What did you do?

patch553

Yesterday I did run 1 of week 8 on my couch to 5k in England tomorrow I will do run 2 of week 8
1384AA2E-0BCC-4DE7-B412-768623EA3DB1.jpeg

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Today - not a damn thing (so far). It's too humid plus there is a smoke smell in the air from all of the wildfires out west. Poor excuse but I'm feeling lazy today

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Haven't run lately - until the heatwave broke the other night with some horrendous storms it has been way too hot. Today I made my DD fast walk into town from our campgrounds and back (with a lunch break in between). It was 2.7 miles each way. Had she paid attention the couple of times we've been in the car since arriving she never would have agreed to come with me 😉

dreamfinder

Did 4.1 last night. Schedule was all thrown out of wack, so I put on the reflective gear and grabbed the headlamp, and ran outside at 8PM. Humid as all get go, and seeing all the bugs in the headlamp was kinda disconcerting, think I avoided any extra protein. Today was bike.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Today - quickfit/circuit. I'm supposed to run 15-20mins before class but I haven't been "feeling it" the last few times. The humidity needs to break around here!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom