What are you most looking forward to for your next trip disneyworld?

fmingo36

I look forward to the same thing everytime I go...

That feeling...
When I step on Main Street USA and see the castle and all the excitement that is on everyones faces, I smile immediately.
Nothing can beat that!

mdjbenkert

What am I looking forward to the most? A relaxing vacation from reality and spending quality time with my wife! We always do the staples of every trip, but try to add in something new each trip.

amandagibbins

The thing im looking forward to most is taking my five month old son
second is staying on disney property and the thing im not really looking forward too is being with the MIL for two weeks solid:brick::goodnevil

RussJT

I am looking forward to all of it. Our trip starts in 11 days. :sohappy: Mainly, I am looking forward to another great week at DW with my wife and kids.

As for new things...
- Developing my own opinion of SSE

- First time for Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor

- First Pirate and Princess Party

- That first walk down Main Street on our first day at MK (we have an 8:05 at Crystal Palace - so we'll have Main Street almost to ourselves for a few minutes)

- My 5 yo daughter will be riding some rides for her first time (Spash Mountain, Space Mountain, Everest). I am looking forward to her reaction to these rides.

- My 8 yo son will get to ride Rock & Roller Coaster for the first time.

I am also looking forward to warm weather. There were times when I thought we wouldn't make it through this Winter.

Pooh'sBuddy

Good question and responses!!!

- First time back in 19 years.
- First time with hubby.
- First time with our boys who'll be almost 5 and 3 (spending his third birthday there).
- First time staying on property.
- Going with friends who have a daughter who'll be 5.

YankeeMouse

Going to Pirate and Princess Party next month. Have been to MNSSHP for a few years in a row, as well as MVMCP, so I'm looking forward to the comparison.

French Toast Puffs in the Crystal Palace. Well, I ALWAYS look forward to those!

H20Babie

I am looking forward to all of it. Our trip starts in 11 days. :sohappy: Mainly, I am looking forward to another great week at DW with my wife and kids.

As for new things...
- Developing my own opinion of SSE

- First time for Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor

- First Pirate and Princess Party

- That first walk down Main Street on our first day at MK (we have an 8:05 at Crystal Palace - so we'll have Main Street almost to ourselves for a few minutes)

- My 5 yo daughter will be riding some rides for her first time (Spash Mountain, Space Mountain, Everest). I am looking forward to her reaction to these rides.

- My 8 yo son will get to ride Rock & Roller Coaster for the first time.

I am also looking forward to warm weather. There were times when I thought we wouldn't make it through this Winter.

You forgot one ... first time meeting H20Babie :D

Dayma

Getting a Coke Slushy.
Taking my daughter on Peter Pan's Flight
Seeing my daughter interact with the princesses

lisak09

Original Poster
The thing im looking forward to most is taking my five month old son
second is staying on disney property and the thing im not really looking forward too is being with the MIL for two weeks solid:brick::goodnevil

You have my sympathy!!!! But it's Disneyworld so im sure you'll still have a great time:)

earnhrdt3

meeting everyone from wdwmagic.com at the PPP 4/1/08.

trying the dole whip for the first time even though i was an AP in '98 i've never had one!

hoop dee doo 4/2/08
refurbished SSE
refurbished HM (since i've been there)
splash mountain!

remember the magic!:wave:

wardpr68

First time going with friends (6 of us)
First time being old enough to hit up pleasure island
Toy Story Mania (going in August.. hope its done)

fers31

Looking forward to taking my 5 month old for the first time. Can't wait to see the new Haunted Mansion and Space Ship Earth. Also plan on checking out some new restaurants like Yak and Yeti. 3 weeks left! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom