What are you looking forward to on your next trip?

dixiegirl

Ok just like the title asks...Whether its tomorrow, next week or next year. What are you looking forward to doing on your next trip to Disney World?
Me, A little of everything...LOl! No actually being able to have my nephew and wife vacation with us, its been a while and I know my girls are looking forward to it too! Can't wait to get to our home resort of SSR, check out the new pool in the Paddocks, or just to see how things are progressing in Fantasyland!
I can't wait to eat at Chef Mickeys or Rainforest Cafe, Or just to catch the Electric Light Parade...we caught it last year for the first time , and well LOVED it!
Oh and hoping this year my 7 year old can ride RR....
Yes I could go on and on, but I was just curious what everyone looks forward to on their upcoming trip!

ddbowdoin

AHHH but nothing like celebrating a Honeymoon in Disney!!! We did that 15yrs ago , and it was one of our best trips down!!!! We'll actually be celebrating while we're down there, in 17 days. But Money, I think that will always be a big thing...But remember you only(well hopefully) have one honeymoon, all the stress that i'm sure you and your "wife to be" have gone through planning a wedding you need the breather!!! And what better place than at DISNEYWORLD!!!!
Go and have a blast , just the two of you, take mega pics and video !!!! Cause before you know it, you may be back years later with some little ones yourself......And that is a whole lot more money ( well up untill they can ask for something , LOL) , but so worth it and the memories!!!

Congrats to you and your fiancee!!!

Thanks! My biggest let down on the last trip was essentially never having my camera with me. We got engaged on our 2nd night at the world so it was all celebrating down there. I have a massive set up which is not annoying to me (weight wise) but when you have a party of 4 and you're trying to find the best angle and properly expose images it gets annoying to your party.

wpid-Nikon-D7000-with-MB-D11.jpg

Gripped D7000 plus a SB900 flash is massive lol

imgres

Upvote 0

tink65

1) The look on my family's faces when they see that I've upgraded our resort to the CBR!! (I've kept this surprise for a year!!!)
2) DD 17th birthday celebration at 1900 Park Fare
3) Being with my family & making new memories
4) Trying some new restaurants out and eating a red velvet cupcake from Starring Roles bakery!
5) Running the Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon!!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Since our next WDW trip will be in 2012, it is going to be seeing the new FL. For our 2011 trip, I was most excited to experience the Garden Tea with my mom and see the new Haunted Mansion entrance.

Upvote 0

acishere

1. For once there will be people in my group who aren't afraid of all the mountains and making me ride them alone

2. Drinking around the world

3. Kilimanjaro Safari

4. New Star Tours

5. The firework shows

6. Dinner in World Showcase

7. Just exploring my hotel

8. Not Disney but its part of my trip: WWoHP for the 1st time

Upvote 0

a2grafix

Looking forward to swimming at Blizzard Beach for the first time, swimming at Typhoon Lagoon for the second time since 1993, experiencing the new additions to Star Tours, and taking in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure.

I might also squeeze in my first Hoop-de-Doo Revue experience since the mid-1970s.

Hoop-de-doo Hoopla!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom