What did you do?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Today - Circuit/quick fit - need to get 3-4 miles after work but there's 100% chance of 45 degree weather + rain and I don't wanna dreadmill :(

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
All training is suspended as I await the arrival of a Category 3 hurricane hitting the Florida Panhandle tonight. If Michael increases to a Cat 4, we will evacuate to family in Tampa this afternoon, pets included.

Stay safe! Check in with us!!

JillC LI

6m Friday morning before going on a vacation to Martha's Vineyard this weekend that turned out to be a surprise celebration of my 50th when my friends showed up at the vacation house as prearranged by DH! It was a fantastic weekend.
Did a half marathon Sun with my DW at her pace. After she did the half in Jan she said never again, and then a few months ago she said "Wanna do this one?". Then immediately after finishing she said never again. : )
LOL she caught the bug.
Saturday - PR'd my 10k! 6.2 @ 11:58/mi - need to go in & update my runDisney profile!
Congrats!!!
All training is suspended as I await the arrival of a Category 3 hurricane hitting the Florida Panhandle tonight. If Michael increases to a Cat 4, we will evacuate to family in Tampa this afternoon, pets included.
Be safe.

dreamfinder

2@1@8. Still stiff, darn I'm getting old.

Be safe

6m Friday morning before going on a vacation to Martha's Vineyard this weekend that turned out to be a surprise celebration of my 50th when my friends showed up at the vacation house as prearranged by DH! It was a fantastic weekend.

Happy Birthday!

Texas84

Got back from Disneyland last night and headed south from Atlanta right into the storm. Roads were good and made it home before the center hit. Lost power about midnight and back on at 0300. Local news said it was still a Cat 1 when it got here to middle Georgia.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Got back from Disneyland last night and headed south from Atlanta right into the storm. Roads were good and made it home before the center hit. Lost power about midnight and back on at 0300. Local news said it was still a Cat 1 when it got here to middle Georgia.

It was a Cat 3 when it was going through South Georgia. Lucky you. I lost power at 3:30 yesterday afternoon and hope power is restored by the time we return from our cruise on the 19th. But I survived. Tree went down, but it was stopped by another tree. Neighbor had two hit his roof, another neighbor had a tree rip out the meter from the side of his house on its fall. Lots of downed trees. Pictures of Mexico Beach and Panama City are devastating. Third year in a row for a hurricane. I'm done. Some other state's turn. Texas, Florida & South Carolina need a break.

My first run in a week will be the trail between WL & Ft. Wilderness.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
It was a Cat 3 when it was going through South Georgia. Lucky you. I lost power at 3:30 yesterday afternoon and hope power is restored by the time we return from our cruise on the 19th. But I survived. Tree went down, but it was stopped by another tree. Neighbor had two hit his roof, another neighbor had a tree rip out the meter from the side of his house on its fall. Lots of downed trees. Pictures of Mexico Beach and Panama City are devastating. Third year in a row for a hurricane. I'm done. Some other state's turn. Texas, Florida & South Carolina need a break.

My first run in a week will be the trail between WL & Ft. Wilderness.

Glad you’re ok.

Greenlawler

Just got back from our longest Disney Vacation Ever!

12 days at FW cabins, although I had to fly back a day early due to a family emergency, wife and kids got to enjoy that last day.

Anyways needless to say I was kind of bad....I ran twice, one 5 miler, and one 3 miler. I do love running at the Fort.

Sunday when I got home I was supposed to run a 13. I dutifully finished it, but after 12 days of debauchery, it was brutal.

Monday and Tuesday 6 miles 12 mm (still sore legs)
Wednesday 3 10mm
Thursday 3 10 mm

Texas84

Still recovering from Disneyland and a 12-hour work day Friday so just did 3 miles Saturday. Fall is finally here. A cool 51 degrees F and ran it a full two minutes faster than usual. Followed up with a 10-miler this morning, another beautiful cool morning. Took 7 minutes off last week's 10-miler. So slowly but surely getting in shape for W&D.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom