What do you always have to have when u go to WDW?

stingrock23

I'll definitely have to pick up some figment stuff. There should be lots of it to choose from, and hopefully I'll find something I like. It shouldnt' be to hard.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I HAVE to have one of those Minnie strawberry popsicle bar things. :slurp: ~also~ Ride the monorails even if I don't necessarily have to. :sohappy:

MKingdom25

I have to get a t-shirt, cap, polo shirt if they have one and a keychain. One thing I also try to do is make sure some of the stuff actually has the year I visit on it!

P.S. I just went from junior member to Member. I am so proud :)

PeterPan

This is not a souvie, but I love to get gummie bears in Germany in World Showcase - and another candy that looks like raspberries. LOVE those German candies...

disneydawn

As far as souveniers go...I ALWAYS have to get something Pluto...who I fell in LOVE with as he hugged all the kids (he's so flufy & comfy) :kiss:

As far as food....we ALWAYS have to run to Sunshine Terrace in Adventureland & get an Orange Citrus Swirl! YUM! and for memories sake, the Hoop Dee Doo!

cymbaldiva

Now ya'll didn't say this was a food and drink question too! I also have to have drinks at the margarita bar at Disney Marketplace, drinks at the benches near Mexico in Epcot and BUNCHES of sugar cookies!

Erika

Choco Liebniz (sp?) from Germany!

Of course, a couple of years ago I realized I can buy them at World Market :D so it's no longer quite so urgent!

DisneyrazZ

I always have to have a t-shirt (or MORE than one)...the new card trading cards...and a designer plate (most recently i got the 100 years of magic plate!)

~AutumN~

Liver Lips

Always have to get a WDW t-shirt when there. Also, get the most recently released MK attraction posters available. I've also started collecting the MK die cast ride vehicles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom