What did you do?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
3 miles outdoors. Like @Texas84, been nursing a problem area, that darn hip. So backed off last week. Had my last 4 mile + magic mile scheduled last Saturday, but was under the weather when I woke up. And didn't feel better as day wore on. Then late Saturday, was hugging the porcelain god. No Easter, no Easter basket. :'-( Finally started feeling better Tuesday, so did evening yoga yesterday and back to running today.

Dark Side in 2 weeks.

LAKid53

Premium Member
After a brutal 30 minute session with the trainer, 15 minutes rowing. Didn't realize the machine was set to the highest resistance when I started. My arms are gonna be sore tomorrow.

LAKid53

Premium Member
9 miles this morning, loved the cool weather.

Was supposed to be 14, but SIL had a birthday party at 2:00, he'd been up until 3:00 am playing his new pirates video game and he'd only had a banana - which he ate when he got to my house. He was getting tired around 7 miles. Told him the excitement of the race will help energize him.

And even better, no blister problems with my new socks.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Took Friday off - I ate a bunch of garbage and didn't feel like going to the gym...my fault
Ran a 5k on Saturday in 14 degree weather - my fastest 5k! officially a 13:06 mile but my fitness tracker said 12:50 pace
Sunday - REST Day

RunningKoen

10.5K Saturday. I don't know why everything here is 10.5. Foot hurt after but not as bad. Good today. Two more weeks!

10.55KM is exactly 1/4 of a marathon. I did a 10.55 aswell, since it was the 1/4 of the famous Rotterdam marathon. Had a bib for the full one, but needed to switched back to 'only' 10K due to the lack of training.

But the race itself with great and despite the mixed feelings, I'm glad with my time and overall placement (within the first 700 of nearly 14.000 runners)

TtHI9Lw.png

LAKid53

Premium Member
Just found out our local running store has closed - closed the Friday before Easter. 😭

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom