What did you do?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Been fighting a cold since late last week: Friday - crosstrain(ish) 30mins TM @ 3.5, 10mins elliptical, 10mins bike
Saturday - full body workout - only got 1/2 way through my 3 sets before my body said no more!
Sunday - supposed to be rest day but finished my full body workout

3 half-a$$ workouts are better than none, right?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

dreamfinder

2@0@10 today. Nothing big, but knee was stiff so just tried to shake it out.

Big Kudos to everyone who ran Boston yesterday, and huge props to USA for making a strong showing. Be interested to see what the experts say in terms of the other elite runners, wonder why the Kenyans/Ethopians didn't do so good this year.

What the qualifying limit for Boston?

Official current qualifying times are here -> http://216.235.243.43/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/qualifying.aspx

There are the time standards you need to meet, and then it's a rolling registration. Fastest runners take priority up until they hit their limit. I think there were about 5k runners this year who applied to register, but weren't accepted because faster runners took priority.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
2@0@10 today. Nothing big, but knee was stiff so just tried to shake it out.

Big Kudos to everyone who ran Boston yesterday, and huge props to USA for making a strong showing. Be interested to see what the experts say in terms of the other elite runners, wonder why the Kenyans/Ethopians didn't do so good this year.

Official current qualifying times are here -> http://216.235.243.43/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/qualifying.aspx

There are the time standards you need to meet, and then it's a rolling registration. Fastest runners take priority up until they hit their limit. I think there were about 5k runners this year who applied to register, but weren't accepted because faster runners took priority.

They don't run as well in the cold and rain?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom