What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Very cold and windy tonight so did a modified run thru our old town tonight with my running group. Wasn't very long but more than half of the others were either post injury or post illness so the idea was to get them back out there.

RunningKoen

Yesterday: core training at work with a student

today: 60 min cardio at a home trainer.
After 4 minutes one of my mentor students used the treadmill next to me and so I combined my workout with a full scale coaching conversation.

4 days in row, I'm getting there!

JillC LI

3.5m Saturday on TM with intervals of increasing speed. 5 miles outdoors Monday. Looking forward to my afternoon run today since it's supposed to be 70 degrees out there. In New York in February!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Thank you! It was a balmy 4 mile run in capris and short sleeves. Crazy! And today it's back in the 40s (which frankly is fine with me and far preferable to 20s or single digits like earlier this winter!).

Yup ... I'm currently dealing with 20s and teens. I couldn't even motivate myself to go to the office gym this evening because my office was chilly and I couldn't imagine what it would feel like in the changing rooms AND I broke the zipper on my coat on my way into work and just thought wearing a coat that doesn't close after running probably wouldn't be the smartest move!

surfsupdon

Everybody with their running, great job and continue!!

Since my Dopey, I took the months of Jan and Feb OFF from running. Need a break. Wanted a break. I row every single day, lift most days, yoga some days, and sprinkle a 6mile run in on saturdays. But that run doesn’t count lol!!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Everybody with their running, great job and continue!!

Since my Dopey, I took the months of Jan and Feb OFF from running. Need a break. Wanted a break. I row every single day, lift most days, yoga some days, and sprinkle a 6mile run in on saturdays. But that run doesn’t count lol!!

So we seeing you for the W&D?

Rumor floating around this weekend is the Anaheim races won't be returning - apparently the City is really mad at TWDC right now. Or if they do come back, it will be at least 5 years. There were lots of runners proudly wearing their 2017 Super Heroes shirts. I didn't want to be rD staff at the Expo after those two rumors....

Swissmiss

Premium Member
So we seeing you for the W&D?

Rumor floating around this weekend is the Anaheim races won't be returning - apparently the City is really mad at TWDC right now. Or if they do come back, it will be at least 5 years. There were lots of runners proudly wearing their 2017 Super Heroes shirts. I didn't want to be rD staff at the Expo after those two rumors....

I thought I'd be seeing @surfsupdon at DLP - his excuse from last year was that it was too close after the DL race weekend. No DL race weekend this year, so no excuses :joyfull:

RunningKoen

What are you feelings about those rumors? Just angry runners making things worse or is there really a decent foundation to believe this?

I thought I'd be seeing @surfsupdon at DLP - his excuse from last year was that it was too close after the DL race weekend. No DL race weekend this year, so no excuses :joyfull:

I'm sure @surfsupdon will do DLP '18. ;-)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom