What do you do at home to keep you in touch with the magic?

Stitch79

I'm working on the cross stitch of Cinderella's castle right now, its alot of fun to see it come together....that keeps me in touch enough with Disney when I'm not able to go.

:)

John Baynes

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Oh, I go to the official disney site and book trips. :eek:

:lol:

I mean, I don't actually BOOK anything, obviously, I just go through, pick out my stuff, and see what it would cost, then close the window. :lol:

:lookaroun

I do the same thing, but the last time my wife told me to go ahead and book the trip. So now we are going back in November.

I also wear my Disney Golf Shirts when I am off duty and like several have said I too am a Disneyholic. :D

nikechic

Originally posted by John Baynes
I do the same thing, but the last time my wife told me to go ahead and book the trip. So now we are going back in November.
:D

I book fake trips to too. I make the package the most extravagant and then just about pass out when I see the price.

Brown

Originally posted by nikechic
I book fake trips to too. I make the package the most extravagant and then just about pass out when I see the price.

OMG... that would cause depression for me once I finshed and realized that I was not going! -Steve

MouseMadness

Well, this thread reminded me that I hadn't yet put our last 2 trips on a VHS tape yet, so October 03 got all transferred, but now... *sniffles* now... The Feb 04 trip is having trouble! :cry: I am hoping that somebody just started taping about a half hour into the tape, although I don't see how that is possible. I know I watched it before! What is wrong?!

Since1976

Keeping in touch with the magic has benefitted me at work as well.

Every time I deal with a client, I think about the hard work CMs do to keep guests happy, and I try to model my own work ethic around those principles.

It works wonders, and it makes every work day just a little less stressful!

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disney Hog
As far as Disney stuff in general, we have stuff everywhere. We have any and every Disney movie available and there is something on constanly. We have Disney CD's in the car along with Radio Disney (which isn't always just Disney) on the XM radio, my daughter has a princess room, my oldest son has a Buzz room all decked out with a space ceiling, and my wife and I do talk and plan out our next vacation after the kids go to bed.

How cool!:cool: I will give my daughter a Disney room when i have the money! I wish I had a spare room just for myself. That would be my disney room, I would put all sorts of disney stuff in there, and nobody would complain about it, and say it is ridiculous or childish...

figmentmom

Originally posted by disneytati
I wish I had a spare room just for myself. That would be my disney room, I would put all sorts of disney stuff in there, and nobody would complain about it, and say it is ridiculous or childish...

Don't count on it, Tati - my family calls me nuts all the time!:lol:

stitch rocks

How cool!:cool: I will give my daughter a Disney room when i have the money! I wish I had a spare room just for myself. That would be my disney room, I would put all sorts of disney stuff in there, and nobody would complain about it, and say it is ridiculous or childish...

when i get my own house... it will be disney from the kitchen to the bathroom... my friends can already see it... and they are scared:lol:

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
Don't count on it, Tati - my family calls me nuts all the time!:lol:

It's good to know I am not alone, there are other nut people like me in this world... :lol: Are you the only disney nut in the family?

Stitch Rocks - when I get a good job and can buy a big apartment, I will have a disney room. I will put all my plush toys in there (they are in plastic bags, in my aunt's house, as there is no space for them in my room anymore - baby and husband take a lot of space!), and lots of disney stuff, I will hang my posters on the wall (nobody lets me do it at home...) and put a monorail playset around the room...:D

figmentmom

It's good to know I am not alone, there are other nut people like me in this world... :lol: Are you the only disney nut in the family?

Although the kids like Disney, and have always had a blast at WDW, sadly I am the ONLY true Disney nut in the house! My husband can take it or leave it :)eek: ), so it's up to me to see that the Disney standard flies around here!:lol:

Tati, is that your baby in your avatar? She's GORGEOUS!

stitch rocks

Stitch Rocks - when I get a good job and can buy a big apartment, I will have a disney room. I will put all my plush toys in there (they are in plastic bags, in my aunt's house, as there is no space for them in my room anymore - baby and husband take a lot of space!), and lots of disney stuff, I will hang my posters on the wall (nobody lets me do it at home...) and put a monorail playset around the room...:D

oo monorail playset... ooo... <light blub goes off>

maelstrom

I listen to music from the parks almost constantly. I wear Disney clothes and jewelry. I watch my old vacation planning videos, souvenir videos, and home movies. I go through old photos. I go through my collection of Disney "stuff". I talk to people about Disney. I drink out of Disney cups. I use Disney pens. I visit Disney websites. I start planning for my next trip. :D

KRZ4WDW

Most of our apartment has a Disney theme. We have a disney comforter set for our king size bed. We have disney coasters, disney cups and plates, attraction posters and our glass case filled with snow globes. We also play Haunted Mansion Clue, Disney Monopoly and Disney Trivial Pursuit. I was there in January and I can't wait to go back!!!

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
Although the kids like Disney, and have always had a blast at WDW, sadly I am the ONLY true Disney nut in the house! My husband can take it or leave it :)eek: ), so it's up to me to see that the Disney standard flies around here!:lol:

Tati, is that your baby in your avatar? She's GORGEOUS!

That's why I like it here so much. I can always find people who understand me!:D And because I am in Brazil, I feel like I am the only disney nut in the CITY!:hammer: And then I come here and see people that do the same things as I do... It comforts me a lot! :D

Yes, that's my baby! Thanks a lot! Everyone tells me the same thing...:lol: I am taking her to WDW in December, and I am trying to make her a Disney nut like us!!!:D

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by KRZ4WDW
Most of our apartment has a Disney theme. We have a disney comforter set for our king size bed. We have disney coasters, disney cups and plates, attraction posters and our glass case filled with snow globes. We also play Haunted Mansion Clue, Disney Monopoly and Disney Trivial Pursuit. I was there in January and I can't wait to go back!!!

That's so cool!!! Is everyone in your family a disney nut?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom