What famous person could narrate Spaceship Earth as well as Jeremy Irons?

spacemt354

Chili's
If you want a truly filthy version of SSE, you'll need the master. Joe Pesci.
Oh that's good, he is the master. Only thing with him is once he gets to the Rome scene, I bet he'll just go on a rant about Italians, and the rest of the ride narration will be about macaroni and the goodfellas lol

Vader2112

If it's just a voice reading a script, I'd prefer they hire an anonymous radio broadcaster with a good voice, who needs the money and exposure more than a celebrity does.
How about Howard Stern? LOL Hoo Hoo I invented SSE Baba Booey.

The Empress Lilly

Put those touch screens to good use and let people pick their narrator! Then there would be room for Patrick Stewart, Neil deGrasse Tyson, James Earl Jones, etc. You could even have hidden menus to access the old narrations and some "interesting" ones like angry Sam Jackson.
Awesome idea! But with Vic Perrin, Walter Cronkite and Jeremy Irons and Judi Dench.

And where the old narrations relate to removed scenes, they could show the scenes / something else relevant on the tv screen.

I want you in charge of giving SSE a Star Tours-esque makeover! It'll be a new ride every time, and the guests gets to pick what kind of ride. Feeling inspired? Get an old narration. Young children aboard? Use the Sesame Street narration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom