What did you do?

JillC LI

5m last night. Hot out. Been fighting off a cold all week. Probably due to my running 7 miles on Saturday in what turned out to be a total deluge with thunder and lightning. It was just overcast when I left, but I got totally caught in the storm and was drenched from head to toe by the time I got home from my out and back.

RunningKoen

Chest workout on friday, and core training after my interval run.
Weight training has been off the last three days, due to a slight injured left arm (Well, climbing the roof of my best friends house to get acces to her balcony unnoticed wasn't the best idea of my life. It did however create a wonderfull suprise for her 25th birthday:D)

My 3.1M virtual race turned into a interval training, so it didn't qualify to my own standards for the serie.
It was a 3 KM run in 12:57 (1.85M), nearly a 14 KM/H pace.
After that 5x 400 meters in a total of 8:00, pacing 15 KM/H on average.

3.1M in 20:57 :) Up tempo, certainly for someone who hates interval.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Saturday 1.9 @ 13:30/mi w/tummy issues took a bathroom break and finished another 1.8 @ 12:09/mi - damn stomach!! + full body weights
Sunday - REST
Today - 2.4 @ 12:26/mi

JillC LI

5m last night at a snails pace but at least I got out there again. I've been sick for over a week with a respiratory infection. Can't seem to kick it or stop coughing. It might not have been the smartest idea to run yesterday, but the weather was so perfect (sunny but only about 70 with a breeze), I had to get out there.

Texas84

5m last night at a snails pace but at least I got out there again. I've been sick for over a week with a respiratory infection. Can't seem to kick it or stop coughing. It might not have been the smartest idea to run yesterday, but the weather was so perfect (sunny but only about 70 with a breeze), I had to get out there.

Probably not, but I admire your dedication. :)

JillC LI

Probably not, but I admire your dedication. :)
Thanks but I paid the price. Got sicker. Today I feel a drop better and the weather is great, but I am not going to let myself run until I am healthy. I'm bringing my son back to college on TX on Friday, and I really don't want to be sick for my weekend away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom