What happened to the interactive queue at BTMRR?

djkidkaz

Original Poster
I remember Raven or Raxip telling us that there was an interactive queue set to debut at BTMRR, but it has yet to materialize. Any word on what the hold up is?

DisneyWall-E

Yes, what did happen to this update? I also thought I read somewhere that they were going to inclose/enclose most of the queue.

Bolt

Did you ever think that the NextGen is needed for the interactive queue, as in, the elements will need that technology to be going for it to operate?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I think with the crates that were installed allong the queue, maybe guests will be able to push buttons or pull levers or something to make things happen.
Your probly correct. That sounds cool. Some adults Dnt care for things like that but to a kid, it adds to the magic.

tdpolo26

I believe Raven said things would get "explosive", or something to that effect.
alot of people asked raven what was meant and got no real response. I think the only thing explosive is the price of tickets going up. it didnt sound like raven knew what the explosive things was, maybe it was just something heard in passing. it would be neat to see something different happen in the queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom