• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Advertisement
on purpose?
Yes, on purpose. In the end it wasn’t so bad - there are a lot fewer people taking showers in the morning than at lunchtime - but you do have to plan it out well. I brought clothes in the day before (though I should have left them in my locker and not my office) so that I didn’t have to take more than my phone, office keys and badge on my run. And although the distance isn’t very long, the last half mile is a fairly steep hill.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Mean Girls Cult
Premium Member
2nd opinion was great - the doc thinks it's my hip and not my back causing issues. said he could fix me - we'll see
That's great news!

Another thing to look at....your mattress, especially if the thought is your hip.

Hopefully this means back to training and a party at the party in November!

DznyGrlSD

That's great news!

Another thing to look at....your mattress, especially if the thought is your hip.

Hopefully this means back to training and a party at the party in November!
I have a sleep number bed and i have been adjusting it to be firmer, and that has helped. I've had 3 sessions with the new chiro and have been given a BUNCH of stretches to do - those have helped tremendously! I'm hopeful to start training again by next month!!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Mean Girls Cult
Premium Member
I have a sleep number bed and i have been adjusting it to be firmer, and that has helped. I've had 3 sessions with the new chiro and have been given a BUNCH of stretches to do - those have helped tremendously! I'm hopeful to start training again by next month!!
It would be a bummer if you couldn't come.

HouCuseChickie

All in one workout?
I guess I look at it more as workout segments...kind of like I used to do back in my gym rat days. Light biking right after I run seems to help my legs recover. We're talking really easy stuff. The rest isn't too heavy and seems to help balance me. I mean, I'd never do a leg and glutes day on a run day, but it always feels nice to do some arms and core afterwards.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
3.8 miles tonight with crazy headwinds... no matter what direction I was running! And I was so looking forward to having a tailwind increase my pace on my way back home 😉

Texas84

Premium Member
2.5 at 0530. That full moon was freaky. Woke up in the middle of the night and the bedroom was all lit up by it.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Ran 2.2 miles and then twice that in walking (some of the walking distance was planned, some was because I didn’t feel like waiting for a bus when I could get to where I needed to go faster by walking).

Top Bottom