What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

JonnyK

Lets see, I dont hate anything but I would have to say they need to get rid of its an small world, body wars and some other boring rides.

Erika

:eek: I love IASW! I hope they never get rid of it.

The only ride I ever rode and swore I would never do again was Body Wars. I was so sick (and crabby) afterwards! But there are tons of other things to do. 1 ride is not a big deal. :rolleyes:

WDWspider

:fork: Might as well post here also Maria...

Most of what you guys said:

Swiss Family Treehouse, Food Rocks (It's spoiled), Body Wars, Tom Sawyer Island, Ride at Norway, Sounds Dangerous, Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground, Backlot Tour, Train at AK (needs something to look at).

Wow, more than I thought... 9 total, most I just don't like as much, only 3 do I almost hate. I also dislike the movies at The Living Seas, Universe of Energy, Norway, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, and similar movies.

AliciaLuvzDizne

Ok i also dont hate a lot of rides... and the ones i used to hate (like the norway ride) i love now (probably because im older and less scared)

But...
i hated journey into your imagination. especially when they brought you into that really dark room and flashed that really bright strobe at you... i couldnt see the rest of the ride!
I have yet to see the updated one with figment... i dunno i miss the dreamfinder :(

AND
I went on space mountain for the first time last year and it was cool except for the end in the red tunnel...that kinda freaked me out. but i dont hate the ride.

I dont like the treehouse or tom sawyers (useless) island

Im too scared to go on ToT or Alien Encounter but i bet i wouldnt like those either LOL i dunno maybe i would like ToT but the alien thing...nah

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE its tough to be a bug... it made me cry when i was 18 years old!! (im NOT a bug person and it was absolutely terrifying...):(

I guess that would be it... My list is fairly short. only a few from each park :D (i also never went on pooh... i liked mr toad...)

monorail256

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
Ok i also dont hate a lot of rides... and the ones i used to hate (like the norway ride) i love now (probably because im older and less scared)

But...
i hated journey into your imagination. especially when they brought you into that really dark room and flashed that really bright strobe at you... i couldnt see the rest of the ride!
I have yet to see the updated one with figment... i dunno i miss the dreamfinder :(

AND
I went on space mountain for the first time last year and it was cool except for the end in the red tunnel...that kinda freaked me out. but i dont hate the ride.

I dont like the treehouse or tom sawyers (useless) island

Im too scared to go on ToT or Alien Encounter but i bet i wouldnt like those either LOL i dunno maybe i would like ToT but the alien thing...nah

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE its tough to be a bug... it made me cry when i was 18 years old!! (im NOT a bug person and it was absolutely terrifying...):(

I guess that would be it... My list is fairly short. only a few from each park :D (i also never went on pooh... i liked mr toad...)

Ok.. so you rode space mountain at the age of 18 (?!!?) and you have yet to this day not rode TOT and Alien Encounter... ahh whats wrong with you? LOL No offense but those are some of the best rides... but I can understand why you get a bit scared :)

AliciaLuvzDizne

wait wait wait lol
i went on space mountain for the first time when i was 19... i was 18 for the bug thing
lol
Im going to WDW in like 2 or 3 weeks so maybe i'll go on ToT... if someone REAL CUTE will hold my hand ;) hehe

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

Pixie Dust, of course.

:lol: I've got a fresh stack right here if you need any!! lol

I don't really "hate" any Disney attraction, but I have to say... Food Rocks is pretty lame, but I don't hate it.

And Its A Small World is NOT evil... its one of my favorites!!

bjshade23

I can't say that I hate any of the rides in particular. What I can say is that I think them replacing Mr. Toad with Winnie the Who was the biggest mistake that they made. Now I feel better after saying that.

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
wait wait wait lol
i went on space mountain for the first time when i was 19... i was 18 for the bug thing
lol
Im going to WDW in like 2 or 3 weeks so maybe i'll go on ToT... if someone REAL CUTE will hold my hand ;) hehe
darn. I'm not cute, nor will I be there....

AliciaLuvzDizne

know what mobilebb? I dont think holding my hand would help anyways...they're gonna have to drag me on line.
They did for the new batman ride at SF NE and it was fun, but thats the only way i go on them LOL
im a big baby :rolleyes:

Goofy_nut

I hate negativity...........

I would have to say............NEGATIVE People. That is the one attraction Disney can do without.:)

Dizknee_Phreek

so far, Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Journey Into Your Imagination, Snow White's Adventures (too scary) i THINK that's it. though i do hate the 360's...they've never proven anything to me, never been cool except that they have cameras that shoot 360 all at the same time. that's it. the shows have never made me feel that i was actually there...and i hate knowing that i'm possibly missing something behind my head. besides...my feet are already tired from walking all day...like i would want to stand through a whole film? not likely!

"Im going to WDW in like 2 or 3 weeks so maybe i'll go on ToT... if someone REAL CUTE will hold my hand hehe"
awwww! Alicia, i'm sure Mickey would be more than happy to hold your hand while riding ToT! ;)
(btw...i'm with you...though i'd agree to go on ANYTHING...even go into a 360 film, if someone REAL CUTE were to hold my hand! ;) )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom