What do you do at home to keep you in touch with the magic?

disneytati

Original Poster
Re: my parents think i am a freak!

Originally posted by iluvdisney18
I wish I had Disney music to wake up to. I am glad I found this web site because before I did my parents thought I was Disney OCD:lol:! I am going to Disney in 58 more days And I have been on the Disney web sites everyday. My parents thought I was wierd until I showed them this site, now they know I am not the only one. Anyway, I also watch vacation videos and look at pics all the time. By the way does anyone know if the carousel of progress is opened, it was closed when I went about 4 years ago?:animwink:

ps. you can get the videos free online @ www.disneyworld.com it sometimes takes a while to get them though!

All my family think I am a freak!!!:lol: Last week I showed this website to my husband, and even translated to him some posts, he said: well, you are not the only one, but you are still a FREAK!!! At least they are Americans, earn in dollars, and trips to WDW don't cost their a:zipit: :zipit: es off! :lol: He said my obsession is getting way too expensive...

I went to disneyworld.com, but couldn't find the videos to download... Are they attraction videos? Which attractions have videos to download there?:confused:

raven

Re: Re: my parents think i am a freak!

Originally posted by disneytati
...At least they are Americans, earn in dollars, and trips to WDW don't cost their a:zipit: :zipit: es off! :lol: He said my obsession is getting way too expensive...

Well, Im jobless right now and I'm still going to WDW in 2 weeks. But I am still paying through the a:zipit: :zipit: !

Tell him we are all freaks on here though and the world is full of them! :D

disneytati

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: my parents think i am a freak!

Originally posted by raven
Well, Im jobless right now and I'm still going to WDW in 2 weeks. But I am still paying through the a:zipit: :zipit: !

Tell him we are all freaks on here though and the world is full of them! :D

Good one! I am going to show him this post! Yeah, you are right... The world is full of freaks. But the Disney freaks are the best!!!!!:D

stitch rocks

Re: Re: Re: Re: my parents think i am a freak!

Originally posted by disneytati
Good one! I am going to show him this post! Yeah, you are right... The world is full of freaks. But the Disney freaks are the best!!!!!:D

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by MKBurn15
Thanks, I already fixed it. I had screwed up my newnet server for a while.

Hey! Here you are! When we talked at Disney-Central yesterday, I didn't reacognize you...:eek: Good you had your problem fixed.

Yeah!!!!! Disney freaks rule!!!!!:sohappy:

Guess what? I have a chance of going to WDW at the end of the month!!!! With my aunt. Keep fingers crossed !!!!:D

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
**crosses fingers (and toes :lookaroun ) for Tati's good luck to come thru. **

Hey, thanks! :D Nobody knows about it here yet, not even my husband. They will keep saying: this is absurd! You will never have the money! This is not gonna happen! And I think this
bull:zipit:hit brings bad omen... So I will only tell when I have the plane tickets!!!

I do various things to keep the 'magic' alive whilst at home, including:-

- Visiting WDW sites
- Watch theme park DVDs/videos, and Disney movies
- Listen to theme CDS/Disney movie songs
- Look lovingly at all the gorgeous Disney plush
- Watch theme park downloads on the PC (a big thank you to all who take the time to share their memories with us)
- Have 'Disney Days' which include doing pretty much all of the above!

Does whistling while I work count?? :lol:

MKBurn15

To keep in touch with the magic, I had to hide in the storage of the airplane until we were right over MK. Then I jumped. Far. I landed on Dumbo thank goodness. Like in Boy Meets World! Except they were in epcot.

And Tati if you don't get the tickets *god forbid* then you can try what I just said! It works! It makes park hopping reeeally hard though. :)

Foolish Mortal

Doom Bugy liscense plate on front of car
Disney cd's
WDW Magic.com
TONS of Live365
Mini Mickey Mouse bobble head on dashboard in work vehicle
Most of my T shirts are Disney related
Disney Mag
Mickey watch

Brown

last night I actually bathed with disney soap and showered with disney shampoo....
you know - the samples that say "everyone pretty and neat....then on with the show"

Found them in a box marked "Disney trip 2002"

poohbear6103

I also keep some of the sample lotion from the hotel at my desk at work. I was looking at our picture album from our last October trip yesterday. We also got these DVDs off EBay that are videos of the rides and we chose two DVDs with our favorite rides on them and we watch them and pretend we are there for about an hour. It's the closest thing we got since we are so far away. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom