What do you always have to have when u go to WDW?

Jodigrl328

My "have to have" is expensive. I love Disney snowglobes and try to get one each time to commemorate that trip.

In 2000, I got the really nice one where the Characters hold hands and circle around the globe while it plays "Celebrate the Future" and when I was at DCA I got one that has Mickey and the Entrance to the park and plays, "California here I come".

I even got my boyfriend into collecting them now. lol :animwink:

I always have to get an ice-cream cone from the ice-cream parlor on main street. With the Mickey ears of course!

chris70785

I always buy a christmas ornament, T-shirt and a watch.

As for eating, a must is as follows:
Cheddar Cheese Soup - Canada
Beaver Tail - Canada
Pastry - France
German Chocolate Chip Cookie - Germany
Foghorn - Ghirardelli's
and I can't leave Disney without having a Mickey Waffle for breakfast from wherever I can find one.:slurp:

Camelot

I like to get magnets, cups, and T-Shirts...they are easy to pack and a constant reminder of my vacation.

( I prefer Cafe Du Monde's beignets to the Morning Call's here in New Orleans. I have never been to Port Orleans to compare them.) :)

prberk

Originally posted by Camelot
( I prefer Cafe Du Monde's beignets to the Morning Call's here in New Orleans. I have never been to Port Orleans to compare them.) :)

Cool! I went to New Orleans this past summer as a chaperone youth leader on a church mission trip, and we went to Cafe du Monde! It was wonderful, and cheap!

As for Walt Disney World, I don't really have any one thing that I like to buy; for me it is what I like to do. And one of my favorite things is hanging around the Contemporary's Grand Canyon Concourse or up on the top floor outdoor ledge and just watch the monorail go by for a few minutes.... before starting all the busy-ness all over again! I like the quieter places at WDW.

cymbaldiva

I used to always get the latest Disney Barbie, but I guess that one's over now... :cry:

I always have to have a t-shirt to commemorate whatever ride I finally got up enough guts to ride on the trip in question :D

And as always, I must have sugar cookies....lots and lots of sugar cookies!!! :sohappy: :slurp:

roysta123

Aloha Isle

Aloha Isle is in Adventureland. If you go towards Adventureland from the hub, it will be on your right after you cross into Adventureland.:slurp:

ReDefined

Mole Poblano from Mexico.
Butternut Squash Soup from Wolfgang Puck's.
Hot Chocolate Mousse from Adventurer's Club.
Soft cover photo album.

Pixardust

This isn't a suvenior.. but I always (almost) go for a big piece of the Chocolate Cake from the Bakery in the Land Pavilian at Epcot. It is rich, served cold, and delicious!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom