What do you do at home to keep you in touch with the magic?

Brown

Re: Re: What do you do at home to keep you in touch with the magic?

Originally posted by Corrus
I use a cell phone, Fax, email and a portal to stay in touch...:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL! I've found the portals are harder to use since Disney has a no-fly-zone overhead!

SpongeScott

Originally posted by tigsmom
Scott, there is a great website...wdwmagic.com (I've only heard about it though, never visited). :lol:
heard there are lots of Disney geeks and weirdos there. True? :lookaroun

Raven66

We look at pictures,tour books, planning DVD, movies, music, of course this web site. And when it gets close to our trip, my daughter and I make a count down calendar.

30 days to go!!:sohappy:

figmentmom

I have a huge collection of Disney magnets on the refrigerator, and since I'm in the kitchen so much (sigh), those magnets cheer me right up! I also have a countdown of days to my next trip (86 days to go!) Since I'm a music teacher, I have lots of oppotunities to play Disney music - whether or not I have a class!:lol:

ltbeach

lets see...
I have a mickey mouse phone and alarm clock.
I have a picture of me and snow white on display.
I have a picture of me, the wife and the daughter with mickey on the nightstand.
I wear a mickey mouse watch...all the time
I subscribe to Disney Magizine.
I have a Mickey mouse desk set at work
I have a WDW map on display at work
I drink coffee everyday from my grumpy mug
and i surf wdwmagic
oh and my desktop wallpaper is the monthly callendar from disneydollarless.com

theres more but thats the highlights.

Larry

disneytati

Original Poster
Oh, my!!! So many replies!:D It's good to know I am not alone as a Disney freak!:D

Yeah daoVinci, it's not a problem...:lol: I can stop too... Whenever I want...:lol:

Jungle Skipper - Cd am/fm alarm clocks! I would love to have one of those! How much are they? (Let me explain: we don't have them here in Brazil, only radio alarm clocks, not CD ones...:( )

I had forgotten! I subscribed to the Disney Magazine! Well, it takes some time to arrive here, you know, the first issue will only arrive at the end of June, but anyway, I made it!!!:sohappy:

My PC (my aunt's PC, I mean, mine broke down...:( ) is also full of disney stuff. When I get mine back, I will put a disney countdown too!!!!

oh, yeah, I almost forgot!!! There's a website called wdwmagic.com. It's full of freaks, but I heard it's sort of cool...:lol:

GoofyFan1

I wear something Disney everyday at school: a pin, ID holder, polo shirt, sweatshirt, etc. I'm known as the Disney Teacher.

My family plays the Disney Trivia CD game.

Read my Birnbaums, look at maps, watch the Trip planning DVD, Disney movies, look at our pictures and videos.

Have my morning coffee in a Disney mug and my coffee to go in a Disney travel mug.

Always write with my Mickey Mouse pen.

Use the Disney font for all of my handouts at school.

Participate on this board, to share the experience with you guys.

:sohappy:

MouseMadness

Oh, I go to the official disney site and book trips. :eek:

:lol:

I mean, I don't actually BOOK anything, obviously, I just go through, pick out my stuff, and see what it would cost, then close the window. :lol:

:lookaroun

GoofyFan1

Originally posted by MouseMadness

I mean, I don't actually BOOK anything, obviously, I just go through, pick out my stuff, and see what it would cost, then close the window. :lol:

Me too! Drives my wife nuts when I tell her what it would cost if we were going to stay at the GF, or any other of the great resorts.

GoofyFan1

Originally posted by tigsmom
:lol: I do the same thing. I'm spending next month on concierge in the Contemporary. Can I bring you anything?

I was thinking of a similar trip myself.:lol:

Oh well....guess I'll just go read my Disney Magazine before I do some grading with a Disney colored pen.

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by GoofyFan1
I wear something Disney everyday at school: a pin, ID holder, polo shirt, sweatshirt, etc. I'm known as the Disney Teacher.

I was known at college as the Disney Girl!!!:D

MouseMadness - I watch the same video over and over and over again too!:lol: First I am in the taxi going to the airport, then on the plane (to Miami, cheaper ticket...), then I am getting the rental car and driving to Orlando (my aunt is driving, of course, i am areally bad driver), arriving there, then arriving at WDW, the TTC, the monorail, arriving at the MK, walking along main street (mkt is in this video!!!:lol: ), lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern, some rides, Spectromagic, fireworks. Am I nuts or what? People at home can't stand it anymore!:lol: My husband said: if I had money, I would send you there, just to get rid of this f:zipit: videotape!!!:lol:

disneytati

Original Poster

:lol: Why haven't I thought of this before? I will try it too!!!:lol:

Disney Hog

Oh, I go to the official disney site and book trips.

I mean, I don't actually BOOK anything, obviously, I just go through, pick out my stuff, and see what it would cost, then close the window.

This is a bad habit to start. I've broken myself of this one for fear that I would start planning out robbing banks and such just to go. :lookaroun

CAPTAIN HOOK

1) WDWMagic
2) Walt Disney website
3) Photo albums
4) Home made videos and DVDs
5) Unofficial Guide
6) EPCOT CD in the car
7) Start planning my next trip
The list goes on and on and on..........................

Disney Hog

Unfortunately for me I have to keep my Disney World enthusiasm fairly low-key. Due to our 3 year-old's limited understanding of time, money and distance, any mention of Disney World gets him worked up . He thinks we can just pop in anytime.

As far as Disney stuff in general, we have stuff everywhere. We have any and every Disney movie available and there is something on constanly. We have Disney CD's in the car along with Radio Disney (which isn't always just Disney) on the XM radio, my daughter has a princess room, my oldest son has a Buzz room all decked out with a space ceiling, and my wife and I do talk and plan out our next vacation after the kids go to bed.

nikechic

I talk to my sister all the time. She fills me in on everything going on in Fantasyland and ToonTown. She calls me in the middle of Illuminations and put the phone up to the speaker for me. She describe every meal she has. Of course, sometimes it takes the magic away because she is having more fun than I am. She love being a CM and I love hearing about it. Keeps me in the MAGIC MOOD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom