What did you do?

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Just couldn't my butt out of bed this morning so I missed my opportunity to get a run in. With the cool temps. it was just too nice staying all cuddled up in the blankets this morning.
I did get an hour of weight lifting in though so not a complete wasted day.

Uh yeah, Fall came in the flick of a light switch...LOVING IT!!! See you tomorrow Coryna!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Sorry for my lack of posts and responses...crazy semester and students.

Ok, now for some numbers:

21.25 miles this morning.
20.77 miles yesterday.
20.25 miles on Wednesday.
19+ on Tuesday.
19.11 on Monday (I think. My log isn't in front of me right now).
26+ tomorrow morning...

Still having some stomache/nausea issues. My quads are a little sore, and my knees are taking a beating. Muscle knots in my back, sore neck, sore lower back, fatigue...but at least no new blisters!

I hope everyone is doing well...Joel, picking up some speed as of late???

Beer now? Nope...gin. Cheers folks.

JillC LI

My Saturday long run was moved to this am due to family events tomorrow.

8.15 on my super hills. Some fun stats:

800 Feet of vertical feet climbed
(not sure of the ascended, Ill have to check that on my Garmin Connect)
991 calories
9:25 pace

57 degrees at start = AWESOME!

Nice. I'll be going 8 miles tomorrow on a less hilly course. The consistent pace I'm supposed to keep is 9:52. I'm sure the cool weather will be a great boost. So far I've stayed strictly on my 5K training plan and I'm feeling strong.

Texas84

The mornings here in Georgia have been awesome. 3 miles yesterday and 30 minutes on the bike this AM, chased by two dogs. I was going full speed and one of them was just running circles around me.

scorp111

7 miles @ 8:58 this morning.

A step-back week for me, so I only have 11 tomorrow.

Two weeks to the half-marathons. I don't think I am where I need to be to do the first one sub 2:00, but hoping to beat my PR of 2:07. The second one will be strictly to finish and as a training run,

AUPr8Hd

Mileage definitely pales in comparison to most of y'all.

Did 5 easy miles this morning. Cooler weather with temps in upper 50's made for a faster time than it's been.

Two weeks until Wine & Dine. Time to have fun on the course and after party.

Texas84

Another amazing morning. Cool and overcast with a breeze. 5.25 miles at 11 min pace which is really fast for me. Less than two weeks to F&W!!!

scorp111

11 miles this morning at 10:20 pace.

Legs were just tired after the harder runs yesterday and Thursday.

But finished it at least :)

Week 9 of Marathon Training complete. 41 mile week up ahead.

GoofyRacer11

Another great run today. I ran the
Cleveland Heroes 5 mile run this morning.
My finishing time was 33:53, which was
2 minutes faster than last years and got
2nd in my age group. What the heck?
Lets just do the goofy challenge now!

JillC LI

11 miles this morning at 10:20 pace.

Legs were just tired after the harder runs yesterday and Thursday.

But finished it at least :)

Week 9 of Marathon Training complete. 41 mile week up ahead.

I gather you are not doing a beginner's marathon training plan, right? Nice runs.

Another great run today. I ran the
Cleveland Heroes 5 mile run this morning.
My finishing time was 33:53, which was
2 minutes faster than last years and got
2nd in my age group. What the heck?

Congratulations! That's great.

125.44 miles for the week.
Dinner with a great couple...Disney and running, we should have chugged beer every time we said "Disney!"

So where did you eat?! Did someone cook or did you go out?! Inquiring minds want to know :D

As for me, 8 miles yesterday which I had to do at 9:52 pace but because of the gorgeous cool weather, I felt like I was flying and wound up coming it at an average of 9:40 pace! And my last mile was at about 9:00 pace! Woohoo! This morning the hubby and I rode out bikes for 45 minutes through a wooded path nearby that I don't feel safe using alone. It was beautiful out. Feeling good about my 5K goal these days.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I completed the Warrior Dash with other officers from my department.

Finished in 33:07, which I thought was pretty good, considering we did 15 obstacles in that time.

scorp111

I gather you are not doing a beginner's marathon training plan, right? Nice runs.

Using Higdon's Intermediate Plan for the Full. I thought the Beginner plan was too big of a step back from where I was, I guess we will see how it plays out. I have been ok so far, but am definitely putting more miles in than I am used to.

I think you will get your 5K goal rather easily :)

dreamfinder

Did the Fox Valley Marathon in IL yesterday. Set a new PR by 20 mins, but still well short of trying to BQ. No matter how well the training goes I seem to crumble in the later miles at the actual race. Looks like I may need to toss that plan on the shelf and drop back down to shorter distances. Unless I can somehow pull a BQ time off for 2013 while going Goofy in January. Which I doubt.

Mr mom

nowhere near DD and some others but my healing is complete, it felt great today to do 9miles and not a bad time either 8.2 miles per hour.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom