What did you do?

Texas84

Core yesterday, 2.5 miles this morning, again in the 50s. My electric bill this spring has been record lows. Great weather here.

Just about decided I'm going to get back to serious and run through the summer. W&D training is going back to 4 days running a week instead of 3. My last two WDW halfs have been bad.

dreamfinder

2.1ish again today.

Everybody is ... but aren’t you younger than several of us ? 😉

I may be, but my body sure as heck doesn't think so. Between knees, hips, and feet I've gone from 6-7 solid runs a week down to 2-3 "meh" runs a week, if I'm lucky. I feel like a slug and quite frankly, miss not running as much. Glad to see everyone is putting in the miles on my behalf. = p

Swissmiss

Premium Member
5.25 miles on a set course - started with 1 mile up a steep hill and finished with about a half mile up a hill which got gradually steeper. And then because I didn’t want to wait longer for a bus than it would take me to walk home, I continued (walking) for an additional 1.3 miles.

dreamfinder

Did a 5k Sat (but the results said 3.3 miles. Shrug) pushing the jogger, I forgot how many hills this course had. Still ended up getting 2nd somehow. Sun did 3.4 with DW and jogger. Was the strangest run/walk I have ever done. Our DS wanted to run with us, so it was run, walk, stop & get back into jogger, run, stop & get out, walk, run, walk, run, etc. Great family time, terrible for training. : ) Bike today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom