What did you do?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Tuesday - 3.1 miles, otherwise known as the Castaway Cay 5k. And yes, @Swissmiss, I have the medal to prove it...but this shirt will have to do.

20180727_085024.jpg

Wednesday - 6.2 miles on the bike, followed by upper body - arms, chest, shoulders, back, core

Thursday - 30 minutes on the elliptical

And I probably gained at least 10 pounds on the cruise.

JillC LI

Another 3.5m on the TM last night.
I'm finding it to be too hot and humid even indoors on the TM.
I have a giant fan set up to blow in my face as I run on the TM.
Tuesday - 3.1 miles, otherwise known as the Castaway Cay 5k. And yes, @Swissmiss, I have the medal to prove it...but this shirt will have to do.

Congrats and love the shirt!
It's nearly impossible not to gain weight on a cruise. I probably eat just as much at WDW but I walk 10-15 miles per day there!

Swissmiss

Premium Member

View attachment 298867

Wednesday - 6.2 miles on the bike, followed by upper body - arms, chest, shoulders, back, core

Thursday - 30 minutes on the elliptical

Cool t-shirt.

And me, what did I do today? After leaving my office, drove 5 hours to DLP 😀

LAKid53

Premium Member
2.6@0.5@~13:46

@Texas84, think I'm going to use Higdon's intermediate program for the W&D Half. Like that he's got several levels of training for each distance, depending on what you want to focus on. Plus, his run/walk strategy is easier - just run between hydration stations and walk the station, since it's kinda hard to run and drink at the same time and the road is way too wet to safely run. No annoying beep going off every 60 seconds or so.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Today was supposed to be yoga.

Woke up to a tornado warning for the coast (about 30 miles away) and we're under a flood warning until tomorrow. Been raining since last night, really heavy this AM. Went to gym for yoga and they've lost power and parking lot is a little flooded. Decided not to hang around in pouring rain and flooding parking, so came home and my power had gone out. Guess today wasn't going to be a workout day....

Texas84

2.6@0.5@~13:46

@Texas84, think I'm going to use Higdon's intermediate program for the W&D Half. Like that he's got several levels of training for each distance, depending on what you want to focus on. Plus, his run/walk strategy is easier - just run between hydration stations and walk the station, since it's kinda hard to run and drink at the same time and the road is way too wet to safely run. No annoying beep going off every 60 seconds or so.

That's what I do. It's a break about every 1 to 1.5 miles.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
That's what I do. It's a break about every 1 to 1.5 miles.

I do something similar. I tend to run for about 12 mins or so (just about a mile for me depending on what condition I'm in) and then I'll walk 2-3. 15 minutes overall makes it easy to calculate. Although I can run longer periods (as in I am capable of running an hour nonstop) I end up slowing down considerably so this interval works best for me on long distances and is overall a faster pace because I am more consistent in my running period.

Swissmiss

Premium Member

Woke up to a tornado warning for the coast (about 30 miles away) and we're under a flood warning until tomorrow. Been raining since last night, really heavy this AM. Went to gym for yoga and they've lost power and parking lot is a little flooded. Decided not to hang around in pouring rain and flooding parking, so came home and my power had gone out. Guess today wasn't going to be a workout day....

Yikes!

Texas84

And it's headed right for us in Georgia! :jawdrop:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom