What If… Disney Parks Edition Game Thread

cdunlap

You obviously have a passion for the culture and it shows.
You are very correct about that! I have such a passion that I literally buy authentic, as in Peruvian, Inca artifact replicas and even hunted down some old field notes from the 1911 Yale Peruvian Expedition, which resulted in the discovery of Machu Picchu and Vilcabamba, along with an old map of The Great Inca Road!
Way into the self guided discovery area. These types of attractions really fill out any land or area of a park and this one is no exception.
Thanks, my idea for it came from my own personal replica Inca artifact collection, as all of them come from the time of Pachacuti, the Inca ruler who had Machu Picchu built.
I do wish you’d included a little more here in terms of ride detail or layout but I still enjoy it.
I thought it was rather well fleshed out. I did base it on two old concepts by Team Loki when I was on it
The gondola ride sounds fun but it doesn’t feel entirely complete.
I thought I fleshed it out! There's nothing really special about riding a vehicle over some drawings, but I love the Nazca Lines, so it simply HAD to be there!
I’ve never had Inca Kola. What’s it like? I want to dine here!
I don’t know, I've never been to Peru in my life!

ThemeParkPriest

I’ve never read the book or seen the movie
Neither have I. I know I’m dating myself but I miss the days when you could just go to your local Blockbuster and rent a movie. I guess the larger point is that the other players were passionate about their theme. For me, it was more of seeing a need (a family ride in Hollywood Studios) and a way to use a new technology (other than on a potential Moana ride) and then finding an IP that could fulfill both.

Well done other players. And congrats to @DisneyManOne! You are the king of “What If?” scenarios!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom