What did you do?

I didn’t feel like battling the heat and humidity this morning.

Attachments

• F864FC1F-778B-4210-BFAC-597EA1613415.jpeg
    F864FC1F-778B-4210-BFAC-597EA1613415.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 51

Surferboy567

Two for one post today

On Monday, I ran a little more then a 5K distance.

Time: 42:39
Distance: 3.28
Avg Pace: 13:00

Today, I completed my second race in the Virtual Series Challenge. I didn’t PR like last time however, these aren’t bad results.

Here are the results:

Time: 34:36
Distance: 3.11
Avg Pace: 11:09

Only one more race to go and then the challenge is complete!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
We’ve had a lot of thunderstorms at the end of the day this past week so no running. I felt guilty about it but didn’t really feel like doing a long run either this morning, so I did a 10k by alternating running 1 mile and walking 1 mile (and running the last .2 mile). I was really pleased that the running miles were all negative splits - even more so because my 1st mile was mostly downhill. And while I did walk the second mile faster than the first, I was not surprised that the 3rd mile took longer (that downhill run now being an uphill walk.

Nowhere near my fastest 10k, but well within the time limits of avoiding the balloon ladies 😉

Surferboy567

Two for one post today:

On Monday, I ran a little more then a 5K distance.

Time: 42:39
Distance: 3.29
Avg Pace: 13:00

Yesterday, I ran a little more then a 5K distance. At the end though, I forgot to stop my watch which messed up my avg pace.

Time: 47:30
Distance: 3.48
Avg Pace: 13:39 (probably closer to 12:30)

JillC LI

Finally was able to book a cortisone injection by guided ultrasound into my hamstring tendon for a week from Thursday. The ortho is optimistic it will work and I will be running again very soon. I sure hope he's right. This has not been a good running year for me because of my injury.
10M on Sun. DS was on his bike, and it was real hard to keep him going my DWs pace and not zooming ahead.
I always loved running trails while various (or all) family members accompanied me on their bikes. Rule was that the runner (me) stays at the front of the pack unless we are on a quiet street where the bikers can go ahead and do figure 8s or whatnot while waiting for me to catch up. Occasionally there would be a big hill on the trail that would be fun for the bikes to speed down and I'd tell them to go ahead and have fun then they would wait for me.

dreamfinder

Finally was able to book a cortisone injection by guided ultrasound into my hamstring tendon for a week from Thursday. The ortho is optimistic it will work and I will be running again very soon. I sure hope he's right. This has not been a good running year for me because of my injury.

Hopefully he is right. *fingers crossed*

I always loved running trails while various (or all) family members accompanied me on their bikes. Rule was that the runner (me) stays at the front of the pack unless we are on a quiet street where the bikers can go ahead and do figure 8s or whatnot while waiting for me to catch up. Occasionally there would be a big hill on the trail that would be fun for the bikes to speed down and I'd tell them to go ahead and have fun then they would wait for me.

Yeah, that was more of what we did this morning. I'm gonna run tonight, but we did 3M this morning, DW running, with DS and I on bikes. He and I prob did another 1.5M of back and forths. He just isn't old enough to be able to go far from us. So we have been trying to get creative.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom