What happened to the interactive queue at BTMRR?

JafarMaleficent

I saw some elements of it the other night. My wife pointed them out. She asked if it was gonna be for next gen. I told her idk. News kinda stopped on it. I'm kinda looking forward to it. I'll like it once then hate it lol

ExtinctJenn

My hope with this queue is that it is enticing enough to get my DS6 onto BTMRR. The kid wants to do Tower of Terror and Rock-N-Rollercoaster on the next trip but still screams "no" when I suggest this. It's a kiddy ride in comparison! LOL

WeekendGM

The interactive controls have been added to the queue

There is two styles one with a crank and a plunger. The crank has a dial at the top that from what I could see said "Crank" and then a red section that said "Boom."
Also there was a box labeled Western River Explosives that I wasn't able to get a picture of.

dreamscometrue

The interactive controls have been added to the queue. There is two styles one with a crank and a plunger. The crank has a dial at the top that from what I could see said "Crank" and then a red section that said "Boom."
Also there was a box labeled Western River Explosives that I wasn't able to get a picture of.

Western River...nice! :)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I was hoping something fun was finally happening when on Jan 8th we noticed the back half of queue with dark brown burplap stuff blocking it off and loooooooooooong lines out into the walkways....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom