What did you do?

OG Runner

Sorry I have been awol. I have found that since I turned age 50, six miles a day is pretty taxing, I have gone down to 4.

Four feels better, and today I did 4.5 at a quick pace.

Thank you for a new excuse. I have been trying to come up with them lately myself. I am a little over 60.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Been running 2-3 times a week just not posting; most have been on the shorter side, though I did do a 5K last Wednesday. Will need to up my mileage because I have a 10k next month followed by a marathon relay the next day (I only need to do a bit more than 3.5 of the relay)

OG Runner

Did 3.1m on the treadmill. 27minutes, but with a constant negative split.

Starting again is always a struggle.

I definitely agree with the starting up again is a struggle. I took too much time off after the January marathon, and ate too
much while taking that time off. It is killing me how slow I feel and how hard is seems to get through some runs.
Last night was a gym night mainly spent time on the elliptical and the bikes.

OG Runner

Ran 3.27 miles last night. First run for a new pair of Hoka Carbon X2s. I ran the marathon in January
in a pair of Carbon X2s and felt good. I bought this pair on sale. They are bright yellow! :D

OG Runner

4.21 miles Saturday morning. Still getting temps in the 30s early in the day. Ran it in shorts with
a sweatshirt. I got a grey Baymax sweatshirt. I had "I Am Fast" on the back as a joke. If you have
ever seen Big Hero Six there is time when Hiro is trying to get Baymax to run and he he states.
"I Am Not Fast".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom