What do you always have to have when u go to WDW?

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Hmmm....gummy pineapple...you'll just have to let me know about that one! :lol: Think I'll just keep fantasizing about those sugar cookies!!:slurp:

:lol: cybaldiva, i'll try some, and if they don't kill me, i'll let you know how they are! :animwink:

Mikey4WDW

What I must always get!

Hello all, when I go to WDW, I always have to get a T-shirt from each of the parks. The styles are always changing and I have a very large T-shirt collection; from WDW and from different places and concerts that I have been to. I will be adding to this collection when I go to WDW in December.

:sohappy:

Katherine

I ALWAYS get those mickey mouse icecream bars. The ones that are vinilla with chocolate coating shaped like mickey! Yum!!!:slurp:

DanielJ

When i go to WDW I always get those popcorn buckets on the way out of each park i have loads :lol:, i also come away with cotton candy, a pin or two, and um i know i shoudln't be saying this but i also come away with the free soda(the lemon one from israel) from ice station zero at epcot :lol:

Daniel :)

Testtrack321

Zip-a-dee-do-da- TIP FOR TODAY!

Gotta love the World Tour TV!

Also:

Test Track, atleast twice.
Tapestry once (alteast)
See the Innoventions Plaza Fountain
Space Mountain
HM

I have to have popcorn and eat a CHURRO!!!!! :D :D :D :D
I also have to eat at ONE nice resturant.

dreamer

Mickey Premium Bars.

I usually resist the urge to buy souvenirs. I see lots of stuff that I want but wouldn't know what to do with it. I settle for lots of pictures of the kids.

Disney4648

I have to get a few packs of Mickey's Sweet Tarts Candy when I get to WDW. On the last day of my trip, I usually buy 5-6 packs of candy.

Horizons38

Premium Member
anything with the Pooh gang on it and now Stitch too ! Aero chocolat bars in the shop in England at Epcot ! I miss them since they don't have them in the States they have them in the UK and they also have them in Montreal where i'm from ! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom