What did you do?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
here's from my finger surgery. MRI/sciatic follow-up is tomorrow. so sick of doctors right now

Swissmiss

Premium Member
5K early today to earn my June virtual short; my DD will earn hers tomorrow at a walking event I’m making her do because she didn’t want to run with her “cousins” and preferred spending her day at the horseback riding stables.

Then I ended up running an additional half mile or so this afternoon trying out various running shoes because the guy at the store said “let’s just see if your foot and gait are still best in Brooks” (they are). It was hot and humid and the last thing I wanted to do was run, but as he pointed out, now I know. Back home now waiting to hear the clap of thunder to go with the suddenly blackened sky...

HouCuseChickie

4 mi this morning, plus about a half a mile walking getting to and from our trails. Loosened up my legs indoors on the bike after and focused a lot on stretching and abs.

Still much slower than I'd like to be, but it was around 85 degrees with 72% humidity when I finished up, plus I'm still learning my new watch and messed up some things with the auto pause. The positive...my pace today was close to a minute and a half faster than a 4 mile run from a month ago, when it was 79 degrees outside. Progress! :)

dreamfinder

Sun was a 5M race, 8:18 pace I think. I always enjoy the first half of the course, but forget that since its an out and back, and the first half is downhill, the second half is uphill. At least there is beer at the finish. Today was bike.

MRI shows nothing that needs surgery!! just time, PT & core-work. i'm not cleared to run but i can bike & walk as tolerated

Hooray!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
A 3.2 mile slog this evening. It was too hot, so I bailed on the additional 1.5 miles I planned to run, as did pretty much everyone else in the group (we were doing 1.5ish mile laps in a huge park, so it was easy to bail on the additional miles.

MRI shows nothing that needs surgery!! just time, PT & core-work. i'm not cleared to run but i can bike & walk as tolerated

This is great news 😀

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom