What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

MicBat

Alien Encounter!! Once you go on it 2 or more times, it's enough. Someone in my group, though always want to go on it, so I follow:mad: I've gotton to the point where I can name every single part.. "let's see here: that seat is going to be picked... he's going to be right behind us... and so on.."

Big Pooh

Like a lot of people here, I don't really hate anything, but some of the attractions I don't care for...

The 360 films at Epcot.
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
MadHatter Tea Cups

Cheers :wave:

Gideon

My 2 Cents of Negativity

Well, I am not a big fan of the "thrill" rides, so most of those could go. But I would definately moth ball Body Wars. I was sooo sick:hurl: on that one that my day was pretty much shot after that.

I am going to try Test Track and Star Tours this year. Hopefully I shall walk away from them without being greener than Kermit in Muppet Vision.

pepsistar

:( Oh my -- I think the tree house needs ??? What can you say ! and why did they put those carpets (dumbo copy) where they did ??? Bring back Mr TOAD!!! Liked that picture--- but it was not Pooh's fault.

smotw

EPCOT is not turning into a Future World any more, it's turning into a current world. I'm not going to love Test Track because it brings in guests; I'm going to hate Test Track for destroying a vision (and a friend)... [/B][/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more!!! Bring back the old EPCOT, as Walt planed it to be!!! EPCOT Center is not only a place to have fun, but also a placee to learn.

Gustavo

jcrb

But guys Test Track brings learning about car safety. You can learn and have fun at the same time. Heck I did not know about ABS before Test Track.

I want Epcot to be a place of DISCOVERY AND FUN.

If you want only Discovery than management will not get the attendance- sponsorship will fall and the park will be taken apart.

kennyj29

Worst Ride

I love mostly everything at Disney, there is however, one ride that drives me crazy................The Autotopia!!! Why would Disney stick a ride in that has pollution and long lines. The lines don't move!! You can go on something like that in almost any park. It doesn't fit in with the theming of tomorrowland and to me it's just a waste of a lot of good space. That ride just isn't a Disney ride. There is no theming, it smells and it just doesn't belong.

Machine

My most hated attraction has to be Aladdins Magic Carpets/Dumbo/Astro Orbitor/and Triceritops Spin in Animal Kingdom. I know it said you should only choose one but since these are all the same ride I chose them all. Disney should only keep one of these and get rid of the rest, all they do is take up space. Also, Disney is known for making interesting and spectacular rides, they don't need a ride that goes three feet off the ground and go around in circles, they can do better than that.
:fork:

I just dont get it,Disney says they have all this land so why dont they just keep the classics and build all there new rides that brake down every 5 seconds somewhere else

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom