What do you always have to have when u go to WDW?

Buzzforprez

Newest TOT t-shirt is a must! Along with alot of other things. Also a new watch each visit. Last year I wound up with the same one I had bought the year b4.

homer424

I always get a tshirt at the very least! Also Magnets and these last trips I have been getting one or 2 Christmas ornaments for the year we went. As far as food-always a mickey head popsicle, one of those huge cookie ice cream sandwiches from Sleepy Hollow and a root beer float from the plaza ice cream shop!

stepharoni

We have to do Downtown Disney and buy pins and beanies with our discounts, then hit Ghirardelli for a chocolate fix or else get a margarita!

First thing next AM is RollerCoaster!! and ToT, then to Mexico for Mango Margaritas....only 38 days and I do have quite a plan...

MKingdom25

Regardless of how much I get (which is usually too much), I make sure at get at least one thing from each of the 4 major parks. Also tons of postcards!

MarkP8

I have to have...

If I go to Epcot during September, I <i>must</i> have the "Chiles en Nogada" at the San Angel Inn.

"Chiles en Nogada" is stuffed poblano chiles with walnut sauce, and my absolute favorite dish of any Walt Disney World restaurant. It's served at the San Angel Inn Restaurant during September as a "Chef's Special" ( under $20) when the walnuts are newly picked and the pomegranates are in season.

As for "suvvies", I try and pick up one nice quality, oftimes price-y item that one can only buy at the parks ( but, of course, there's always Disney mail-order, in which case one can get almost anything from practically anywhere).

Most of my souvenirs have been items from Disneyana Conventions, but I do manage to get a least one t-shirt, a pressed quarter, and a few pins.:)

Oh! And adult male clothing that isn't t-shirts and pajamas. I need pants!

"Pants"! ( get the yolk?)

mikebrakes

I always buy (too many) pins. I also collect shot glasses. I try to get ones with either the date or something related to the current celebration (100 years, millenium, etc.)

WDWFREAK53

I collect the attraction shot glasses. One time we tried to pick a little something up from each of the countries but stopped once we hit Germany (we didn't get too far :) )

I always get a "hat" too :) (ex. dumbo ears, mickey ears, goofy ears, etc.) It's just not as fun without wearing a set of ears or a silly hat :)

Vernonpush

I always have to have a Christmas Tree ornamant. Trips to Disney world are usually Birthday present and Christmas present combined so an ornamet is a great reminder.

mightyduck

I usually make sure I have a few new pins (small, easy to pack, relatively inexpensive overall), a frame, and an ornament. :)

And a dole whip. ;)
And those darn glazed nuts in the paper cone, although six flags has those now, too....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom