What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
3.5 on the TM Wednesday night - intervals. 11K on the stationary bike last night while watching the Olympics. Both my treadmill and my stationary bike face a TV in the basement, and sometimes I feel guilty watching mindless tv while just sitting on the couch when I could be exercising at the same time. Do any of you ever feel that way?

I sure wish I could watch something more exciting than the construction trailers outside the window of the gym at work ;)

RunningKoen

I just watched 60 minutes of Olympics while doing cardio on the bike. Definitely worth it, cause we got 4 medals.
Stopped biking after 10 minutes to switch bikes (closer to the TV), another break after 15 minutes (turning the bike more towards the TV) and stopped after last 35 minutes to watch the finals.

Finished with weight traingin

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Must have been channeling my inner Elsa because I CHOSE to run outside tonight in temps very similar to Marathon weekend. I even willingly ran in the old town just so I'd have some killer hills to go with the cold weather.

RunningKoen

4.66M (7.5KM) in 35:54.
Losing some time, but gained a very steady pace. Happy Koen is happy. Weather is lovely (42 degrees, ran in t shirt)

2zmuMrB.png

Combining Snapchat and instagram filters makes a rather okay Superman look.

RunningKoen

1.25M on TM (2KM), starting with a 12.5KM/H pace for the first 1000 meters, and upping my speed with 0.5 every 200 meters during the second 1000 meters (ending with 15 KM/H).

Went smooth and easy, followed up with some weight training

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom