What do YOU do with your KTTW card after you go home?

becanya

I use ours as bookmarks. Makes reading more than just an escape...also a reminder of the ultimate escape! :ROFLOL: And since we have 4 every year, I also keep at least one of them in my wallet. It's a nice little pick me up every time I go to pay for something.:sohappy:

minniemickeyfan

We keep ours also..we have then in several differnet spots. I have had one (that came out of a pocket) on top of the washing machine for almost a year now. Brings a smile to my face everytime i see it...which is just about everyday!!! Does anyone know if they have a new card this year...think they have been the same now for a few years. Time to change it up!!

Would like to see a change too. I have some older ones with different styles, seems like they have the current one for a long time know. A change would be good.

Upvote 0

dave&di

The KTTW cards multiply a bit faster when you have a party of 5. At the time I was working 60-80 hour weeks for about 3-4 weeks followed by a 3 day weekend in the parks to get my sanity back.

I'll let you off! I've got 480 days before I get my sanity back :( My BF and I only have 4 KTTW cards :(

Upvote 0

cowanfamily

I keep all but 1 in a drawer at myhouse. My most recent one stays in my wallet. It gets used several times a year to get in the back door of my house when I forget my keys. Every time it opens the door I smile and thank Walt for the magic!

Upvote 0

durangojim

I have a big bin at home that I toss our KTTW Card and the welcome packet that we get from each of our trips. The bin is huge and almost full, as I've been doing it for years. Makes me sound like a hoarder, but that's really the only thing that I keep.:shrug:

Upvote 0

fractal

Mine's been in my wallet since May 2009. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it when I get my new one.

I also have an unused Test Track FP from the same trip in my wallet.

Upvote 0

stratman50th

I keep my most-recent key in my wallet until the night before my next trip. Then it joins the stack of old keys in my drawer, and the new key goes in that afternoon.

I just shuffled through all of my old keys, and I have 11 of the 15 cards that I *should* have if I saved all of them...

-Rob
:lol:
I do that too! Well, not always till we go next time, but more often than not. I also have a drawer full of them!
My wife is a scrapper and says she's going to use them. If she doesn't hurry up I'll have enough to re-shingle the house!:D

Upvote 0

SFMarine

My upcoming trip in 10 days will be my first KTTW experience. I always keep my old tickets so I'm looking forward to this card. I usually always keep them as a memento.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom