What are you most looking forward to for your next trip disneyworld?

SallyShine

Spending time with my youngest DS (11). It will be just the two of us. We've had our heads together for months planning all the details. We can't wait!

joanna71985

I can't wait to try out some restaurants I have not done before (1900 Park Fare dinner, the new AK breakfast, and Le Cellier). I also can't wait to see BPB and Toy Story Mania.

GoCamels

1. Driving under the archway THIS FRIDAY AFTERNOON and seeing the looks on our 3 DK when they realize we AREN'T going to Key West.

2. Walking around the corner from under the Main Street Train Station Saturday morning, and our DD seeing it ALL for the first time.

disneyfan20ny

The rides I'm looking forward to on my next Disney trip are, Expadishion Everest, Test Track, and so on. The resort I'm looking forward to going to is the Savana veiw at the Animal Kingdom Louge.:sohappy:

Sil

a trip in may, first for 6 years,

first time for, everest, mission:space, phillharmagic, monsters inc laugh floor, stich great escape, lights motor action show, soarin, haunted mansion and spaceship earth refurbs, typhoon lagoon crush n gusher. maybe toy story mania soft openings.

lookin forward to bein in the parks at night especially doin tower of terror for the first time in 10 years.

My next trip to Disney World is Nov.9-15th and I am staying at POP...Im looking foward 2....

Toy Story Mainia
Wishes
MVMCP
Christmas lights everywhere
Downtown Disney at night
Dining plan
PlanetHollywood

I can go on and on!!!!

Disneybub

Im looking forward to seeing my sister and her childrens faces as its the 1st time that they have been, we're going in september, and even though i have been many, many times before im taking them for a special treat and i cant wait.:D

IMPoppins

Noooooo kids!!!! :hammer:

Seriously. The hubby and I are going without our boys so we can have some us time. We're both so giddy about it. I bet every day we will text each other something about "I can't wait to have you all to myself for a whole week!" It's true. We'll be able to relax, take touring at a slower, more relaxed pace, and enjoy ourselves. We're doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour and Dining w/an Imagineer at the Hollywood Brown Derby. We've booked our favorite restaurants. It's going to be heavenly. And NOOOOOO kids!

And no, the boys are not mad at us. They're looking forward to Nana coming to stay with them. I think it'll be fun for all of us, really. Well, okay, maybe more fun for the hubby and me but that's okay. We need some us time. Mom and Dad's just neeeeeed that sometimes. LOL!

Good for you guys! Have a great time :sohappy:

cococola44

Being there with my husband for the first time together as husband and wife and not bf and gf

re-create the magic we had dating
=)

No1DopeyFan

I will be going for my Honeymoon Sept. 26th-Oct. 4th It will be my husbands first time going to DHS, AK and Epcot. I can't wait to show him around....I look forward to everything about Disney!!:ROFLOL:

StitchHunter

Absolutely everything.....

But most of all, it is my lovely fiancee's first trip to the world and I get to play tour guide.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Disney_Belle

This one is easy for me, this will be the first trip with both my Mom and Dad being with me. I have gone twice with my Mom, but both times we went, my Dad was afraid of flying so he would stay home lol. However he recently flew to NC and loved the plane lol. So our next trip is his idea. It will be my parents, my husband and I, my aunt, my cousins and grandparents and I cannot wait to be with all of them in WDW!!!

Especially having my Dad there :) Its probably going to be a bit emotional for me, sounds silly I know. But he's my stepdad (my biological father and I sadly don't have any relationship). Even though he is my stepdad, to me, he's Dad, and he has raised me since I was 3 years old (now 24), he has supported me, loved both me and my mother, and I am so honored to be able to share the Disney magic with him :)

Sorry for getting all sappy guys, its just going to be a really special thing for me :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom