• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I’ve been sick with a flu-like virus for over a week and tonight was the first time I was finally well enough to run. We did 3.3 miles tonight in a group run - the first 3 miles were easy, but the .3 at the end included « running » up 6 flights of stairs to get from one part of the old town to another (I had to walk up the stairs). We did do 2-3 single flights of stairs earlier in the run that I did manage to run up.

JillC LI

3m on Thursday. 7m on Saturday.
2.3. Found the speed interval button on the TM I have been using for about 7 years (how I missed it I have no idea), so alternated between 10 and 7:30 pace, roughly on the .1M. Much easier than trying to do intervals by hand.
Definitely!

HouCuseChickie

3m on Thursday on TM. 7m on Saturday outdoors. Four weeks until we move to Texas and the thermometer outside jumps from 70s to 100 degrees!
Sorry...rarely post in this section, but what part of Texas? Definitely a challenge getting out there in the heat and humidity.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
3.75 miles tonight with my running group ... which had an elevation climb equivalent to 19 flights of stairs (some of this really was flights of stairs, some was just really steep paths). And then on my way home I had to do a 100 yard sprint to catch the bus (no way was I going to wait 15 mins for the next one!)

Top Bottom