What did you do?

OG Runner

Ran a little over 4 miles last night. I pushed it a little in some spots and felt pretty good.
It is warming up some, but it was still only 55 degrees (F), last night.

OG Runner

I ran 4.25 last night, actually even feeling a little better than the other night.
I went out a little faster than usual and then ran into a brutal head wind for
the next mile. The funny thing was the time for my second and third mile was
exactly the same.(per my Garmin) My third mile on this route is usually slower
as the majority of it is uphill. The headwind evened things out.

OG Runner

I ran 4.50 on Sunday morning. I had planned to run longer, but for some reason around 4.25 miles my
legs just felt drained. I run by feel and decided to just finish up a shorter run. I have a 10 miler in 3 weeks.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I ran 4.50 on Sunday morning. I had planned to run longer, but for some reason around 4.25 miles my
legs just felt drained. I run by feel and decided to just finish up a shorter run. I have a 10 miler in 3 weeks.

Better now than in 3 weeks 😉

I have a just under 10 miler in 2 weeks - but mine will be split over two days (a 10k Saturday night and then I am doing the first leg of a marathon relay the next morning). I had agreed to be on the team if I could run the shortest leg but it turns out the shortest leg is the finish and I did not want to be the finisher so I’m running just under 4 miles instead of just under 3.

OG Runner

5.58 miles last night. I decided to run from home after work, because I thought it was going to rain.
I put on a light rain jacket and hat and out a went. By 4 miles I took off the hat. By 5 miles any time
I put my arms down sweat was dripping down my arms. I really wish it had really rained. :D

OG Runner

I actually ran 2.16 miles last night. Stopped at the high school on my way home. Short run,
I needed to get dinner in the oven before 6:00pm. Got it in at 5:55pm. :cool:

OG Runner

Okay this was a fun one. I ran about 4.50 miles last night. I tried a different kind of workout.
I did a 30 second run/30 second walk for the whole run. I ended up with an average time
about a minute below what I have been running lately. Pretty wild.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Did an hour on the elliptical today. Rain forced me indoors. I don't enjoy running the treadmill if there is no football to watch.

I haven’t been on a treadmill since my office sent everyone home in March 2020 (they closed the office gym and have yet to announce when it is reopening). I am now used to running outside in all weather except when it is icy or there is lightning in the area; I’m not sure I could run again on a treadmill 😉

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I ran a few meters in water 🤣

I’ve started taking aquagym classes so each week I run 2-3 times and I go to aquagym 2-3 times. Last night she had us “running” the length of the pool. At the shallow end, the water is chest high for me, at the deeper end, shoulder high when I am on the tips of my toes. It was a hilarious experience. Those a bit taller than me managed a tiny bit better. 😆

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom