modern livin'?
Do ya long to shed your weary load?
If your nerves are raw
And your brain is fried
Just grab a friend and take a ride
Together, upon the open road.

As the tour bus aheads exit to Duckburg, as we are in the downtown area, as we crashes into the jail as the song stops, where the Beagle Boys escaping, as the police cops is chasing after us.

BIG TIME
We’re free! WE’RE FREE! Thanks, mister!

GOOFY
No problems. (sees the police cars) Uh, oh.

The bus is trying to running away from the cops, until Goofy crashed into the Money Bin, as crashing into the money safe, as Scrooge McDuck was very angry at him for destroying money trophies..

SCROOGE MCDUCK
My money trophies, destroyed!
I’ll get you for this, you goof-brain!

GOOFY
Yikes. Sorry, Scrooge. I’ll pay up with ya later!

Goofy drives faster away from Scrooge, as he keeps chasing after us, then we are jumped into Launchpad McQuack’s helicopter.

SCROOGE MCDUCK
Come back here now!

GOOFY
To Toon River!

LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK
You got it, pal.

The helicopter tooks off as Scrooge McDuck grabs it, as begins to smack Goofy while a flight to Toon River.

SCROOGE MCDUCK
You’ll gonna pay and fix the money trophies or I’ll smack you with my stick!

GOOFY
Hey look it’s golden Statue of Lady!

SCROOGE MCDUCK
What? Where?

Toontown Tours Line bus jumped off Launchpad’s chopper, as falling miles away from it, and splashes into the Toon River.

A3 - TOONTOWN MAYHEM

Goofy sees a banana peel on the road as slipping sharp turn into the Ink and Paint Club, where we crashed into the club to be part of Donald Duck and Dapper Duck’s dueling pianos performance.

GOOFY
Woahhh!!! Look out!!!

DONALD DUCK
Goofy, what are you doing here? You’re ruining my act.

GOOFY
Sorry, Donald. I’m on my job to take a tourists a tour in Toontown.

DAPPER DUCK
Looks who’s talking, pal. I heard Daisy is waiting for me.

DONALD DUCK
Shut up! (smacks Dapper Duck with his giant hammer) SECURITY!

As we’ll see Bongo the Gorilla angrying at Goofy, as he grabs the tour bus and swinging faster and faster to crashes into the Gag Factory.

BONGO THE GORILLA
And stay out!

The tour bus keeps going as the gag products goes off such as falling pianos, fireworks, musical organ, tons of bricks, etc.

GOOFY
The Gag Factory always being popular which the most cartoon studios in Hollywood used the gag props for the scenes. Get it?

As we’ll see a giant slingshot behinds us, as shoot us up into the roof, and flies over the downtown Toontown to the skies, as Toon Bi-plane to falling down into Mickey’s Neighborhood.

We are in Mickey’s Neighborhood, as we landed on Minnie’s garden, as Minnie sees her flower garden was been crushed by Toontown Tours Line bus.

MINNIE MOUSE
Goofy, my flowers! Stop squashing them everytime.

GOOFY
Sorry, Minnie. I got blasted by a slingshot at Gag Factory.
Gotta go I’m on job to do bye!

We exited out of Minnie’s house, as aheading for Mickey’s Movie Barn, as crashing through movie props such as from Steamboat Willie, Fantasia, etc…we will see Mickey is filming a new movie as Pluto and Figaro gets out of their way.

MICKEY MOUSE
Goofy! Watch out!

GOOFY
Sorry, Mickey. Everyone get out of my way. I’m doing the tours here.

We crashed into the chickens as they flies out to escape, ruining Mickey’s garden, then we are ended up in the Toon countryside and around high and mountains curve

B1) Crashing Into the Powerline Concert

Goofy speeding into the Toon bridge leads to St. Canard, as he sees fork in the road with a fork stand it there, as crashing the fence, and ended up in the farm.

GOOFY
(heards the phone) Hello? I’m to aheading to St. Canard for the next stop for tour.

PETE
(V.O)
Goofy! Are you’re doing on your driving job for the tours still?

GOOFY
Gawsh, I-I’m fine, everything’s fine. Leave to me, boss. The tour is still on here.

PETE
(V.O)
Good! AND GET BACK TO WORK!

GOOFY
(hangs off) Oh, there is the fork in the road, what shall we go now to St. Canard? There it is. YIKES! (crashes into the fence and ended up in the farm.)

Goofy is crashing into the chicken house, as the chicken flies into the bus, as the chickens escaping, as we’re stucked in the mud where the angry pig gets angry.

GOOFY
Nice little piggie.

The pig kicks off into the horse ranch, where the horses are running away like a Kentucky Derby racing, then we’re crashed into the bull ranch, as we’ll see the angry TOON BULL cames to us.

GOOFY
Uh, oh.

The bull kicked us blasted off into the skies.
as The Toon Phone calls for Goofy.

TOON PHONE
Telephone call from your son, Max. *Goofy is still driving the bus* *coughs* EXCUSE ME?! YOU GET A CALL FROM YOUR SON!

GOOFY
Oops. Sorry. (gets his phone) Hello? Max how you doing….

B2) Roller Coaster Hills

Mr. Tux

T
Animation Courtyard

zw2LLxDQBiUfmpepQmH1573Eig4BsqqyJmvr7YwvCtuczbJl2ybQnJj7Hj8H_91I_KRktDD9xc14sCirdgEnl0jkb6RUL98Tbm-qETNtPfF9rbyTHgMI_GzasWp9F4EQ-Lg4dPjM_TGMDHkIQC1pksY

New story: Animation courtyard is the place where Mickey Mouse and Minnie mouse, and all other animated characters go to actually film their movies. Is a colorful, wild, madcap, film, studio with gags, cartoonish landscape, and opportunities to have a conversation with the real animated stars, like Donald Duck. Think of this land like Toontown, but it’s a film studio.

Attractions:

Mickey's Reel Mayhem:

IMG_5287.jpeg

(imagine the tea cups are film reels)

Mickey’s Reel Mayhem is a tea cup ride (kinda like Mad Tea Party) themed to a classic Mickey short, which is fitting for a land themed to Disney animation. This ride replaces Aladdin’s Magic Carpets as a kid (and adult) friendly “spinner” attraction, it is also meant to increase capacity in this small park.

The premise is that you are helping Mickey Mouse and company provide the finishing touches to an action-packed scene for his upcoming movie, Mickey’s Movie Extravaganza. However, filming goes haywire when his movie reels fly across the set, and he tasks park guests to finish filming the scene for him.

The Ride:

The queue wraps around the attraction, or the “movie set”. It allows guests to see behind the scenes action of the filming process while waiting to get into the set. As guests board their film reels, Mickey explains to guests that the reels have a tendency to go pretty fast, telling them to keep their hands, arms, feet, and legs inside of them at all times. Once everyone’s in, the filming begins. There is onboard audio with commentary from Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, realizing that the reels are behaving oddly once guests spin in them. Heart-pounding action music plays in the background, signifying that this is the movie’s climatic scene. Midway through the ride/filming, yellow fog and flashing lights start to appear, as the 3 Mouseketeers realize that they are filming a great movie. A few seconds later, the ride comes to a stop (filming comes to a close) and Mickey congratulates the riders for successfully filming the scene. One ride lasts for 1 minute and 15 seconds. After getting off, guests exit the ride and are dumped back into the Animation Courtyard midway.

The Great Animation Tour:
Here’s my pitch for the Great Animation Tour, a ride through Disney and Pixar Studios’ hot sets with the real Mickey and Woody.

IMG_2541.jpeg

Overview:

The Great Animation Tour is an immersive theme park ride that takes you on a thrilling adventure through a whimsical cartoonish movie studio. Step into a vibrant world where beloved Disney and Pixar characters come to life as they film their iconic movies. Get ready to embark on a behind-the-scenes journey filled with magical storytelling, cutting-edge technology, and exhilarating motion simulation, creating an unforgettable experience for guests of all ages.

Ride Experience:

1688158261795.jpeg

• Entrance and Pre-Show: Guests enter The Great Animation Tour through a whimsical cartoonish soundstage facade, adorned with oversized paintbrushes, film reels, and colorful props, similar to the one in the photo. The entrance immerses guests in the fantastical world of animation right from the start. Inside, they are welcomed into a lively pre-show area, resembling an artist's workshop, where mischievous animated brushes and paint cans come to life.
1688158406349.jpeg

• Loading Area: Guests proceed to the loading area, which resembles a bustling studio backlot. The walls are adorned with larger-than-life movie posters featuring Disney and Pixar characters. They board a whimsically designed ride vehicle that looks like a cartoonish studio tram, complete with immersive audio and video systems, as well as motion simulation capabilities, ensuring an engaging and dynamic experience.
  • Movie Studio Sets:
IMG_2542.jpeg

• a. Fantasy Kingdom: The ride begins with a visit to the enchanting world of Disney's fairy tales. Guests find themselves amidst vibrant and larger-than-life fantasy sets, where characters like Cinderella, Ariel, and Belle rehearse their scenes. The ride vehicle takes guests on a magical journey through these intricate sets, immersing them in the whimsy and charm of these beloved stories.
IMG_2543.jpeg

• b. Toyland Adventure: Next, guests are transported to the lively and playful world of Pixar's Toy Story franchise. They enter a vibrant and oversized version of Andy's room, where Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and a host of other beloved toys come to life. Woody and Buzz are sharing a chat during a five minute break, while the director yells at Rex for getting stage fright and flubbing his lines.
IMG_2545.jpeg

• c. Superhero Showdown: The journey continues into a larger-than-life superhero universe, where guests witness the exhilarating feats of their favorite characters from movies like The Incredibles and Big Hero 6. The ride vehicle joins forces with the heroes, zooming through an action-packed sequence filled with dynamic visuals, intense battles, and breathtaking moments that capture the essence of these epic adventures. Then, the director yells “Cut!!!” and starts criticizing Underminer, who then proceeds to throw him down a hole he just dug.
1688159026450.jpeg

• d. Jungle Book: In this segment, guests embark on an adventurous exploration of the untamed world of Disney's Jungle Book. The ride vehicle becomes part of the wild landscape, traversing lush jungles and vibrant underwater realms. Guests encounter memorable Bali and Mowgli acting out a scene. Then, Shere Khan tries to eat the guests, but is stopped by set security, using a comically sized sledge hammer.
  • Grand Finale:
1688159087271.jpeg

• a. Orphans Benefit Finale: A gigantic scene that features Mickey and Co., performing on stage, with Donald repeatedly reciting nursery rhymes and getting heckled by the audience, Mickey and Clara Von Cluck at the piano and singing opera respectively, Oswald pulling magic tricks such as cards and a rabbit out of a hat, and Donald getting pelted with eggs at the end, for a gut-bustlingly hilarious finish. Also, a box on the side of the set topples over, causing many props to fall out, like animated shoes and loose cannons, to wreak havoc.
  • b. Guests return to the unload area, where the loose cannons seem to have being the house down, with Mickey thanking the studio tour guests for their presence and understanding as the studio is now closed due to technical difficulties.
c. Gift Shop and Photo Opportunity: After disembarking from the ride vehicle, guests can explore a themed gift shop, designed to resemble an artist's studio, offering exclusive merchandise featuring their favorite Disney and Pixar characters. Additionally, there is a designated photo area where guests can take photos with posters of the Toons’ “new” movies like “Mickey Mouse: The Movie”

Goofy's Toontown Tours:
EXT - TOONTOWN TOURS BUILDING
1688747258143.png

The queue starts in Toontown Tours building where the guests will ride the Toontown Tours buses around Toontown area, there was interactive gags like a hanging anvil and setting TNT to blow up Baby Herman’s Rattle Shop, as they are entering the Toontown Tours entrance. The building has GOOFY shaped hole on the buses’s garage door, there was a small posters shows WANTED: Judge Doom REASON: Dipping Toons, Freeway Planning, The Owner of Toon Patrol Weasels, MISSING: Mickey’s Nephews, etc..

INT. WAITING AREA / TICKET OFFICE

As we are in the waiting room where the TOONS are waiting for their trip a tour around Toontown, even the people from Hollywood are waiting for a ride for a tour around Toontown. Then we see CLARABELLE COW in her ticket office where she’ll gave the Toons tickets to the Toontown Tours Line buses. Near by the ticket office is a large map shows Toontown Tours Line will visit each locations of Mickey’s Toontown such as Mickey’s Neighborhood, Toon River, Duckburg, House of Mouse, Downtown Toontown, Mousetown, Mickey’s Toontown Fair, etc…

CLARABELLE COW

Tickets, please…Oh, hello there. I see you are going to take a tour around Mickey’s Toontown. I’m sure the bus driver will be Donald Duck as he’s busying with his nephews in Duckburg.

CLARABELLE COW

Tickets. Welcome to Toontown Tours. You’ll be lucky day to riding it today. I hope you have a good time. I wonder Horace will take me for a dinner tonight.
CLARABELLE COW

Stupid ticket machine, each Toons can mess their up and–Oh hello there, nice to see you, welcome to Toontown Tours, enjoy the ride folks.
CLARABELLE COW

Smile darn ya smile! Oh, sorry, I’m trying to sing a little better. Anyways, here is your tickets. I hope you have a good time to riding Toontown Tours today.

Next we are entering the hallway where the guests are aheading to the buses, as we’ll entering the offices,
where Toons are working their jobs, as we’ll see Donald Duck’s office which it’s half destroyed by Donald sets off the TNT, as his photos such as Donald and Dapper Duck from Donald’s Double Trouble short are playing dueling pianos at The Ink and Paint Club, Donald got his BIG TOON FISH, as the fish bites his tail and Huey, Louie and Dewey pranking Donald at House of Mouse. Mickey’s office which he has alots of his awards since 1930s, he has a photo of his girlfriend, Minnie Mouse. Next to his desk is his radio playing WACKY Radio Toontown, the newspaper shows Walt and Mickey at Disneyland in 1955.
Next office belongs to Roger Rabbit, which his office was been messed since his microwave was blowed up since its overheating, as we’ll see his photos of his wife, Jessica Rabbit, as the photo shows Roger and RK Maroon at Maroon Studios and the photo shows Eddie and Roger at Gag Factory during the investigating Judge Doom’s foiled plan. The newspaper reads ROGER RABBIT WRECKS THE CARTOON SET AT MAROON CARTOON STUDIOS AGAIN.
Finally we are in Goofy’s office where he’s not here because he’s very busying riding his tour bus to take a guests for a tour around Mickey’s Toontown, as he has a couple photos such as Goofy and his son, Max at the Powerline concert during a trip, Goofy's girlfriend from A Extremely Goofy Movie, Mickey, Donald and Goofy playing golfing near by Walt Disney Studios, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Scrooge McDuck and others are in the filming set of Mickey’s Christmas Carol, and Goofy, Max, PJ, Pete and his family at the picnic which a bigfoot steals the food.
We can see Goofy’s shaped hole in the wall, behind is the fishing rope stucked into the wall which leads to Roger’s office. The newspaper shows Toontown News newspaper from 1943 where Goofy cleared of spying charges with Eddie Valiant and his brother, Teddy Valiant. A reference from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. There’s a couple film reels felling down the floor are Goofy cartoon shorts from 1940s and 1950s, the movie posters shows A Goofy Movie, A Extremely Goofy Movie, and Mickey, Donald and Goofy in the Three Musketeers.

PRESHOW

We are in Pete’s office where he owning Toontown Tours Company, as he was smoking his cigar, he has a nice photo of his family, his wife, Peg, his son and daughter, PJ and Pistol as he walks to the guests as he begins to talk about Toontown Tours Line.

PETE

(calling from Scrooge McDuck)...I know Donald crashed into the Money Bin which the Beagle Boys sneaking in to steal your money, I’m so sorry, Mr. McDuck, BECAUSE HE ALSO CRASHED INTO THE TOONTOWN ORPHANAGE HOUSE! That dirty little duck’ll gets his pay bills or HE’LL BE FIRED! Listen up, Mr. McDuck, I can talk you later because I got the passengers waiting for their trip, okay, good bye, Mr. McDuck. (hangs off) (sees the passengers) Hello there, folks. My name is Pete, the owner of Toontown Tours Line, calm down folks, it’s just a chatting due to Donald Duck’s messed up the company. Before you’ll riding Toontown Tours Line buses, here is the commercial for Toons. Let me pull this stupid projector down okay.

Pete pulls down the projector.

PETE
Roll it, Charlie!

TOON DOG sleeps as he reads TOONTOWN TATTLER newspaper, as Pete uses his hammer to smacking his head.

PETE
Do it again or YOU’RE FIRED!

TOON DOG
Okay, okay. Geez, I’ll start the film already.

The film starts as THE SEVEN DWARFS are walking to Toontown, but it’s miles away from Toontown.

NARRATOR
Hey, are you tired for long walk to Toontown in days?

GRUMPY
Yes. My legs are killing me!

SNEEZY
Yeah. Dopey’s getting tired for carrying the diamonds in the mine carts.

HAPPY
What shall we do now?

Suddenly, a TOON bus drops in no where as the door opens and sees Mr. Toad is driving it.

MR. TOAD
Welcome to Toontown Tours. Come in, folks. We’ll go jolly ride tour to Toontown. (laughs)
NARRATOR
Well, you can take Toontown Tours Line, the best bus in the whole Toontown since 1940, the bus will take you everywhere in Toontown.

The footage shows TOON buses driving around in Downtown Toontown to pick up Toons, some TOON hippos squeezing into the TOON BUS, as Donald’s nephews, Huey, Louie and Dewey drives the bus, as Jafar and Iago is waiting for the bus in the desert, as he using his powers to forcing Toontown Tours bus come faster, it revealing Genie as a bus driver.

NARRATOR
Even it’s not cheat to make the bus even faster sooner, isn’t it?
Jafar and Iago is getting attacked by Genie’s lighting powers.

GENIE
That’s a law to forcing us faster. Don’t use your powers, sir. It’s only twenty dollars to ride a bus. (laughs)

NARRATOR
That’s right, Genie. Only twenty dollars to ride Toontown Tours Line buses,
Like Mickey Mouse says, the money is always rights to Toontown.

Mickey and Minnie riding the Toontown Tours Line down in the road into the Toon Valley, as Dumbo as a bus driver.

MICKEY MOUSE
Gosh. What a ride, me and my gal, Minnie love Toontown Tours, we gave it ten of ten. Toons style. (laughs)

NARRATOR
Toontown Tours Line, the best bus company in Toontown. Come ride to take a tour around Mickey’s Toontown. Please no rabbits screwing it up like this guy.

We’ll see Roger Rabbit driving the bus, as he crashes into the fireworks factory in downtown Toontown, as the fireworks setting off in as they flying everywhere in Toontown.

ROGER RABBIT
Oops. Jeepers!

The commercial ends, The film projector ends, as Pete turns on the lights.

PETE
Very nice commercial huh? Well, let’s do the history of Toontown Tours, shall we? Toontown Tours Line begins start its own service in 1940 in Los Angeles.
Union Station is always busying since Golden Age of Hollywood, the tourists always take a Hollywood tour bus to a trip tour around Hollywood to visit the movie studios, and celebrities homes, so the service started as Toontown Tours Line buses takes the tourists from Hollywood to take them a wild tour ride to Toontown.

Pete turns on the film projector and it shows the tourists riding Hollywood Tours buses around Hollywood to visit the movie studios and celebrities homes, as Walt Disney waves to the tourists,
Then we CUT to the Toontown Tours Line bus takes the tourists and speeding and twists and turns around Toontown.

PETE
Our Toons doing their good jobs to take the tourists to Toontown. Each locations will make good times to visit for touring. Take a simple. You can take a pictures of Mickey’s Movie Barn near by his house while he’s making stupid movies. Oh, I hate that Mickey. Or you can visit Donald’s Boat, as you can make your own boat. One of the trips you can go to Toon River, as Toontown Tours Line buses will go like speeding boats to swimming into the rapids. Downtown Toontown is most busiest city in the history. Much Toons you can spotted them during their comedy route like gags, getting squashed by a falling safes or pianos and–(heards the phone is ringing) What the heck? I was about to talk about Toon drivers next. Hang it there, folks. Time to detour later… Hello? Goofy did…WHAT?!

We CUT to each locations in the map such as Downtown Toontown, Duckburg, Wonderland, Neverland, Fairly Tales Land, Toon River, etc…
As we’ll see the tourists gets off the buses, and sees Mickey Mouse working on his films at his movie barn. Next, we’ll see the tourists are building boats with Donald Duck at Donald’s Boat, as Toontown Tours Line takes the tourists a wild ride in downtown Toontown to see Toons in action.

PETE
Don’t tell me Goofy just crashed into Gag Factory AGAIN?! Okay, calm down, I know the fireworks goes off destroying The Joke Shop again. I’ll tell Goofy later to becareful next time OR HE’S FIRED! Alright, take care yourself, sir. Good bye, have a nice day. (hangs off) Let’s cut to chase folks. We got a BIGGER problem here. You’ll see folks, our Toon driver, Goofy was a dumb driver ever, he crashes everywhere in Toontown. Here is latest Toontown Tattler newspaper and it says Goofy wrecks Toontown Theater last night on his tour bus job. He SHOULD’VE BE FIRED years ago. But no, he is Mickey’s best friend. He’s worst than Roger Rabbit. Well, take a look at this.

The film projector shows Goofy destroying the Little Mermaid filming set in 1989 while driving the tourists at Walt Disney Studios, next is Goofy is spinning around Toontown Tours Line bus as tourists’s heads spinning as crashing into House of Mouse restaurant, as ruining the Jazz Crows from Dumbo, blowing it up Toontown Police Department as the Toon cops chasing after Goofy, and Goofy takes Max and Roxanne on a date to Powerline concert during riding Toontown Tours Line bus with the tourists riding it as crashing into the traffic in the freeway.

PETE
I’ve tried to firing Goofy for months, years, but he’s always stupid to driving the tour bus, he’s NOT my best friend since he ruined my family vacation in the woods. He is a worst driver in Toontown Tours Line Company. Someone needs to replace him. (looks his Toon clock) Oops. Looks at the time, sorry for long time. You are about to ride Toontown Tours Line, here is a safety rules by lovely Minnie Mouse, take it away, babe.

Minnie Mouse cames by as the film projector starts a safety rules, the footage shows Max, PJ, Pistol, Baloo, Daisy, Gummi Bears, Chip N’ Dale, Gadget, Darkwing Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Aladdin, Genie, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit and Bonkers rushes into Toontown Tours Line bus, we’ll see the Seven Dwarfs are moving their different seats by Dumbo, Snow White, Cinderella, and Mickey Mouse, Donald taking pictures as his camera was being destroyed by Maleficent,
Huey, Louie and Dewey putting their candy down away, Greasy starts smoking his cigar as his cigar is been cut by Roger Rabbit.

MINNIE MOUSE
Hi there, everybody, welcome to Toontown Tours Line. Before you’re riding the bus, walk slowly into the vehicle all times.

SCROOGE MCDUCK
Hey, watch it, Buster!

BONKERS
Sorry.

MINNIE MOUSE
Move into the different seats so the tourists will squeezing in.

GRUMPY
Hey, that’s my seat! Move it, stupid.

HAPPY
Learn your lesson pal.

MINNIE MOUSE
No photography or recording during the tour.

DONALD DUCK
Hey, my camera!

MALEFICENT
Tough. (evil laughs)

MINNIE MOUSE
No food or drinking either…

HUEY
All set.

DEWEY
(his tummy rumbles) I’m hungry.

LOUIE
Keep your tummy rumbling, no food or drinking please.

MINNIE MOUSE
And please, no smoking during the ride, yes, I was talking to you dumb weasel.

GREASY
Whatever.

ROGER RABBIT
(looks at the audience) Only you prevent the bus…(laughs)

MINNIE MOUSE
I hope you’ll have a wild ride on the journey trip to Toontown. Hopefully no anvils or safes will fall down during the tour. Thank you. Enjoy your riding Toontown Tours Line.

The falling anvil landed on Minnie Mouse, as the floating stars around her.

MINNIE MOUSE
Nevermind that. My head is hurts. Call a doctor.

The film projector ends as Minnie leaves, as Pete opens the door for the loading area, as the guests walking to the loading area.

PETE
All right everybody. Your bus tourist will be Goofy, don’t let him screwing this up again or he’s fired for good. So move it, punks! I mean enjoy the ride, folks.

The guests walks into the loading area, as we’ll see the posters of locations for Toontown Tours Line such as Mickey’s Toontown Fair, Neverland, Downtown Toontown, Wonderland, Circusland, Mickey’s Neighborhood, Duckburg, etc…

INT - THE GARAGE ROOM

we are in the garage room where we’ll see audio-animatronics Toon Penguins fixing Toontown Tours Line buses, as we’ll see interactive Benny the Cab audio-animatronic like interactive Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story Midway Mania, he’ll tell jokes to the tourists.

INT - THE DEPARTURE ROOM / LOADING AREA

Then you are enter the loading area, there’s a couple TV screens around shows Toontown Tours Line buses speeding around Downtown Toontown, as crashing into things, as Toons getting avoiding from a runaway bus, as we’ll see Toontown Tours Line bus drives back to Toontown Tours Line station as dropping Toons off such as Jiminy Cricket, Simba, Horace Horsecollar, Mr. Smee, Bernard and Bianca, Figment, Tarzan, etc as they are dizzy, falling down into the ground, been squashed, getting blowed up, etc..…as we’ll hear Minnie Mouse’s voiceover.

MINNIE MOUSE
(V.O)
Attention passengers, now arriving is Toontown Tours Line was been arrived. Please aheading to the loading platform now. Thank you.
As the doors opens, as we are exiting of Toontown Tours Line building, as we’ll see Toontown Tours Line bus (simulator) was waiting for the tourists to get in.

INT - TOONTOWN TOURS LINE BUS - RIDE THROUGH
1688747319766.png

We are inside the Toontown Tours Line bus, as we’ll see audio-animatronic Goofy sleeping in his seat, there’s ads around the bus such as The Three Little Pigs Dreaming Building Company, Cafe Daisy, Pluto’s Doghouse, Big Bad Wolf’s Demolishing Company, Baby Herman’s Rattle Shop, WACKY Radio Toontown, El CapiTOON Theater, Toontown Cab Company, Gag Factory, and Mickey’s Movie Barn. We see there’s wraparound the screen around the bus like StormRider (Tokyo DisneySea), the simulator is inspired by Star Tours and StormRider, as there’s garage door front at us, as we’ll hear busting sounds of traffic in Downtown Toontown, as Toons is making fun each other.

PETE
(V.O)
All, right, folks, once again Goofy is your bus driver, so don’t do funny business to him while he’s driving. And now let’s go on the show, I mean road. Ahem, here’s your bus driver, Mr. Goofy. (heards Goofy is sleeping) Goofy? Goofy? GOOFY! WAKE UP YOU STUPIDHEAD! NOW!

Goofy wakes up as he sees the tourist sitting down their seats, as he fells down into the ground.

GOOFY
Oops. Sorry, boss. I was dreaming fishing with my son at the lake again.

PETE
(V.O)
Look around, there’s tourists already sitting down their seats already, take a look at them, and start driving already now!

Goofy sees the tourists waiting for riding.

GOOFY
Oh, right. Anyways, hi ya, tourists, my name is Goofy, and I’ll be your bus driver,
It’ll be a fun ride tour around Mickey’s Toontown, he’s my best pal in the world, he’s very busying doing filming his new films at his movie barn, and I got got hurry and drive this thing already before my boss’ll gonna kill me. So here we GOOOOOOOOOO-WOOAAHHHHHH!

Suddenly Goofy starts to drive it, and the bus goes backwards and it crashes into the back of the wall, as we are in the alley, as we’ll see Toon cat eating his fish.

GOOFY
Oops. Wrong lever, sorry, tourists, we’ll find way to take a tour around Toontown.

As Goofy drives the bus, as speeding into exit of the alley, crashing into the trash cans, as we are in the streets of Toontown, as the bus zooms into the road, as passing by Toon trolley train, and Toon vehicles.

GOOFY
Much better. Welcome to Downtown Toontown, the most busy city in Mickey’s Toontown, over left is the Joke Shop, the most joke gags since 1930 and…

We’ll see Aracuan Bird hijacks the bus, as he controls the wheels as he pushed Goofy away.

GOOFY
Yikes! Get out of my way, you bird brain, gimme my wheel back, I’m driving over here!
Oops. Sorry, guys. This birdbrain replacing me to drive his own thing. LOOK OUT!

Goofy grabs him and throws him out of the window.

GOOFY
There. Sorry, folks. It’s a mess up thing.

A1 - BIG TOP GOOFY

Goofy using his lever, but accidentally jump into the elevated railroad line, as we are in the railroad tracks.

GOOFY
There we go. This is the Toontown Express Line, this way Toons can take their trip ride the…(sees TOON TRAIN) A TRAINNN! YAHOOOIEEEE!

The bus zooms and jumping over the other side of the track, as the train is speeding passed by is, other train is coming towards us, it’s Casey Jr. Circus Train, as the bus jumps off the elevated railroad, and landed on the streets.

GOOFY
Yikes. Not again! Hold on, everyone! (jumps off the tracks) Looks like the circus train’s coming to the town. Anyways, back to the tour, Casey Jr. always on his time. (sees the rope grabs Casey Jr.) Oops.

Goofy was been caughted by Casey Jr. Circus Train, as the bus forced to the fairgrounds, as Goofy bumping everywhere in Toontown, like getting squashed by couple Toon elephants on the box cars, getting attacked by hungry tigers, and playing by monkeys, then Goofy flies into the fairgrounds aka Mickey’s Toontown Fair, as getting crashing into the circus tent as Goofy crashes back to the bus where we’ll see Mickey Mouse as the ringmaster as he leads a singing sealions, as he sees Goofy driving Toontown Tours Line bus.

GOOFY
Phew. I thought I was being as one of the animals’s dinner.
Is everyone is alright?
Am I’m in the circus act now?
(sees Mickey) Hi, Mick. How is your circus performance?

MICKEY MOUSE
Goofy, what are you here? You’re supposed to be part of the show now.

GOOFY
I am now. I’m a bus driver, I have to get back to the tour now before my boss will firing me.

MICKEY MOUSE
Ladies and gentlemen, here is the flying Goofinis!

Goofy gets squashed into the cannon, as the cannon flies out of the skies as we’ll see Dumbo flying passed by us, until crashes into the tents as crashing into Minnie’s fortune teller, Pete’s Silly Sideshow, then blasted off into the roller coaster ride,
As we are go up the lift hill, then the bus goes up and up as we are in outer space, as the Toon Cow jumping over the Toon Moon, as Goofy look down into the Earth.

GOOFY
What a act. (sees the roller coaster) Goin’ up….
(looks down Earth) I’m afraid of the roller coasters! YAHHOOIIEEE!

Goofy holds on the wheel, as the tourists holding on the seats, as the bus goes up and down, twists, loops, corkscrew, as we’ll see Roger Rabbit and Baby Herman riding their coaster car as cameos.

ROGER RABBIT
Jeepers, Goofy, what are you doing here, I was trying to catch Baby Herman.

GOOFY
Talk with ya later, Rog. I gotta go!

The bus speeds off the track, and landed in the valley road, as Goofy driving it to continuing the tour.

GOOFY
Ouch. I hope the tourists are not been hurted.

A2 - OFF TO DUCKBURG

The tour bus speeding into the Toon Highway, as we’ll see various Toon cameos driving the cars such as Benny the Cab, Mr. Toad, Cruella De Vil, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Captain Hook, etc…

GOOFY
We’re aheading for Duckburg for our next stop for tour.
I’m remember I tooked my son, Max on the road trip, as we’re singing this song.

Goofy played the song, as he begins to sing.

GOOFY
Do ya need a break from modern livin'?
Do ya long to shed your weary load?
If your nerves are raw
And your brain is fried
Just grab a friend and take a ride
Together, upon the open road.

As the tour bus aheads exit to Duckburg, as we are in the downtown area, as we crashes into the jail as the song stops, where the Beagle Boys escaping, as the police cops is chasing after us.

BIG TIME
We’re free! WE’RE FREE! Thanks, mister!

GOOFY
No problems. (sees the police cars) Uh, oh.

The bus is trying to running away from the cops, until Goofy crashed into the Money Bin, as crashing into the money safe, as Scrooge McDuck was very angry at him for destroying money trophies..

SCROOGE MCDUCK
My money trophies, destroyed!
I’ll get you for this, you goof-brain!

GOOFY
Yikes. Sorry, Scrooge. I’ll pay up with ya later!

Goofy drives faster away from Scrooge, as he keeps chasing after us, then we are jumped into Launchpad McQuack’s helicopter.

SCROOGE MCDUCK
Come back here now!

GOOFY
To Toon River!

LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK
You got it, pal.

The helicopter tooks off as Scrooge McDuck grabs it, as begins to smack Goofy while a flight to Toon River.

SCROOGE MCDUCK
You’ll gonna pay and fix the money trophies or I’ll smack you with my stick!

GOOFY
Hey look it’s golden Statue of Lady!

SCROOGE MCDUCK
What? Where?

Toontown Tours Line bus jumped off Launchpad’s chopper, as falling miles away from it, and splashes into the Toon River.

A3 - TOONTOWN MAYHEM

Goofy sees a banana peel on the road as slipping sharp turn into the Ink and Paint Club, where we crashed into the club to be part of Donald Duck and Dapper Duck’s dueling pianos performance.

GOOFY
Woahhh!!! Look out!!!

DONALD DUCK
Goofy, what are you doing here? You’re ruining my act.

GOOFY
Sorry, Donald. I’m on my job to take a tourists a tour in Toontown.

DAPPER DUCK
Looks who’s talking, pal. I heard Daisy is waiting for me.

DONALD DUCK
Shut up! (smacks Dapper Duck with his giant hammer) SECURITY!

As we’ll see Bongo the Gorilla angrying at Goofy, as he grabs the tour bus and swinging faster and faster to crashes into the Gag Factory.

BONGO THE GORILLA
And stay out!

The tour bus keeps going as the gag products goes off such as falling pianos, fireworks, musical organ, tons of bricks, etc.

GOOFY
The Gag Factory always being popular which the most cartoon studios in Hollywood used the gag props for the scenes. Get it?

As we’ll see a giant slingshot behinds us, as shoot us up into the roof, and flies over the downtown Toontown to the skies, as Toon Bi-plane to falling down into Mickey’s Neighborhood.

We are in Mickey’s Neighborhood, as we landed on Minnie’s garden, as Minnie sees her flower garden was been crushed by Toontown Tours Line bus.

MINNIE MOUSE
Goofy, my flowers! Stop squashing them everytime.

GOOFY
Sorry, Minnie. I got blasted by a slingshot at Gag Factory.
Gotta go I’m on job to do bye!

We exited out of Minnie’s house, as aheading for Mickey’s Movie Barn, as crashing through movie props such as from Steamboat Willie, Fantasia, etc…we will see Mickey is filming a new movie as Pluto and Figaro gets out of their way.

MICKEY MOUSE
Goofy! Watch out!

GOOFY
Sorry, Mickey. Everyone get out of my way. I’m doing the tours here.

We crashed into the chickens as they flies out to escape, ruining Mickey’s garden, then we are ended up in the Toon countryside and around high and mountains curve

B1) Crashing Into the Powerline Concert

Goofy speeding into the Toon bridge leads to St. Canard, as he sees fork in the road with a fork stand it there, as crashing the fence, and ended up in the farm.

GOOFY
(heards the phone) Hello? I’m to aheading to St. Canard for the next stop for tour.

PETE
(V.O)
Goofy! Are you’re doing on your driving job for the tours still?

GOOFY
Gawsh, I-I’m fine, everything’s fine. Leave to me, boss. The tour is still on here.

PETE
(V.O)
Good! AND GET BACK TO WORK!

GOOFY
(hangs off) Oh, there is the fork in the road, what shall we go now to St. Canard? There it is. YIKES! (crashes into the fence and ended up in the farm.)

Goofy is crashing into the chicken house, as the chicken flies into the bus, as the chickens escaping, as we’re stucked in the mud where the angry pig gets angry.

GOOFY
Nice little piggie.

The pig kicks off into the horse ranch, where the horses are running away like a Kentucky Derby racing, then we’re crashed into the bull ranch, as we’ll see the angry TOON BULL cames to us.

GOOFY
Uh, oh.

The bull kicked us blasted off into the skies.
as The Toon Phone calls for Goofy.

TOON PHONE
Telephone call from your son, Max. *Goofy is still driving the bus* *coughs* EXCUSE ME?! YOU GET A CALL FROM YOUR SON!

GOOFY
Oops. Sorry. (gets his phone) Hello? Max how you doing….

B2) Roller Coaster Hill
Team Loki

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
Here it is. The final chapter of the “regular season” of the game.

PROJECT 008

Welcome teams, to Universe WDW616.

The entire central Florida theme park industry looks quite different here. In this reality, Universal never acquired the theme park rights to Marvel Comics characters. That honor went to The Walt Disney Company in 2008 when they bought Marvel outright and started the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

While the MCU as a series of films and shows remains unchanged in this reality, Walt Disney World looks remarkably different.

Over the past seven years, Imagineers have installed numerous lands and attractions based on the beloved characters of the MCU; Iron Man has taken over Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom, Captain Marvel and Guardians of the Galaxy call Epcot home, and Captain America resides in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And that just leaves one park without a Marvel presence.

IMG_5871.jpeg

Teams, your final challenge is to create a Marvel themed land for Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This land will be located where Pandora sits in our reality. You may use any characters and locations that would not be used in the previously mentioned developments. Feel free to pose questions about this in your team brainstorming threads.

This project is due on Friday, July 21st at 11:59 WDW time.

Have fun!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
1A723461-C93E-4131-BDE2-0D5FC299316E.png

REVIEWS

We *almost* got all three lands represented which would have been really cool.

TEAM WANDA - The Backlot

There is a lot to like here.

For starters, love love LOVW the gigantic Indiana Jones sub area! Thank you for giving the Stunt Spectacular show building some more elaborate theming. I’m truly enamored with the Pankot Palace Experience! Honestly I don’t think I can recall ever seeing a dining experience mixed with a guided exploration. This is a really cool attraction concept and Indiana Jones suits this PERFECTLY!!
There’s a replica of the Italy pavilion from Epcot?! Brilliant!!! Love this!! I just wish the entire Raiders Square had a few more visual details, but this was very cool!

Magical Movie Moments just makes sense honestly. With how beloved One Man’s Dream is for theme park lovers especially, I’m kind of surprised an appropriately comparable walkthrough hasn’t already been developed to celebrate Disney filmmaking. Granted the first section of OMD is dedicated to animation, but still. This would be an incredibly welcome addition to the park.

ROCK N ROLLER COASTER STARING THE SPICE GIRLS?!?!!!! GAME OVER!!! THIS RIDE WINS!!

Honestly this is so wonderful. I don’t even know what else to say. Love the little details like having guests load on an elevated area to simulate being on the upper deck of the bus. The plot is simple, as it should be for a ride like this. Love!!!

And then there’s the Backlot Tour with The Muppets,…

This is just bursting with Muppets charm!! I love every sentence of it!! And I WANT every single one of those fictitious movie posters!!

I know in the brainstorming there was a bit of a discussion about what to do with the Backlot Tour and I am SOOOOOO thankful that you went this route! That Eisner dialogue to introduce the attraction was highly amusing. I appreciate the CMs being ornery about their position at this attraction, that’s truly hilarious!

You utilized each Muppet character absolutely perfectly!! The Muppets humor is on full display here and is so well done! This attraction would immediately be an all time favorite of mine if I ever got to experience it!

Very nice job overall. I really, really would have liked more visuals in the presentation but everything that is here is very strong and very well executed! Thank you for your efforts!

Creativity: 5/5
Realism: 4/5
Teamwork: 4/5
Presentation: 3/5
X factor: 5/5

Total: 21/25

TEAM CASSIE - Animation Courtyard

You contextualized everything else throughout the entire park. While unnecessarily, (and not counted in your scoring), this provides wonderful world building and helps paint the entire picture of the park, which is awesome!

This map is fantastic!
And omg everything is in French!
That’s such a nice touch!! I can’t read it, I wish I could, I actually want to learn French, but this is a really cool detail that you didn’t have to include. But way to go above and beyond.

These are some of the most elaborate flat rides ever. Everything has story and details and purpose. Flat rides are often used to bolster attraction lineups, which you did here, but you also made them truly stand out and made them feel important. Lasers on bumper cars?! How chaotic!! Both sides win,… I love that!! There are so many bridges here,… I love that too!!

You demonstrate a clear understanding of the value of walking and exploratory spaces. The gardens, alcoves, and various structures throughout the entire land give it a feeling of grandiosity that is very earned.

The Magic of Animation is like The Land pavilion?! GAME OVER, THIS ATTRACTION WINS!!

Honestly this is fantastic! There are so many little details that make this entire location feel so alive!

The Great Animation ride is honestly a masterpiece! Every scene you chose fits perfectly into the attraction and works so well not only as effective callbacks to GMR, but also to tell the story of animation. It’s seriously brilliant! CRUELLA REPLACES THE GANGSTERS IN THE CAR?! PERFECTION!! And then omg Aladdin is *THAT* scene?! PERFECT!!!! Outstanding job on this!!

Thank you for including the video for Aristocats because I had no clue what flat ride that was haha! Definitely a fun addition and once again you overdid it with the theming and details!

Beauty and the Beast as a theater in the round show is a fantastic addition! Annnnnd you wrote THE ENTIRE SCRIPT?!?! OKAY!!
But for real this would be incredibly popular and likely require a larger theater as the park grew in popularity.

Okay I LOVE that you put a genuine thrill ride in an animation themed land. I know we have things like Crush’s Coaster and Slinky Dog Dash but this is an entire drop tower attraction!! And once more, tremendous levels of detail!

I’m extremely intrigued by the timeline at the end. Things like this always fascinate me and I really enjoyed following along as the park grows and changes. And I appreciate that not all of the changes were seen favorably and that some things were executed better than others. That offers a strong sense of realism.

Once again, incredible job!!

Creativity: 5/5
Realism: 4/5
Teamwork: 5/5
Presentation: 4/5
X factor: 5/5

Total: 23/25

TEAM LOKI - Animation Courtyard

Here we have a different on Animation Courtyard. Where Team Cassie utilized multiple sub-lands, Team Loki went for one giant land with a single theme. The upside is that the space can be used for fewer large attractions, but the downside is that ends up being all there really is.

I appreciate that you tried to include a map, but I do have to say that it is incredibly difficult to read. Maybe try typing instead next time, just for reader clarity.

The film feels teacup ride is a really cute touch and feels right at home in this land and park.

I love that the Great Animation Tour flips everything on its head and our beloved characters are actually seen rehearsing scenes and lines, and filming their movies. It’s a very fun, tongue in cheek, fourth wall breaking take on these types of attractions and I had a lot of fun reading it! This is also a really great way to include a lot of characters in a single attraction and have it make perfect sense. You utilized a wide variety of characters and locations. I just wish we had a few more visuals here. Really great effort though! Nicely done!

Goofy’s Toontown Tours definitely fits the madcap unhinged vibe your take on this land was going for. It’s bombastic, chaotic, and fun. Despite the forum’s general love of practical sets, and propensity to use them, simulator was definitely the way to go here.

Good job team!

Creativity: 3/5
Realism: 5/5
Teamwork: 3/5
Presentation: 3/5
X factor: 3/5

Total: 17/25

TheOriginalTiki

Hey everyone. I'm very sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth in the last couple rounds. Real life just got in the way big time between family drama and the heatwave giving me a nasty combination of chronic allergies, fatigue, and migraines.

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to @Tegan pilots a chicken for an awesome hosting job. It was a really great idea for a comp and you navigated through all the various challenges of running it flawlessly.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hey everyone. I'm very sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth in the last couple rounds. Real life just got in the way big time between family drama and the heatwave giving me a nasty combination of chronic allergies, fatigue, and migraines.

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to @Tegan pilots a chicken for an awesome hosting job. It was a really great idea for a comp and you navigated through all the various challenges of running it flawlessly.
Awww!! Thanks Tiki!! That means a lot, especially coming from *the* veteran comp host! Really appreciate it!! 🧡

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
HOUSEKEEPING:

I have been in Florida for the past three days visiting my grandparents. I did not anticipate this getting in the way of being on the forums, but the internet at the hospital isn’t the greatest and I was also having issues getting the site to load while at their condo. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m flying home tonight though. Sorry for being away as hell for a few days.

Also, I’ve posted to the team brainstorming but you all have through Sunday night to submit this project!

cdunlap

Well, look who has successfully gotten a 10/10 from me just by virtue of some properly researched Mesoamerican theming! I am enamored by this whole thing and wish it was real! I also feel that this area is a highly respectful depiction of an underrepresented civilization whose descendants live on in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua. I forgive you for using Aztec motifs, as that had an in-universe explanation. In short, this is my favorite concept that was not made by any of my teams! BTW, you guys did the Mesoamerican theme better than when my team did it!

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
HELLO TEAMS!!

I am so looking forward to diving into these Marvel projects!!!

Enjoy a couple of days off to relax and recharge the creative muscles.

Reviews for Project 008 will drop on Thursday afternoon.

Details regarding the semi-final round will drop Thursday evening!!!

Thank you all for all of your wonderful contributions to the game thus far!!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom