What do you do at home to keep you in touch with the magic?

sunya

Disney Magic at Home

My cellphone is a motorola and my plan is thru Nextel ,who has music downloads, which is where I got mine.
I forgot all about ornaments-I buy at least one each trip to WDW.
I also forgot about the stuffed characters that have been purchased through the years. When you have 5 children you can accumulate quite a few. I even have a few myself-my favorites are the mouse, Jaq, from Cinderella who sits on the back of my couch and Pinocchio who sits on my computer at work.

MKBurn15

Re: Re: Magic at home

Originally posted by tigsmom
Forgot about that...mine plays the Tigger song & I have a winnie the Pooh screen. (just changed from Fraggle Rock & Sorcerer Mickey).

Mine plays Hakuna Matata

MKBurn15

They should make a Disney World Tycoon so you can build DisneyWorld and go like, look there's me! And name that person you.

Wouldn't it be cool if your room was painted so that you saw DisneyWorld all around you from a certain place in Disney World? I wish my room was like that. I might be having my room painted this summer...

kandyapplebleu

alas, i am stiffled

unfortunately, my family doesn't share the same enthusiam as i do about disney. we seem to go every 10 yrs though. i've only been twice (3 times if you count the 1st time when i was still a bun in the oven). i constantly talk to all my space mountain friends, we're so close, and they're disney nuts too!! i'm also workin on posting my 100-something pictures i took while down there, and i go on sites like this one. i also watch the disney channel almost all the time.

stitch rocks

Originally posted by MKBurn15
They should make a Disney World Tycoon so you can build DisneyWorld and go like, look there's me! And name that person you.

now that would be a major money maker... now why hasn't disney come out with a game like that yet???

disneytati

Original Poster
Re: Disney Magic at Home

Originally posted by sunya
My cellphone is a motorola and my plan is thru Nextel ,who has music downloads, which is where I got mine.

Is it the cellphone itself or the plan that males these downloads? Is it possible to buy the phone there and have the plan here in Brazil???:confused:

dixiegirl

you know what nice about this site, i can tell people that on my way home from work that i was listening to the illuminations theme ( to destress)and nobody would ask whats that ? or for even more idiotic ask whats that?? yes on my way to work and from i was listening to different mix of stuff from the parks.. this morning was the monorail speal to the contempory .very nice when your stuck in contruction..lol

dixiegirl

oops i was supposed to write what for when i was talking about the morons who don't know why you listen to disney music or what illuminations is...can you guys even believe there are such people out there?lol

dixiegirl

oh yeah for me!! i just noticed that i'm no longer earning my ears i'm a junior cast member...yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!lol..yes i think i'm a little over tired..

FigmentJedi

Originally posted by disneytati
My name is Tatiana, and I am a Disneyholic too!:lol:
My name is Joey and I am also a Disneyholic. I also am addicted to Lord of the Rings, Nintendo, Star Wars, and giant monster movies.To keep me sane, I watch planning videos, souvenier videos, travel channel specials, ride videos, and movies and games of the other addictions.

WDWEric

wdwmagic.com
Thanks everybody or the great pictures for my screen saver slideshow.
I also change my background every couple days.
I regularly got to the library to get books to look at The 2 books I have right now
Married to the Mouse: Walt Disney World and Orlando
Disney:The first 100 years

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Well, let's see, listen to my cd, (Where Magic Lives), wearing that one out. WDWMagic.com, travel channel, disney channel, frequent trips to the Disney Store, ride videos, live365.com, disneyrob, etc. etc.

WDWHeadBanger

I watch all kinds of on ride videos, listen to disney music, look and read disney books, look at disney pictures, and make my plans for the closest vacation:)

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by dixiegirl
you know what nice about this site, i can tell people that on my way home from work that i was listening to the illuminations theme ( to destress)and nobody would ask whats that ?

Yeah, it's great to know there are people who speak the same language as you do...:D

weluvtink

I check this site almost daily.WE listen to cd's and watch movies. I have a ton of Disney clothes. My house is a mini shrine to all things Disney. And of course I work at the Disney Store.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom