• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

What did you do?

Texas84

Premium Member
Back to Dopey training.

Tue 5 miles
Wed 8 miles
Fri 3 miles
Sat 8 miles
Sun 18 miles
Two more of these mini-Dopey weekends to go. Running past the farms and a horse came over to the fence to say howdy. Probably thought I had something to eat.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Okay who here is Turkey Trotting before dinner tomorrow. I will be doing the 5 miler at the Feaster Five in Massachusetts.
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!!
I did a Christmas lights 4.25 miler yesterday and have a Turkey Trot 5k Friday morning. I hope to see lots of photos from the other trotters of their smiling faces with their medals and/or finish line poses in the non-Disney race thread over the holidays!

Edward Jackson

I did a Christmas lights 4.25 miler yesterday and have a Turkey Trot 5k Friday morning. I hope to see lots of photos from the other trotters of their smiling faces with their medals and/or finish line poses in the non-Disney race thread over the holidays!

I do not believe we receive medals at the Feaster Five. I have heard the race will have about 6,000 participants. They run a
a 5K and a 5 miler at the same time. We do get a Table Top apple pie at the finish! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom