What are you most looking forward to for your next trip disneyworld?

alilance

This one is easy for me, this will be the first trip with both my Mom and Dad being with me. I have gone twice with my Mom, but both times we went, my Dad was afraid of flying so he would stay home lol. However he recently flew to NC and loved the plane lol. So our next trip is his idea. It will be my parents, my husband and I, my aunt, my cousins and grandparents and I cannot wait to be with all of them in WDW!!!

Especially having my Dad there :) Its probably going to be a bit emotional for me, sounds silly I know. But he's my stepdad (my biological father and I sadly don't have any relationship). Even though he is my stepdad, to me, he's Dad, and he has raised me since I was 3 years old (now 24), he has supported me, loved both me and my mother, and I am so honored to be able to share the Disney magic with him :)

Sorry for getting all sappy guys, its just going to be a really special thing for me :)
That's sounds really nice! Not sappy at all! I hope you and your family has a wonderful and magical trip!! I for one know how important family is!! All my best!!:wave:

ChrisQ

We're going in December, so I'm looking forward to the Christmas activities and special sights and sounds that go along with them. I'm already looking at this trip as not a typical trip, knowing we might not get to do everything we normally would, but knowing that we'll get to experience something special.

KaliSplash

Regrettably, we haven't been since June 05. I'm not sure we're going to make it this year either! :(

But when we do get there, I'm looking forward to Expedition Everest, Finding Nemo the Musical, Toy Story Mania, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Space Ship Earth, Gran Fiesta Tour, The Voices of Liberty, the American Adventure, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Carribean!

Mikester71

EVERYTHING! The nice Florida sun, the smells, the atmosphere, the people, the old favourites and new additions, the 22 hour car ride down there, the feeling I get when we drive into the Pop Century parking lot and see the sign, the signs along the interstate as you are getting closer, the first Welcome Centre as you cross into Florida and you get your free glass of OJ, and many, many more things (could go on for days)!

Jenna

Aaah I could type on this topic until my next trip (09) lol! Haven't been since 06 so there's alot I'm looking forward to-not even all disney related just florida!
My favourite things to do that I look forward to on every trip are...
driving on property
getting on the tram to the park (I dunno why but i REALLY love this)
that feeling you get as you board the boat or monorail for mk
entering MK or MGM and feeling 'that' buzz
going with a larger group-aunt and uncle are joining us
Being 21 and having my first drink in epcot lol
Being with the people I love and forgetting that the rest of the world exists!

ryguy

The Concourse Steakhouse. Our family loves the food as well as watching the monorail go by, it will be missed. :cry:

Disneykidder

Ah, I could go on for days but I am looking forward to seeing...well, Mickey Mouse. I love the character greets. :)

I also can't wait to ride SM, ToT and the monorail.

Oh, and I must see the castle on my first day there...magical!!

I also love Chef Mickey's and O Hana's...told you I could go on for days!!:p

Yes, sadly, we will miss the Concourse Steakhouse, too. :(

Goofnut1980

First Holiday Trip

This will be my first time going to WDW for the holiday...I have gone a lot but never at the holidays... I can not wait to see everything lit up... oh and go on Haunted Mansion seeing it was closed for refurb last Sept when we were down there... Also, SSE was closed for refurb... was I jipped or what??? :sohappy:

monorailguy01

Going with my friend, she was never on a plane to florida or WDW so im tryn to show her a good time.... Any suggestions please PM me....

and most of all being in Disney seeing everything and TSM will be open so i get to check that out.....

Disneykidder

Table service restaurants in WDW are amazing!! I am looking forward to the food, fun, castle, rides, shows, scenery, resorts, just everything!!:)

Lucky

Toy Story Mania, Yak & Yeti (new).

Wishes, Illuminations, Fantasmic, Spectromagic, Le Cellier (repeats).

mickeymaniacs

This is a hard one for me but I think it will be the Christmas decorations because I have never gone to the World at Christmas before. We went for the first time last year in Oct. I really can't wait also to see my kids on BTMRR because it was closed for refurb when we went but I rode it at Disneyland over the summer. WE are going with my 2 sisters and their families plus we are taking another niece and nephew and the niece has never been there so that should be extra special.:sohappy:

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Looking forward to most...Hmmm...

After a long day of kickin' the Magic Kingdom's butt -
Chillin' ridiculous style on the TTA with the Family four pack! :animwink:

3fordisney

I am looking forward to Chef Mickey's and the Pirate and Princess Party. We've never eaten at Chef Mickey's. We have been to MNSSHP and MVMCP and love them both.

Come on April 12th!!! It can't get here fast enough!!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom