What did you do?

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
ONLY 23 miles...:lol:
6:30 :sohappy: What an awesome pace. I can't even do that in my dreams! :lol:

That 6:30 pace is totally out of character for me. I just wanted to punch it today for an intense workout. I'll be trying to keep a 9 min pace for the 100mi in August. I was about a 10-11:00 pace at my last 100. We'll see what happens.

fmingo36

Wow, that's one of your longer TM runs. Hope you had something fun on tv to keep you distracted! :)

Trying to get in two 5+miles in each week. With hubby's schedule unfortunately one of them has to be on the treadmill. I much prefer running outside but I will say my knees like the treadmill better, plus my gym has TVs on the treadmills so I usually can find something to watch(Seinfeld repeats are a favorite of mine!) that keeps the run from being too torturous.

Only 23 miles today. Fully geared and with new nutrition.

9:30 pace on the way out.

6:30 pace on the return. Holy crap, I'm going to feel it tomorrow.

Building on speed and ultra distance in my attempt to sub 20hrs in August at BoB100.

40 miles tomorrow.

"I don't always run fast, but when I do, I prefer to haul a--. Run hard my friends."

Were you wearing your ACME jet pack? :lol:

fmingo36

Just back from the gym-

2.5 miles and 1 hr of weights. No core for me tonight. :(

Had a bit of knee and shoulder pain tonight. Not happy about that AT ALL!

Ariel484

3 miles this morning on the treadmill in 29:46. I ran without the iPod, which I have no problem doing outside, but thought I "needed" to get through a treadmill run. It was surprisingly not awful. :shrug: :)

dreamfinder

Did end up doing 6-7 miles outside in San Fran on Wednesday. Not a terrible run. Glad I don't do urban running more often, having to stop and start again every block made for a very slow start. Running by all the boardwalks/piers/whatever was nice though. And stupid me thought running up the back side of Lombard street would be a good workout........ Damn those hills are steeper than they look.

fmingo36

Did end up doing 6-7 miles outside in San Fran on Wednesday. Not a terrible run. Glad I don't do urban running more often, having to stop and start again every block made for a very slow start. Running by all the boardwalks/piers/whatever was nice though. And stupid me thought running up the back side of Lombard street would be a good workout........ Damn those hills are steeper than they look.

:hammer:

I've run in NYC a few time and it is a completely different type of run that running in the suburbs. I did like the change of scenery but I agree with you, I couldn't do it everyday.
Hope your enjoying your trip to San Fran. I love it out there!:wave:

Kristia

That sounds like a neat run! Never been to SF before! I have never run in an urban setting either (except for races). I don't think I would like all the intersections either!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom