What did you do?

OG Runner

Ran a bit over 4 miles on Sunday morning, outside. It was in the low to mid twenties. I was actually dealing with black ice on the
roads. It was very slippery both up and down some hills.

JillC LI

Sorry I keep going MIA these days. But I'm still here and running. Did my annual longer-than-usual run on New Years Day - 10 miles around the lake. Felt good despite the ongoing inner hip and groin pain which I just deal with these days. Slowing my pace on the hills helps. I no longer care much about speed so I just slow down so I can continue enjoying my runs.

Good luck to everyone participating in Marathon weekend! Looking forward to reading the reports.

And what's up with the foot @dreamfinder?

OG Runner

Sorry I keep going MIA these days. But I'm still here and running. Did my annual longer-than-usual run on New Years Day - 10 miles around the lake. Felt good despite the ongoing inner hip and groin pain which I just deal with these days. Slowing my pace on the hills helps. I no longer care much about speed so I just slow down so I can continue enjoying my runs.

Good luck to everyone participating in Marathon weekend! Looking forward to reading the reports.

Thank you!

dreamfinder

2@.5@10.

Hey there stranger. Glad to see you still at it. Think there are a few of us dealing with more pain than we had previously. ; ) Not sure about the foot, was at the world for a long weekend, and it started to hurt walking around in sandals or Birks, and that hurt has been periodic since returning. Taking it easier has definitely helped.

JillC LI

Hey there stranger. Glad to see you still at it. Think there are a few of us dealing with more pain than we had previously. ; ) Not sure about the foot, was at the world for a long weekend, and it started to hurt walking around in sandals or Birks, and that hurt has been periodic since returning. Taking it easier has definitely helped.
I hope you feel better as well.
As for me, 7m outdoors Sunday morning. 4m planned for later today on the TM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom