What do you always have to have when u go to WDW?

What must you have?? Pineapple Whips from Adventureland, a turkey leg in Frontierland, and a strawberry Beaver Tail in Canada. And in terms of things to take home.....I collect maps and brochures from the parks and resorts. Strange I know, but you can't beat the price.

AliciaLuvzDizne

i HAVE to buy a new photo album every time
i have to get a micky shaped ice cream EVERYTIME (even though they arent my faveorite hehe)
i have to buy a sweatshirt (even though i have too many already)
And usually some kind of pen

figgyfan

T-shirts are a big one for me. I have them from all of the celebrations beginning with the 15th. I also have to pick up any new music I can find:)

cymbaldiva

I have to have at least a couple car tags ....cheap, colorful, easy to pack, and I have a really neat looking wall with them all displayed!

durhay

Originally posted by figgyfan
T-shirts are a big one for me. I have them from all of the celebrations beginning with the 15th. I also have to pick up any new music I can find:)

Fifteen years of celebration - all rolled into one!

I wish I could get that 15th Anniv song out of my head.:brick:

Dizknee_Phreek

my parents have to get a new licence plate or two every trip and any pin they see that they like (never ever trade them though! we get the ones we like for a reason)
me? i have to have at least 1 shirt every trip, and at least 1 keychain to add to my collection!
and my dad (and most of the time, me as well) HAS to have a pineapple whip

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
I have to have at least a couple car tags ....cheap, colorful, easy to pack, and I have a really neat looking wall with them all displayed!

same here! they certainly make our kitchen and dining room a lot more colorful...and they add tons of 'character'! :lol:

*at first the pun was not intended...until i caught it, and then i just couldn't resist! :animwink:

disneydudette

SHOTGLASSES!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: and snowglobes....usualy one from each year...starting with 2000....and a christmas one...

for shotglasses I have.....

TT
RRC
ToT
Fantasmic
Sm
SpM
Ak
MK
MGM
EPCOT
ESPN cafe
and the 100 years of magic one....

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek

same here! they certainly make our kitchen and dining room a lot more colorful...and they add tons of 'character'! :lol:

*at first the pun was not intended...until i caught it, and then i just couldn't resist! :animwink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Girl, we are WAY too much alike!!

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by cymbaldiva

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Girl, we are WAY too much alike!!

:lol:
indeed, we are! :D

btw, atownsend's message reminded me...my parents have gotten into collecting Disney magnets...everyone of them finding their way to our fridge!

lamarvenoy, those gummy pineapple candies sound yummy! i'll have to pick up a bag for myself next time i go!

cymbaldiva

Hmmm....gummy pineapple...you'll just have to let me know about that one! :lol: Think I'll just keep fantasizing about those sugar cookies!!:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom