What are you most looking forward to for your next trip disneyworld?

lisak09

Original Poster
For me its going on Haunted Mansion as it was closed for the refurb last time we were there. And also Kilimanjaro Safari as we missed that when we had to leave the park early due to a huge storm.

Ilovewishes

Go into the parks, or even just onto the property and for two whole weeks, forgetting that the rest of the world exists! Just spending some time alone with my hubby before he goes on a tour of duty. Heaven.

MasonDuo

I am also excited for Haunted Mansion as it was in refurb on my last visit as well as SSE so those will be the first attractions that I will be headed to. :)

H20Babie

Time to myself :lol:

Seriously, there'll be a lot of "firsts" for me this trip:
  • first Segway tour
  • first MPPP
  • first WDWMagic meet
  • first time staying at the Poly
  • first time dining and touring by myself
  • first time on Gran Fiesta, new SSE and refurbed HM
  • first time going to AK at night
At first, I was a little apprehensive about going by myself, now I'm just really looking forward to it.

coltow

I guess the obvious would be to simply be there. Our next trip will be with many other family members which is going to make it very fun and it will be my youngest's first time so everything will be his 1st. My oldest will be 4 1/2 and tall enough for most thrill rides so he'll also have a few firsts. On an attraction note I am looking forward to the new HM the most.

shawn

Getting Away From Reality And Seeing My One Year Olds Fae For The First Time Seeing Characters And Watching My 4 & 6yr Boys Having So Much Fun

a2grafix

Staying at Shades of Green again, but not in late October or early November. Why? I missed out golfing 18 holes for $50 on the Palm and Magnolia courses, which were shut down for the annual fall PGA WDW classic. I'm considering a December or January trip, either at the end of 2008 or early 2009.

I'm also taking my mom and dad, as a thank you for all the years in the past of taking me and my sisters.

The military has its benefits, although you sacrifice a lot.

sbkline

That's a very tough question. I always have trouble with questions where I have to pick a favorite. LOL

But I guess I would have to say that I am most looking forward to spending more time at the resort. Last year was our first stay on property, after all of our previous trips being in Kissimmee in a motel. Driving in from Kissimmee, even though it isn't that long of a drive, you pretty much have to stay there all day until you're ready to call it quits for the day. Going back to the hotel for a while and then going back isn't much of an option. Unfortunately, last year, I was still used to going to the park in the morning and staying until late in the evening, thereby not having much time to just enjoy the resort and relax by the pool, etc. I have partial days planned for the parks this time, giving us more time to relax and enjoy our hotel and not wearing my wife out, thereby hopefully making her enjoy herself even more.

This year I have set aside more time to just enjoy the resort and other things besides the parks, such as DTD, the pool, mini-golf, etc. And I think that is the thing I am most looking forward to.

I'm also looking forward to one last trip with just the wife and I before our son is old enough to take with us.

sublimesting

Same as you: the HM as it was closed last year and is my favorite ride. Plus MSSHP as that is new to us.

This may be sad, but eating. I want to try Boma as that is something we never had before. When we go in Sept there may be free dining so that is something i am hoping for.

doop

I'm just looking forward to when I'll actually be able to go again. But when I do, I can't wait to see the HM refurb, and TSM!

lpet11984

Seeing SSE, seeing HM, TSM, and being able to stay on property for a solid week! I enjoyed my last stay while off site but am really looking forward to getting to be able to stay immersed in the magic again! A slower pace because we won't have to drive, being able to use more of the EMHs, and do even more of our favorites more times....can't wait!

Gooch

EVERYTHING!

The drive there
Checking in
Taking the buses to the parks
Riding every ride I can think of
Pictures with as many characters as possible
EATING!

1disneydood

Honestly, I'm looking forward to leaving all my stress at home. And I know my stress won't follow because he's not coming with us. :lol:

Tiggerfanatic

I've just about talked myself into going back this December, and taking my great-niece6 & nephew9, so I'll be looking for that priceless expression when they see the castle & Mickey for the very first time.

dopeylove

Time to myself :lol:

Seriously, there'll be a lot of "firsts" for me this trip:
  • first Segway tour
  • first MPPP
  • first WDWMagic meet
  • first time staying at the Poly
  • first time dining and touring by myself
  • first time on Gran Fiesta, new SSE and refurbed HM
  • first time going to AK at night
At first, I was a little apprehensive about going by myself, now I'm just really looking forward to it.

You're NEVER by yourself at Disney...:ROFLOL:Have a great time. And I'm sure someone on here will be there with you.

sweetpee_1993

Noooooo kids!!!! :hammer:

Seriously. The hubby and I are going without our boys so we can have some us time. We're both so giddy about it. I bet every day we will text each other something about "I can't wait to have you all to myself for a whole week!" It's true. We'll be able to relax, take touring at a slower, more relaxed pace, and enjoy ourselves. We're doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour and Dining w/an Imagineer at the Hollywood Brown Derby. We've booked our favorite restaurants. It's going to be heavenly. And NOOOOOO kids!

And no, the boys are not mad at us. They're looking forward to Nana coming to stay with them. I think it'll be fun for all of us, really. Well, okay, maybe more fun for the hubby and me but that's okay. We need some us time. Mom and Dad's just neeeeeed that sometimes. LOL!

cpeterstx

We're going in Sept so I guess I'm most looking forward to TSM. A very close second in the new HM.

I'm also looking forward to eating a Mickey Premium Bar!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom