What are you looking forward to on your next trip?

dixiegirl

Ok just like the title asks...Whether its tomorrow, next week or next year. What are you looking forward to doing on your next trip to Disney World?
Me, A little of everything...LOl! No actually being able to have my nephew and wife vacation with us, its been a while and I know my girls are looking forward to it too! Can't wait to get to our home resort of SSR, check out the new pool in the Paddocks, or just to see how things are progressing in Fantasyland!
I can't wait to eat at Chef Mickeys or Rainforest Cafe, Or just to catch the Electric Light Parade...we caught it last year for the first time , and well LOVED it!
Oh and hoping this year my 7 year old can ride RR....
Yes I could go on and on, but I was just curious what everyone looks forward to on their upcoming trip!

Lucille

I guess I am most looking forward to getting up @ 4:00 AM and leaving the house for the airport. The best part of a vacation is when it begins!

Good point! For our trip in 2010, I think I had to get up at 2am to get to the airport for our super early flight.

This time, I'm looking forward to the possibility of a direct flight! (If it's not too expensive.) I've never taken a direct flight to ANY destination so I'm pretty excited about this. Haha!

Upvote 0

Mimi

I can't wait to take my new baby there!! She's only five months now but we're going to wait until she's almost three so she can enjoy it better (that's actually the same age I was on my first trip too :)). I think the wait is going to kill me! I've already started planning our trip!

She is going to have so much fun... and I have a feeling I'm going to spend a lot of time crying! I'll have to remember to bring extra tissues with me!

Upvote 0

Korfar

Everything except coming home. :) The plane ride down, the tram at the Orlando airport. Magical Express. A new hotel we have not tried before. Coronado. All the parks but MK and Epcot in particular. 22 more days. I can't wait. I am about to bust.

Upvote 0

Plowboy

Beside the fact that we're there, I'm looking forward to seeing WDW in Christmas mode. We've never been before at that time of the year.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

gccgrad1996

After missing this summer for the first time in 6 years for the birth of my son, I would say what I am most looking forward to is bringing him to Disney for the first time next June. I can't wait to see him and my two daughters experience Disney together. Spending a week together as a family and being able to leave the real world behind is priceless. I cherish every moment I am there.

Upvote 0

plaz10

As I was taking a walk on my lunch break...my IPod played the 'Soarin' loop. I almost burst into tears! HA! I didn't realize but apparently I'm really looking forward to Soarin' on my next trip!

Upvote 0

ASHLAND WDW MAN

Myself, DW, DS and his girlfriend are going in late September. It will be her first trip and also her birthday. Looking forward to showing her around the parks and surprising her with a Mickey cake at Lunch on her birthday. It is always fun to be with someone on their first trip.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
looking forward to that feeling...you know, the one you get when you are on the tram at the airport, knowing you are hours away from going to the one place that consistently makes you feel great. Where your inner child comes out and all the worries of the real world take a break, even if its just for a little while.

my Novemeber trip is very special to me, as its the first time im going as a father. Also, Ill be going with my best friends, who are newbies. I cant wait to be at the parks and experience it through their eyes!

Ah yes "the Feeling" I know what you mean!! I get that fullness in my chest, (A good fullness that is. LOL) The OMG We're here , it seems like its been soooo long feeling!! I love when the heat hits your face as the doors open to where the Magical Express pick up is......Yeah thats good!(but it would be since i am always cold!)

Upvote 0

POTC

The enchanted tiki room
star tours
running towards star tours at park opening all alone when everyones rushing to TSMM because that's how much I love star wars!!!
fantasyland construction
vinylmations (addicting!!!)
Don't know what happened to font but moving on:
pin trading
the well by the Cinderella castle (never saw that before!)
dominating on buzz lightyears space ranger spin!
eating at t rex after arriving at the resort (started doing that 2 Years ago)
riding crush n gusher 50 million times!
experiencing EVERYTHING! never did that before!
Meeting mickey mouse!

Upvote 0

Mukta

Ah yes "the Feeling" I know what you mean!! I get that fullness in my chest, (A good fullness that is. LOL) The OMG We're here , it seems like its been soooo long feeling!!

I'm glad to hear someone else describe it that way! I really do feel like my chest gets so full it may burst. There is just a joyous swell!

Upvote 0

LilSuzy

I can't wait for

MNSSHP (first time)
My first Dole Whip
People watching
Food and Wine Festival (first time)
KID FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLOL:

****How could I forget the Haunted Hayride at Fort Wilderness!!!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
I can't wait for

MNSSHP (first time)
My first Dole Whip
People watching
Food and Wine Festival (first time)
KID FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLOL:

****How could I forget the Haunted Hayride at Fort Wilderness!!!!

AHH Kid free that is fun, did that in Jan!!!! Oh yes you need that once in a while!!! So you and hubby can be the kids!!!! Oh How I love that!!!

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

i'm lucky enough to have two trips currently planned. in two weeks going with the granddaughter looking forward to doing whatever she wants.

my fall adult only trip i'm looking forward to la cava, tambu lounge...

Upvote 0

Foolish Mortal

Oh hear ya there!! That dreaded the day before you leave Envelope hanging on your door , Oh hate that.! Don't mind seeing it on others doors , but not mine!!!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL: My feelings exactly !!! What makes it worse is you KNOW it's coming. Get back to resort about say 1 am ish door is clear, get up for coffee around 6 or 7 and there's the reality check hanging.

I'll take this thought a step further. On arrival Magical Express is everybodys friend, buddy, pal, great to see ya. But going back it's the evil bus from Hell !!

Upvote 0

Skippy's Pal

Our upcoming September trip with our 25-year-old daughter will be, by family agreement, our last vacation with just the "3 of us." We're pulling out all the stops for the trip, and we're looking forward so much to all of us "just being kids together" for one last time, enjoying everything and basking in the memories of past happy times in the World.

What I'm looking forward to the absolute most - and dreading at the same time - is standing on Main Street at the end of the day, and hearing Jiminy Cricket sing "When You Wish Upon A Star." I will lose it big time, I know I will. Sure hoping that the "Making Memories" projection hasn't messed up the fabled "goodnight kiss" from the Castle.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom