what characters do you think just dont look right?

Keyda

I have also never cared for Princess Aurora. I am not at all implying that the actresses who play her are unattractive; rather, it's that dress. Aurora's dress in the animated film has always been a personal favorite of mine because it is so stunning and regal (the pink version, of course). However, in the parks, it looks like someone pulled a Flora and cut a girl-shaped piece out of felt and called it a dress.

Aurora seems to definitely the most difficult face character to match. I have yet to see one that looks remotely like her.

The little Mermaid in the MGM Little Mermaid show... Too old... and the I don't recall the little mermaid having a pot belly popping over the fish part in the movie.

While I realize her ability to sing was probably what got her the job, I wonder why they don't just look for women that look the part and have them lip sync if they can't sing... Even my daughter commented on how fat the little Mermaid was.

daverube

I've never seen it in the parks, but "occhio" (Pinocchio with the long nose after lying) was always disturbing to me as a child..... :shrug:

Also, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum....with their roundy heads!!! Yikes!!!

dave

wickedwitchware

Ok here goes...my vote is for maleficent..I'm sorry but the green face and huge nose is a bit much..last I checked she didn't double as the wicked witch of the west.
Truly upsetting.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I am surprised no one has mentioned Piglet yet. That character's costume just doesn't look right to me. Very odd looking.

chinitopoop

Original Poster
I am surprised no one has mentioned Piglet yet. That character's costume just doesn't look right to me. Very odd looking.
oh yea!!!!!!!!!! i completely forgot about him! wut IS wrong with piglet?? he is one of the weirdest looking characters to me, i think it has something to do with his shirt and his face

DisneyGigi

After much thinking... the only one I can think of is the Captain Hook in the Castle Show, I just don't like it, it looks weird to me. Stitch could probably be better but is not that bad and besides even if I don't care for him I have to admit he is so funny that all I notice is how interactive he is.

chinitopoop

Original Poster
Actually, I always thought that MICKEY looks wierd. Maybe it is because he is the most facially expressive character in all the Disney Library, but when I see him he freaks me out.

It could be because he looks wierd when he is constantly "talking" and all he can do is bop his head violently around because his mouth won't move. Looks like someone wired his jaws open. Ich.

yea i get what your saying, but hes still one of the best looking characters they have, its interesting to see how he has changed throughout the years too, i remember angry looking mickey from the late 70s/80s, he was kinda scary to me when i was young, but i think his current makeover has to be the best, its taken disney a long time to make mickey that perfect but i think theyve finally got it, i think the whole fab 5 are no longer in need of anymore makeovers

IcicleM

Hehe, this thread is funny because these are all the kinds of things the people who are friends with characters think ;)

qandk

I always thought Ursula looked weird in everything I've seen her in... whether it's the floats or the show :shrug:

coasterphil

I finally saw The Incredibles characters this past weekend, and Mr. Incredible definitely looks a little off. He was actually creeping me out a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom