what attractions bored you as a kid?

imamouse

I hated the Enchanted Tiki Room when I was a kid. I thought it was so dumb and boring. Couldn't wait to get out of there. Only went once and refused to go again.

jonnyc

I never really got POTC. But i think that's because i have poor vision and refused to wear glasses, i finally switched to Contacts and got to enjoy it in its full glory.

Epcot, when they trap you after Malstrom.

cblodg

When I was a kid I used to hate going to Epcot. Now I love it.

Universe of Energy- still bores me to sleep

CoP- Used to get bored, now I love it

Beauty and the Beast show- still bores me

Tarzan Rocks- thank God it's gone:hurl:

CBug88

Hall of Presidents
Tiki Room
Any World Showcase Movie
Universe of Energy

HOWEVER, I love any and all attractions today!

Scooter

I hated (and still do hate) Country Bear Jamboree

It reminded me of Shakeys Pizza without the pizza.

Now I hate it because the technology just seems so outdated. The mouths don't move in sync with the words and music.

This attraction could be redone using modern AA's and new songs and then, and only then will I see it again.

imamouse

^^ I agree, Scooter. The Country Bears are the worst! I'd sit through the Tiki Room before subjecting myself to 'da bears' ever again!

Master__Gracey

I always loved COP, half because it was fun for my dad and I to talk about how we thought they worked. But when I first visited Epcot, it bored me to death. I never went on 20K or saw the Country Bears out of disinterest. But the absolute WORST boring attraction for me was the Swiss Family Treehouse. :snore:

Phonedave

20,000 leagues under the sea

Just very boring ride that had long lines, not a whole lot to see under the water there.

I don't think I would call it boring for me. But I do remember having a distinct "let down" feeling. It was a long long wait, and then a seat in a damp smelly "sub" while I looked at plastic fish though a scratchy blurry window.

-dave

bgraham34

I had to think about this a little bit but I realized what rides I hated to go on. I was actually scared of Big Thunder Mountain as a kid, But I absolutely hated to go on The land and my parents loved it.

Craig & Lisa

Sorry to say that I never went when I was a kid, :cry:. But saying I'm a kid at heart, does that count?? But even though I never went when I was younger does not mean that some attraction didn't bore me. For me it took 2 or 3 run thru's, but sad to say IASW, just bores me to death :dazzle:. The song never leaves my mind, never stops, and if I mention it to either of my sons they decide to start singing it, NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom