What are you most looking forward to for your next trip disneyworld?

Jarienn

We're going in October for the first time since 2004, so I'm definitely looking forward to the F&W Fest and taking our 2 1/2 year old to MNNSHP for the first time in her little Tinkerbell costume. Plus, we're staying at the Polynesian for the first time! I can't wait!:sohappy:

darrin933

Meeting with our wedding planner on April 18 to get things ready for our wedding at the chapel on October 2,2008 with our reception at the california grill right after the wedding.

Joy Peace

EVERYTHING!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Experiencing the parks with my husband who has never been. Having a Dole Whip. :slurp: Time together in the most magical place on earth without the kids. I could go on and on and on but I dont want to bore you.:D

Disneyfan1981

For me this trip will be the first time I've ever stayed in a Deluxe resort but overall I'm really looking forward to just being there, relaxing and allowing myself to be 7 again.

DisneyMusician2

It seems ridiculous, but I look forward to check-in. Love the feeling of the trip really starting and getting those Key Cards in my fanatical hand.

earldw28

Got to be Rock 'n' Roller Coaster for me. It was down for refurb last time I was there. Also, the Haunted Mansion had just finished up this last major refurb it had and it was open when I was there but I couldnt convince my four year old to go on it so I will ceratinly catch it this October when we go.

Cole'sMom

Everything! Taking my son for his next visit, relaxing, seeing some of the shows that we have never seen-and we have been too many times. We look forward to just being together. My husband has a stressful job so it's so nice to see him relax. He loves WDW as much as I do!!

jvenegas

Our next trip will be from Dec 22 to Jan 5 so for me it will be just being there and being able to unwind from a long a stressful year of hard work for me and my wife and a hard year of studies for my 12 year old. Once we are on property, we forget about everything outside the World and just enjoy ourselves and basque in the magic.:sohappy:

Tenny0317

I'm going in a little over a week!!! I'm going from NY to Vegas, then Vegas to Orlando! Crazy week I'll have!! But honestly I just can't wait to go to Chefs de France and have wine and a cheese platter, it will make me so happy! Next would have to be riding the newly spruced SSE!

cushion

i cant wait

im looking forward to watching wishes from the beach in front of the grand floridian...where we are staying the first few nights..

im excited to do all the little things that make me smile...like simply getting the boat from transportation accross to magic kingdom.

i cant wait to get my first picture with mickey and minnie...not my first ever...but my first on this coming trip....5 weeks tommorrow...hurrahhh...

oh im even excited to be getting the magical express from the airport...

the small things make me smile....

theRIOT

Hopefully for October 2009:

• My sons first trip for his 2nd birthday. I think he will be able to get some fun and memories out of it. He did visit Disneyland while Mom was pregnant so I guess that can't count. Ha Ha.

• My wife's 2nd trip. Our Honeymoon was her first and we didn't get to spend much time in Magic Kingdom.

• My 1 trillionth trip. Former CM and multiple visitor here! Woo Hoo.

Staying at the AKL in a Savannah view room. The little guy will love it, as will Mom and Dad.

Woo Hoo.

Cheers!

disneygirl1

I'm going during the Christmas season and I am so looking forward to all the holiday lights and decoration as well as attending MVMCP!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom