What are you looking forward to on your next trip?

dixiegirl

Ok just like the title asks...Whether its tomorrow, next week or next year. What are you looking forward to doing on your next trip to Disney World?
Me, A little of everything...LOl! No actually being able to have my nephew and wife vacation with us, its been a while and I know my girls are looking forward to it too! Can't wait to get to our home resort of SSR, check out the new pool in the Paddocks, or just to see how things are progressing in Fantasyland!
I can't wait to eat at Chef Mickeys or Rainforest Cafe, Or just to catch the Electric Light Parade...we caught it last year for the first time , and well LOVED it!
Oh and hoping this year my 7 year old can ride RR....
Yes I could go on and on, but I was just curious what everyone looks forward to on their upcoming trip!

gccgrad1996

So true! I love being there and making new memories every year with my two daughters as well, and now we have a little boy to share and make memories with. And you are right, I thank God every time we drive under that Walt Disney World sign that we are there again and we made it safely. :)

I can't wait to get to my home away from home:sohappy: To enjoy a little of everything, to let my inner child run free and enjoy all the magic WDW has to offer. To share that with my precious daughter, to build those magical memories. And to thank GOD for making it all possible time and time again. I just can't wait. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

sbkline

We could all say that we look forward to the trip in general and everything about it. But to narrow it down to specifics, I will focus on paticular things that will be first experiences that I look forward to above and beyond the usual things that I enjoy doing on each trip. Such things include:

Taking our daughter. This will be her first trip, and our son's 3rd.
Staying at the Poly and the Beach Club (split stay, 5 nights at each)
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Kona Cafe and Polynesian Lua

Upvote 0

isman250

The ambience of disney, just makes me a happier person even with the rude people. I also am just excited to be in the hotel in fort wilderness. I just love being in disney properties, just a good feeling.

Upvote 0

Greenkai3000

I'm Looking Forward to...

Firstly, staying at WDW for 5 nights , and 6 days, instead of our usual 4N/5D trip so that we can finally go to a Water Park.

Seeing the FLE.

Staying at a different Disney Resort (Hopefully Poly, Grand FLoridian, or WL.)

Trying that Kona Toast everyone raves about.

Riding my favorite rides for the thousand time.

Maybe catching La Nouba again at DTD

Having the time of my life!

Here's to hopefully visiting WDW again in Late September or early October 2012!

:king:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
The Disney sounds and smells!! Hearing the sqeaky sound of the bus first thing in the morn as I'm sitiing on my Balcony at SSR with my coffee ,or the sound of the horn from a boat at downtown Disney.... The smells....Oh yes of course main st USA is the best smell, the candy store , oh or going to Ghiridellis's, oh yeah HAPPINESS!!!

Yeah this waiting is driving me insane!!!! 20 more days though....

Upvote 0

Dads 2 Boys

Getting the typical "everything" answer out of the way..... HANDS DOWN it's walking down Main St with my kids. We went in '07 and I went with my fiancee in '09 but my boys haven't been there since their 1st trip in '07 so I can't wait to share the magic with them again (and the four of us together for the first time in WDW).

Upvote 0

plaz10

I'm looking forward to....

Not being at work
Eating a cookies n cream ice cream sandwich
Smelling the queue of Spaceship Earth
Waking up to Mickey Mouse (and Stitch)'s call
Being "Home"

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

What a great post! Just reading all of your comments makes me remember what I love about Disney, obscure things like the smell of the Confectionary on Main St.

What I am looking forward to in two words: The Magic.

Upvote 0

cynic710

looking forward to that feeling...you know, the one you get when you are on the tram at the airport, knowing you are hours away from going to the one place that consistently makes you feel great. Where your inner child comes out and all the worries of the real world take a break, even if its just for a little while.

my Novemeber trip is very special to me, as its the first time im going as a father. Also, Ill be going with my best friends, who are newbies. I cant wait to be at the parks and experience it through their eyes!

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

I guess I am most looking forward to getting up @ 4:00 AM and leaving the house for the airport. The best part of a vacation is when it begins!

So true. I love the very beginnings of a vacation, from the car leaving for the airport crazy early in the morning to me wiggling in my seat as the plane lands at MCO and just the airport itself.

This year my husband and I will be taking my 13 year old niece to our favorite resort, the WL. She has been to POR a few times so we are hoping she enjoys the WL as much as we do. It is so special to be able to share our love of Disney with others, especially those that are younger.

Upvote 0
I'm looking forward to seeing my kids faces the morning we leave that we are going. I've been keeping it a secret for 8 months now and it's getting harder and harder to keep it a secret! I'm also looking forward to MNSSHP and telling my dh that he gets to do the Richard Petty experience. So many surprises planned for this vacation :)

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

I'm definitely looking forward to finally staying at the Poly for a few nights of our next trip. Also excited to try so many restaurants that we haven't tried yet including, Kona Cafe, Sci-Fi, Chefs de France, Rose and Crown and TRex. Can't wait!!! 12 more days, woohoo! :D

Upvote 0

erstwo

Well, the next time we will be in the parks will be next Friday - just for the day- when we drive into Orlando from the beach to pick up my husband at the airport and I'm looking forward to the same thing I look forward to every time I head into WDW - "The Feeling." Y'all know what I'm talking about right??? :lookaroun That magic feeling that comes over you as you enter the parks? :)

On our next spend the night trip in October, I'm looking forward to spending a few days with several friends who will also be there at the same time (it's our city wide Fall Break)- including a WDW newbie - can't wait to see if he buys into the magic - he's a huge skeptic right now. I love being at WDW no matter what, but it's always fun to have friends there to share the memories with!

Upvote 0

wendysue

wow there are so many things I'm looking forward too........
1) hubby is tagging along and in all of our trips he has only been twice(its usually me n my girls)
2)staying at CBR ,I've wanted to stay there for many years
3)um HELLLO DOLEWHIP BAYYYYYY BEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
4)starting a plushie collection for a special christmas tree THANK YOU HOLYBELLE:sohappy:
5)last but definately not least,i am bound and determined to find the ever saught after grand marnier slushie

Where exactly is that Grand Marnier slushie????? Sounds interesting...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom